QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest dario81

i tried to change the theme .. but when i press ok button, the my windows icon also changed.. if i choose samsung theme.. the windows icons, cancel and ok button do not appear...

i dunno why..

oh by the way.. how to get rid the wallpaper of the girl with blue eyes??

thanks..

Guest Spricar

I need some help...

I can't flash phone, I run the flashing app. as usual, connect the phone, turn it on but flashing app. returns a "timeout message" and then "PDA device not found". I'm currently using a WM 6.5, everything worked OK so far...

Does flashing app. supports Vista?

Guest RoSoMaK
I need some help...

I can't flash phone, I run the flashing app. as usual, connect the phone, turn it on but flashing app. returns a "timeout message" and then "PDA device not found". I'm currently using a WM 6.5, everything worked OK so far...

Does flashing app. supports Vista?

Tutorial

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

:D

Guest George_red_storm
New version on board! Original Titanium -> 2nd post.

Thank you very much sector!! Can we change these icons Untitled.jpg with icons which have Version Athena with Neo Titanium v2?

Guest Dimitris84

Amazing job Sector....i think i'd probably be tempted to settle down with this new rom. Most of the bugs have been taken care of and the only major bug i can find is related to the neo titanium graphics messing up after entering messages in portrait, switching to landscape, typing a message, exiting messages while still in landscape and then allowing the home screen to switch to portrait. If one allows that to happen the neo home screen gets all messed up. Then to fix it you either have to restart the phone or disable and re-enable the titanium interface. Is there a fix for this? if not i guess its one of those bugs i could live with :D

Oh, another question btw....Eisai kyprios? Eimai kai egw apo leukwsia.

Guest sector
Athena 23034 Original Titanium v1: Problem Report

Samsung Phonepad skin, when chosen, has the scrollbar stuck on the right side.

This a problem of MS, not the ROM.

Thank you very much sector!! Can we change these icons with icons which have Version Athena with Neo Titanium v2?

You can change the icons of course but i didnt understand with what you want to change to.

Amazing job Sector....i think i'd probably be tempted to settle down with this new rom. Most of the bugs have been taken care of and the only major bug i can find is related to the neo titanium graphics messing up after entering messages in portrait, switching to landscape, typing a message, exiting messages while still in landscape and then allowing the home screen to switch to portrait. If one allows that to happen the neo home screen gets all messed up. Then to fix it you either have to restart the phone or disable and re-enable the titanium interface. Is there a fix for this? if not i guess its one of those bugs i could live with :D

Oh, another question btw....Eisai kyprios? Eimai kai egw apo leukwsia.

Distorting bug is because of MS. It happens to other devices also non Omnias. There is no current fix, as you noticed MS is changing graphics in new builds.

Nai eimai Kyprios. Xarika

Guest Krazy Radd

Hello Sector & All

Sector if you don't mind, I can build a cab, so they can get the Standard Icons back on their Taskbar.

I can not understand, but whatever....

Sector cool Mix, u know what I mean... :D

Guest ferrari85
+1

mee too I've got the same problem when I switched to Eco Green theme and switched back to the WM Black theme

I'm trying to fix it with a hard reset :angry:

Edit: Plus, the delay time using Samsung Keyboard is too long.... makes it impossible to write sms! ;)

Like i mentioned a few posts back, delay time for the typing can be overcome by installing touch response ... just google it. :D

Guest Michelle My Belle
SUP ppl!.

may i noe wads the difference between the NEO titanium and NEO titanuim V2?

i am using the earlier version of 23034 i beleive.

It's all there on post #2 - The post to keep an eye on :D

Look for the heading "Changes against 23028 series:" - the details you seek are in mauve print.

Michelle My Belle

Guest sector
Hello Sector & All

Sector if you don't mind, I can build a cab, so they can get the Standard Icons back on their Taskbar.

I can not understand, but whatever....

Sector cool Mix, u know what I mean... :angry:

Yes please :D.

Sector could I get just the taskbar so I can put it on my phone?

Kradd will make for all of you.

+1

mee too I've got the same problem when I switched to Eco Green theme and switched back to the WM Black theme

I'm trying to fix it with a hard reset ;)

Edit: Plus, the delay time using Samsung Keyboard is too long.... makes it impossible to write sms! ;)

Dont use the eco green and wmblack as it was for 23028 builds and in 23034 MS put the Start at buttom... Sorry forgot to remove them.

Themes are changing rapidly in every build

Guest engmisho
Gotcha!

Tap delay gone with TouchResponse 0.3.2 :D

You could add it, sector, quite nice prog :angry:

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Much better response than by using Ftouchsl.. ;)

Guest nixxss
Gotcha!

Tap delay gone with TouchResponse 0.3.2 :D

You could add it, sector, quite nice prog :angry:

installed latest neo rom and also touchresponse, worked!! ;)

Edited by nixxss

Got tis problem not sure if its Winterface or the OS. I am unable launch the menu when pressed the menu button after installing Winterface. Tried to off winterface but still unable to launch the menu. Only way was to soft reset it.

:D Overall great ROM. better then ROM 23034 NEO titanuim.

Guest ferrari85

Any kind souls can provide mirrors for Neo Titanium version? Can't download from rapidshare =/ Thanks in advance

Edit: Oops ... just saw the mirror, my bad =P Thanks =)

Edited by ferrari85

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup Everybody

For All who want the Standard Icons back on the Taskbar.

1. Download Standard BTIconNotifier.rar

Unpack it & copy it into ur WIN Folder. ( 4 copy files u better use Resco Explorer or TotalCommander )

2. Download Taskbar Standard Icon Fix Cab & install to ur device.

3. Softreset.

@Sector, u can take these Files and add it 2 ur first page.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest sector
Sup Everybody

For All who want the Standard Icons back on the Taskbar.

1. Download Standard BTIconNotifier.rar here

Unpack it & copy it into ur WIN Folder. ( 4 copy files u better use Resco Explorer or TotalCommander )

2. Download Taskbar Standard Icon Fix Cab here & install to ur device.

3. Softreset.

@Sector, u can take these Files and add it 2 ur first page.

Please let me know, so I can remove it then.

Done!