QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest hbos125

Hey guys, any input would be great please!

I'm using Sector's latest rom with M2D in it.

When I go into the Program launcher tab, the text with the individual programs's names and "Add" is all over the place.

Anyone know how to disable it completely to just have the icons?

Thanks

Hey guys... Does anyone know how to disable the DUSK screenlock? Wish to use S2U2 instead. thanks

edit: lol silly me... just needed to disable it in smart lock

Edited by moofus

Guest pacosan

Hi everybody, I have one question, how can I change the clock for 24 h mode?? I change in the clock settings without result.Is problem rom ?¿¿?

Thanks

Hi everybody, I have one question, how can I change the clock for 24 h mode?? I change in the clock settings without result.Is problem rom ?¿¿?

Thanks

Go into Settings -> System -> Regional settings -> Scroll over until you see time, and change it from for example hh:mm:ss tt to HH:mm:ss or H:mm:ss. That will turn the clock from 12 hour into 24 hour.

hi sir .. thank u for ur great job .. it's really hard ..

can u sir upload 23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009 in mediafire :D ..please,i can't download from available links :'(

thanks a lot friend ..

The sms reply always hang. Applied sms cab fix also no help. Please help anyone....i randomly search this thread but couldn't find an answer.....thanks in advance. Nice rom......except sms reply.

Guest tiny tech

Hi guys, newbie here. Im trying to add apps and some other goodies after flashing with sectors ROM but I don't know where to put the cabs. I know there's a tutorial here somewhere but would appreciate if you can advise me or post the links here. tnx! :D

Guest kevin2210

please tell me how can i install Audio BT fix into 23054 m2d version (sector) , iuse s2u2 but the icon headphone allway showup when i lock with s2u2, please tell me

Guest kevin2210

chac ban la nguoi vn phai ko , cho minh hoi sao tab comnunication ban nhieu tuy chon the cua minh chi co vai cai ah va lai ban biet cai bu BT audio fix ko chi minh voi minh cung dang dung rom 23504 nay, thay tren hinh thi hinh nhu ban co dung s2u2 , toi cung dung s2u2 2.14 tuy nhien luc cung co cai icon headphone mac du chang ket noi voi headphone nao, ban jchi toi duoc ko

Edited by kevin2210

chac ban la nguoi vn phai ko , cho minh hoi sao tab comnunication ban nhieu tuy chon the cua minh chi co vai cai ah va lai ban biet cai bu BT audio fix ko chi minh voi minh cung dang dung rom 23504 nay, thay tren hinh thi hinh nhu ban co dung s2u2 , toi cung dung s2u2 2.14 tuy nhien luc cung co cai icon headphone mac du chang ket noi voi headphone nao, ban jchi toi duoc ko

1. Sorry! Mình ko dùng tay nghe Bluetooth! 

2. Muốn bỏ biểu tượng tay nghe trong S2U2 và S2P Bạn làm như sau:

Change the KKK HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

3. Muốn Tab Communications nhiều Icon Bạn dùng PM fix 12 Chức năng cho Comm.

HTC_CommManager_12_Functions.cab

Icon_Communications.zip

Edited by AnhPhe

Guest shreddo

Does anyone have the coloured m2d2.0 tab icons that can be added to the windows directory? ie the coloured tab for home, people, launcher from the sector roms with m2d above?

Thanks heaps

Guest kevin2210
1. Sorry! Mình ko dùng tay nghe Bluetooth!

2. Muốn bỏ biểu tượng tay nghe trong S2U2 và S2P Bạn làm như sau:

Change the KKK HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

3. Muốn Tab Communications nhiều Icon Bạn dùng PM fix 12 Chức năng cho Comm.

cai icon comunication.zip de lam gi ha bac, chi can cai file cab vao my device roi khoi dong lai may la ok dung ko bac, con nua advane config khi e de lai giao dien goc cua samsung dial thi ko dung duoc , lam the nao de cai lai duoc cai phone goc cua samsung (goi no lock man hinh )

bac co bi tinh trang khi cai game hoac ung dung gi nang khoang tren 20mb khi cai xong man hinh ...laughning touch flo sau do ...tab here to laugh touch flo va phai tab thi moi vao duoc touch flo ko bac, neu bac biet cach tri no thi chi e voi

Edited by kevin2210

Guest enochung

Hi

I have liked Sector's rom DXID1 23049 Titanium Original.

Somehow, I tried to install FTouchSL2.10, but disaster started.

The screne didn't come up properly.

So, I tried to upread to DXID1 23504, but it showed error.

I tried to install BOHH5, which is T-Mobile original rom, but it shoewed error : Phone USB Detect failed.

I tried to install again to DXID1 23504, then the screne went to black and Power key show as red light continualy.

Nothing doesn't work now.

Could anybody help me Please?

Edited by enochung

Hi there, i am using the latest rom now. thanks alot for the rom. But i have a problem here, my camera function is not working. After taking several picture, i close the camera, and i want to press the camera again, the camera button has no respond at all. I tried to hold the camera button, touching the camera button on screen, yet still no avail. Anyone can help me pls?

Guest kevin2210
Hi

I have liked Sector's rom DXID1 23049 Titanium Original.

Somehow, I tried to install FTouchSL2.10, but disaster started.

The screne didn't come up properly.

So, I tried to upread to DXID1 23504, but it showed error.

I tried to install BOHH5, which is T-Mobile original rom, but it shoewed error : Phone USB Detect failed.

I tried to install again to DXID1 23504, then the screne went to black and Power key show as red light continualy.

Nothing doesn't work now.

Could anybody help me Please?

when you are using cooked rom you cant back to original rom bhy the old way , must have some trick, you've just fail to update phone bin, let's use grandpix update back to DXID1(original) if you are lucky yours phone's still alive maybe have one light at the end of tube man, T-mobile rom you cant use it to update yours phone cause it just use to update T-mobile phone

if you live in Hanoi vietnam maybe i'll help you

Everything you can do is reup again, but if it stand by omnia maybe you can do something, nows it jst diskplay black screen i think it's too late but dont give up try everything you can do

Edited by kevin2210

Guest kevin2210
Hi there, i am using the latest rom now. thanks alot for the rom. But i have a problem here, my camera function is not working. After taking several picture, i close the camera, and i want to press the camera again, the camera button has no respond at all. I tried to hold the camera button, touching the camera button on screen, yet still no avail. Anyone can help me pls?

seting/persional/button you can modify the ability of button there, assign camera open with push the camera button for EX

Guest ronaldb3

Darshana-

There have been several comments/subtle posts about you quoting the first post which is very long. Since you are new here (1 post at this time) you probably did not get it.

Please delete the quote (highlight and delete) in your post as you can but we cannot. Can you imagine if many people did what you have done??? This thread would be 2000 pages long and then pretty useless.

Thanks,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid

Hi, i flashed my phone for the first time with SECTOR's rom.........the most trustworthy!! But i have one silly little problem which i hope u guys can help me with. Before flashing from the 6.1 stock arabic rom i could easily open opera and connect to the internet without a problem.....could type into the search widget in spb and opera used to open up and display the image......could surf easily on internet explorer also.....NOW... when i start internet explorer or opera 10 beta 2, initially the page i set it to...or the search results....does not load it says net work error....IE tells me that im not authorized to view the page and do something if i think i should be authorized......BUT if i refresh on either of the applications it works and loads the page well.....since flashing i cant use certain programs that connect to the internet....since not all of them have the refresh button........

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED ;)

And oh....i flashed the latest rom with only titanium in it.......

Guest OpeNDoOr

Hello! Sorry for my bad english... I have one question... Can I select the ROM Language (Spanish) like other device with WM 6.5 after the installation? Or maybe the english is the only one?

Regards,

Jesús.

Guest ronaldb3
Hi, i flashed my phone for the first time with SECTOR's rom.........the most trustworthy!! But i have one silly little problem which i hope u guys can help me with. Before flashing from the 6.1 stock arabic rom i could easily open opera and connect to the internet without a problem.....could type into the search widget in spb and opera used to open up and display the image......could surf easily on internet explorer also.....NOW... when i start internet explorer or opera 10 beta 2, initially the page i set it to...or the search results....does not load it says net work error....IE tells me that im not authorized to view the page and do something if i think i should be authorized......BUT if i refresh on either of the applications it works and loads the page well.....since flashing i cant use certain programs that connect to the internet....since not all of them have the refresh button........

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED ;)

And oh....i flashed the latest rom with only titanium in it.......

The following is on the first post of Khuanchai thread - one of our famous cooks - of tips and fixes:

"10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one."

I found this in about a minute. You have been here over 6 months - you should know about using SEARCH. You have not been a very good detective. But not just you. This seems to be a terrible contagious newbie disease.

Ron...

PS- If this does not fix it for you - SEARCH for more posts on correcting "Internet Connection problem".

Edited by ronaldb3