QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest kevin2210
has anyone had a problem with the text messaging? I'll open a text message read it, and after I close its still marked as unread..

install sms_fix.cab in first page

Guest Vasil Vasilev

Hello ,

i have installed Samsung Omnia i900 WM6.5-WWE-23504.DXID1-sector.Hades.M2D-041109 and it is so cool icon_smile.gif

But i have some questions .. at home screen .. it is writing tap to load M2D .. I tab the screen .. but it do nothing .. after i open volume control and back to home screen .. it loads alone icon_smile.gif

Is there a way to add a shortcut in programs menu .. for igo for example .. because my igo is not installing .. just extracting .

And .. in weather pannel when i tab to different days .. nothing happens (the weather is not changing even when the day is changed ;) )

thank you

Edited by Vasil Vasilev

Guest fazer2222

somebody already asked for igo8 its not instaling only extracting so you can`t add it to programs any way to do that?

When looking photos in tab, then when you press on it it goes to htc album can that be changed to go for example eqephoto?

is it possible to add new tab for games only?

is it posible to add more favourites in people in tab?

Edited by fazer2222

Guest Superkian

im using 23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full),i found out that my omnia a little bit slow response when scrolling up and down on the menu,a little bit spike.when scrolling sms inbox,it is very fast,by swinging 1 time,can scroll top until bottom,very impressive.

I want it scroll very fast on the menu.anybody know how to make it fast?

Edited by Superkian

Guest Superkian

(M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009

can any1 send me the M7B_Premium folder located at My Device>My Documents>Themes>M7B_PREMIUM.Because i accidently delete some of the picture in that folder,thus the icon cannot display.it just a few kb only.i dont want hard reset it because of this little thing.

thanks.

here is my email [email protected] or you can upload on the forum.

thanks you.

Guest srqtrader

Rom 23504 has bugs... sound notifications/ringtone reset to default on soft reset... incoming call screen sometimes freezes (when phone is locked) requiring reboot... gps has bugs(signal intermit.) with GarminXT...media messaging works but sometimes slow... choppy start menu scrolling. stick with ROM 23064 but make sure to apply sms fix for non-m2d roms.

*these newer roms don't allow for you to switch between different keyboards/input pads

Edited by srqtrader

Guest fugeeako
hi Khuanchai,

i tried to install the Omniakeyboard from your RS link, it said installation unsuccessful, the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

what do i need to do to install it?

thanks

same problem here.. :)

Sector show everyone that this thread is still Alive... Surprise your admirers !

Dude he's moved on like most of the chefs and we should respect that. Theres heaps of really good roms out now from a whole variety of chefs. With all due respect, sectors last rom was good but the new builds are much better than his last, as expected theres been heaps of builds since then with good improvements. Try nicklashides or dheewhatar's roms are top notch! you wont be disappointed!

Guest trialer

hi guys, hope you all have a happy new year

can someone please kindly re-upload the 23064 Rom if they've got the file.

23504 is a bit buggy for me, but the 23064 links are all dead.

much appreciated, cheers.

Guest i_punk
Hello everyone B) .

I would like to say that my cooking days are over fellas, for good. I have just got an HTC HD2 recently so i will move on like the rest.

It was really nice having you all around, i made really good friends here and met really cool guys ;) .

Respect to all of you that helped and contributed in my projects. I will still be around but not as active as before ;) .

Take care

G.

many thank's 2 u...

my omnia looks awesome with ur roms...

r u interesting on omnia ii..?

:)

Hi guys

I have tried some of the newer 6.5 roms but they have problems - sms probs, and wont let me change keyboards all the time. Can someone point me to the most stable rom without these problems??

please?

thanks

ps.i cant remember which sector rom i was using before i flashed to other chefs roms!!

Guest trialer
M2D v2.0 - WM6.5 v23054 The End.

Sorry sir!

M2D v2.0 WM 6.5 v.23064

No need to apologise and thank you very much for the help =]

try some of the 28205 ROMs my friend, very nice indeed

going to be needing stable builds for regular contacts for the next couple of days

i'll try the newer builds later, thanks for suggesting