QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Can someone please tell me the name of the prog that opens in sectors latest rom when you click the upper right button(old samsung menu button)?

Tks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ntinos92

Hey Sector,

I have just upgraded my i900 omnia's wm6.5 to a newer built. I have downloaded the samsung online widget from "stuff you might need", a post of yours which had all the original apps of omnia. It works perfectly but the "new sms" widget has a problem. It does not bring you the new sms window but the email account set up window... Is their any fix?

Guest dbomb3000

does anyone have the link for a titanium today screen or home screen. i have an omina but i don't want to flash my device to get a titanium today screen. please help ohmy.gif

does anyone have the link for a titanium today screen or home screen. i have an omina but i don't want to flash my device to get a titanium today screen. please help ohmy.gif

Titanium is part of windows 6.5. It the standard home screen and is cooked into the rom and cant be installed as a cab as you would like. You have to flash to a rom that has Titanium cooked in or if you like might be able to find software that can emulate the titanium home screen like this one- http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2009/06/03/wm-...qvga-wqvga.html or try using WAD from- http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/ and maybe search for a theme over there.

Cheers!

Edited by Sb.

This ROM is amazing. my i908 become faster and smoother than before. But I got a serious problem that I can't access to the internet using usb + activesync, same thing happening to wifi. I seem don't have the connection to internet in ie, opera or msn. But the weird thing is i can still update the weather! But it is hard to test because you can only update the weather once a day. I tried to choose other operator in operator setting but there is no any choice of operator exist there.

Can someone tell me how to fix the problem? I like this rom but i need internet connection as well! Thanks in advance

PLEASE USE SECTOR'S AWESOME 6.5 ROMS.

(See the post below)

For Customization, Themes, Panels etc regarding on Windows Mobile 6.5

check the goodies section here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

I have an important question (maybe a beginner's one, but important for me before I try to flash).

My Omnia i900 is one of those devices sold only in Australia/Israel/Mexico which are 7-band (quadband GPRS, triband HSDPA), instead of the regular 6-band device.

Will these ROMs be flashable to this device? Do I need to do anything different? Won't they damage the radio of the device by trying to make it 6-band?

Thanks in advance,

Helio

Edited by heliod

Hi

I have just installed 23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and I like it!!!!!!

One Q, however; I don't see "missed calls" on my home screen, despite it is enabled in M2DC. Only "calendar" and "alarms" are visible....

please help!

thx,

LMR

I have installed the ROM successfully and everything is quite fine, except for two problems:

1. Small problem: sometimes I am not able to use FingerKeybd, it just won't come up.

2. Enormous problem: Exchange Activesync works fine from heard-reset and until I do my first soft-reset. After that I receive an error 80070057. The same device with the previous 6.1 ROM didn't use to receive this error, and other devices (even with 6.5) sync without problem - if I decide not to sync mail and sync only calendar, contacts and tasks, everything is fine. When I add mail, the problem begins again.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Helio

Guest jmsmartins
Hi

I have just installed 23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and I like it!!!!!!

One Q, however; I don't see "missed calls" on my home screen, despite it is enabled in M2DC. Only "calendar" and "alarms" are visible....

please help!

thx,

LMR

that's a normal thing in m2d v2. u have tou use the top bar to see the missed calls. if u like v2 so much, i think u'll have to live with that :D

that's a normal thing in m2d v2. u have tou use the top bar to see the missed calls. if u like v2 so much, i think u'll have to live with that :D

thanks, for that reason I switched to M2D Clasic ROM by Ryrzy. However now experiencing another problem that QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai fixed in their ROM: Bluetooth not working. I have just installed the BT fix by Sector, so hoping my carkit works....

2. Enormous problem: Exchange Activesync works fine from heard-reset and until I do my first soft-reset. After that I receive an error 80070057. The same device with the previous 6.1 ROM didn't use to receive this error, and other devices (even with 6.5) sync without problem - if I decide not to sync mail and sync only calendar, contacts and tasks, everything is fine. When I add mail, the problem begins again.

Helio: installing the Push mail fix for i780 on my Omnia i900 helped for me, download at http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...mp;d=1235554974

Guest rreedde

hey i have got a serious problem here.

somehow, sometimes after using a program, and after i exit it, it brings me back to a "main page" which says "tap here to activate touchflo"

However, i have already disabled touchflo under my settings so i was wondering why it kept appearing.

Tried several ROM's now, and every time I reinstall QBUS' version, because it is simply the best.

Miss you men!!!

p.s. would really like to have the ultra light version, because it is nowhere to be found.... pls help!

Guest ward0

thank you for all the hard work you have done, i have a question

what programs do i need for installing this rom :

M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009

some people talk about updater.exe.

I have a win xp 32bit machine , win7 64bit machine , win vista , and a mac ...

witch one to pick? :(

Guest whigga
thank you for all the hard work you have done, i have a question

what programs do i need for installing this rom :

M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009

some people talk about updater.exe.

I have a win xp 32bit machine , win7 64bit machine , win vista , and a mac ...

witch one to pick? :(

Read this

P.s. flashing is best and easiest on a XP machine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest manuelportuga

Hello sector master

I am a new cook, and I do it for free here in Brazil ...

some people who are using my roms are having problems with a sim chip carrier tim here from Brazil to 128kb.

The problem is that in my roms with 128kb of sim chip is rebooting.

And their claim is that only works with their roms and nobody else.

I wonder if you could help me with this, that causes my roms work with the chip instead of 128kb.

I thank you if you can help me and help people in Brazil who have this difficulty.

Thank you.

And congratulations on your great work.

Edited by manuelportuga

Guest Bruno Adler
Hello sector master

I am a new cook, and I do it for free here in Brazil ...

some people who are using my roms are having problems with a sim chip carrier tim here from Brazil to 128kb.

The problem is that in my roms with 128kb of sim chip is rebooting.

And their claim is that only works with their roms and nobody else.

I wonder if you could help me with this, that causes my roms work with the chip instead of 128kb.

I thank you if you can help me and help people in Brazil who have this difficulty.

Thank you.

And congratulations on your great work.

Fala cara, p/ evitar isso basta ter o arquivo Imeibrazil.pfg da tim.

Nas minhas roms isso n ocorre mais.

Abração ;)

Guest manuelportuga
Fala cara, p/ evitar isso basta ter o arquivo Imeibrazil.pfg da tim.

Nas minhas roms isso n ocorre mais.

Abração ;)

ae Bruno... blz..

Valeu pela dica... mas não sei o q fiz de errado pois não tinha dado certo comigo assim

vou fazer mais um teste

Entra no msn pra batermos um papo por esses dias...

Falou

Abraços ;)

Guest tecksin2000

Hello, I am new here. I hope to learn from all how to select and flash ROMs. The setting for my Omnia is as follows:

PDA: i900DXIA5/DZIA5 PHONE: 9900DXIA2

I read that some of the ROMS seem to update only the PDA. and not the PHONE. If so, I have to find a 'matching' 'PHONE ROM' to flash as well. Can I match any version of 'PHONE ROM' with any version of 'PDA ROM', as long as they are for the same type of phone, i.e. i900?

Thanks for helping.