QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest forelli
hm.. i will work on it bit more and then see what to do.

talk to u later

khuanchai latest build has this bug too, i'm testing it right now (the UL+M2D). Just to let you know.

until later

forelli

Guest sector
khuanchai latest build has this bug too, i'm testing it right now (the UL+M2D). Just to let you know.

until later

forelli

Does also have problem with Phonepad? Doesnt show the Summary on the contacts?

thanks forelli

Guest sector

Here is the cases:

There are 2 major problems with this build.

1. Problem with Summary of a caller.

2. Cannot enter SMS reply screen.

What are the workarounds:

a. If i fix Summary caller, then im unable to even view the SMS, also to Reply.

b. If i leave the caller bug, then im able to View the SMS but unable to Reply. To reply you need to press the keyboard once and it will show the screen after.

Conclusion:

Better not to see the Summary of the caller and reply the SMS via the kbd button.

Overall:

It is a nice build really stable and fast, it has those bugs mentioned for now and some minor others.

===

I will upload this version with the 2 bugs and i will keep searching for a better solution or fix the problem totally. I know most of you use a different Contact manager like , iContact, Ph0nex, etc so i dont think it will bother anyone this. Also if you use VitoSMS or any other mail alternative application you dont face the SMS problem.

That's all folks :D

Guest diverdude
Here is the cases:

There are 2 major problems with this build.

1. Problem with Summary of a caller.

2. Cannot enter SMS reply screen.

What are the workarounds:

a. If i fix Summary caller, then im unable to even view the SMS, also to Reply.

b. If i leave the caller bug, then im able to View the SMS but unable to Reply. To reply you need to press the keyboard once and it will show the screen after.

Conclusion:

Better not to see the Summary of the caller and reply the SMS via the kbd button.

Overall:

It is a nice build really stable and fast, it has those bugs mentioned for now and some minor others.

===

I will upload this version with the 2 bugs and i will keep searching for a better solution or fix the problem totally. I know most of you use a different Contact manager like , iContact, Ph0nex, etc so i dont think it will bother anyone this. Also if you use VitoSMS or any other mail alternative application you dont face the SMS problem.

That's all folks :D

Will your verison include M2d with the up-dated weather list that Master K uses? That list includes many other cities including mine :angry: . Diver

Guest sector
Will your verison include M2d with the up-dated weather list that Master K uses? That list includes many other cities including mine :D . Diver

No im sorry.

========

New version on 2nd post BUT there are those bugs i have mentioned.

For now it is only NeoTitanium. I dont if im going to make OriginalTitanium as long as there are these bugs.

Enjoy.

Guest shokka9
Will your verison include M2d with the up-dated weather list that Master K uses? That list includes many other cities including mine ;) . Diver

here is said Weather List bro ;) for upcoming releases.....:D

call me :angry: (@ sector)

HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

Edited by shokka9

Guest forelli
Does also have problem with Phonepad? Doesnt show the Summary on the contacts?

thanks forelli

It does show the summary of calls when you call and when you're called. (sorry for the late reply, i was out in the real world :D ). Anyway, thanks for the rom, I'm downloading right now and will test it a bit. Will report 2morrow, real world obligations. Nice evening in Cyprus :angry:

forelli in Vienna (Austria)

Guest johnx7

Hello Sector,

Thank you for your custom roms. I've just upgraded from your previous 23028 also.

I can confirm as someone else said earlier that there's a delay now between 2 hits

on the keyboard (you can't type too fast on the screen).

But we know it's beta, so bugs pop in and out for every build.

I just wanted to ask you a few things :

1°) what's the keyboard that you are using in your roms and where exactly to get it ?

(The Shokka's XT9 one linked around is only a gloss version, not as great as yours,

no offense Shokka :angry: ).

2°) How to revert back to Original titanium in your roms ? (i'm not into Neotitanium

and seems like when i change the today wallpaper, it's still your defaut wallpaper appearing

in start menu).

3°) Could you please in the future make different versions if it's not too much asking,

i mean, one Titanium original untouched (no honeycomb etc..) at least, and a 2nd with

another design (like this one) ?

Thank you very much in advance, i m already waiting for the build which will fix the sms bug completely.

Keep your modding talent active, you do a really great work on the Omnia's, and same with

Khuanchai (i have to test both each time) :D

Edited by johnx7

Guest mazeli

Hey sector,

i just updated to the build 23034 and the new UI is very good. I like it.

One question. Does the Task application work on your rom? It doesn't start on my omnia???

regards mazeli

edit: There is also something wrong with the calendar app. If i switch to the "Year" view, then the following message appears: "No program memory available. Tap Start > Settings > System Tap > Task Manager, stop programs that did not automatically stop, and try again". Another issue is the Appointments tap in the calendar options. Alle the check boxes are empty???

Edited by mazeli

Sector

Aint posted in a while (im a bit of a lurker) ;)

What a rom well done love the new UI Donation coming shortly :angry:

can i just ask does anyone have the contacts window appear after unlocking the phone ? i had this with the previous rom too ? :D

Well done sector as i said i dont post that often but this time i just had too ;)

regards

Nic

Edited by nks

Guest ronaldb3

Hi sector,

I just flashed 23034. Looks and feels good.

One small "bug' I have found you might want to look at when you have time.

1. Startmenu - Settings - System - Large display - Checking "Use large start menu" does not change from Honeycomb style to original style as roms before did.

Great job with new rom,

Ron...

Guest sector
Hi sector,

I just flashed 23034. Looks and feels good.

One small "bug' I have found you might want to look at when you have time.

1. Startmenu - Settings - System - Large display - Checking "Use large start menu" does not change from Honeycomb style to original style as roms before did.

Great job with new rom,

Ron...

Yeah i know that, although the funny part is when u press at the old place of start (on top) you will get the old one lol!

Guest xtralarge26

Very nice rom!

Quick question though,

why is it that i can't change the keyboard when texting?

as the Circle has no arrow now..

& it seems to lag while texting?

Thanks.

Guest kazzerra

There seems to be a problem with the 3g+ connections with the ne rom . It couldn't connect to the 3g+ network. The previous rom it could. Can you check it please Mr. Sector. Perhaps it's only mine problem.

For now it is only NeoTitanium. I dont if im going to make OriginalTitanium as long as there are these bugs.

Enjoy.

sorry to say it bro...but i dont like your latest roms...i love your work and allways used only roms from you...but for now i gona stay by your 2309....this new roms are to bugy and this new windows buttons are so ugly...and im not a freand (like many people here) of the neotitanium...the original is just much better.........im gona wait fot your next roms...thx you 4 your work

Edited by dinik

Guest Cutefox
Yeah i know that, although the funny part is when u press at the old place of start (on top) you will get the old one lol!

actually i find that pretty cool!! 2 start menu can be activated at the same time.. lolz..

btw while in the topic of start menu.. i hate the honeycomb.. i tried to edit the pcr for the startmenu grid.. when i try to switch off honeycomb and reset, it gets stuck when i click on the start menu..

another issue is i always liked 3 collumns on the startmenu, when i change that in the pcr, its somehow have blank spaces on the sides.. i tried changing the icon sizes too and its still like tat.. what other things do i have to change?? and another value in the pcr is gone "paginated scroll" im not sure if that is disabled yet or not.. i dont like paginated scroll..

thanks for this build sector..

Guest ronaldb3

Well, that will kinda work.

Thanks,

Ron..