QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest wickedjinx

im experiencing texting problem, the refresh rate of each button is around 4 seconds?? i was wondering if anyone having this same problem.. with this new 23034 athena build. thank you.

Guest deathcubek

Just grab touchresponse to solve your refresh rate problem like it's been told earlier in this thread. Couldn't write any SMS correctly before installing it with this build. Now it's lightning fast!

Guest wickedjinx

thanks ! i tried it and works like a charm, 1 more issue if anyone can help, i disabled threaded SMS, but when i try to click reply on the message, it just hangs! i have to wait like 10sec to be able to type a message

Guest Get666
<br />Still think he's a Troll. First with html punctuation and now this.<br />Ron...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

haha.. no i just need no help.

im just telling u my experience :D

so idm what u think hehe.

but i love u too :angry:

have a nice day.

any ideas about the distorted image on lock screen when callers come in and in sectors rom with the distortion when you rotate?

i've got that error too. but new build is in progress, so keep cool hehe.

Guest dannytgt

I have the same problem, refresh rate for taping is too slow, not only for messaging, for all aplications.

What about "touchresponse" where can i download it.

This ROM is the coolest i ever test.

Thanks

Guest hakeemy_007
any ideas about the distorted image on lock screen when callers come in and in sectors rom with the distortion when you rotate?

for the lock screen thing...no fix at the moment.. ; M$ prob not the ROM..but if the ctc picture u r using is the one u transfered from previous ROM..i.e..'restored' it will not be distorted...if u select new pic...then it'll be stretched and black n white...

for the rotation issue...just need to disable windows default from today setting...then enable it again...after that use manual rotation and assign it to any key...it works for me...20 times rotation:1 time bug....for me that's fine...cause everything else is perfecto... :D

just my 007 cents..

Guest wickedjinx

i've tried to back read some pages from here but still can't find any solution to my problem, does anyone have the same issue? I diasbled the threaded SMS and everytime i click the message and replied, it hangs for 10 seconds or more.. so i can't type any messages. If any one could help really appreciated.

Guest Goeroe
1. You can't have the bottom bar with this version (use 23015-23017 for the old style menu).

2. The old "selector" or today screen is called titanium and you're using neo style today. So use and older rom (they didn't have neo then) or use the normal rom version (you know the one that says titanium on it).

But i can't find 23015-23017, they are not available on the start page of this topic.

Guest wickedjinx
i've tried to back read some pages from here but still can't find any solution to my problem, does anyone have the same issue? I diasbled the threaded SMS and everytime i click the message and replied, it hangs for 10 seconds or more.. so i can't type any messages. If any one could help really appreciated.

guys need help on this one sooo bad!

Guest mario.omnia

Hi Sector,

an excellent work...I must hand it to you...very good finger sensitivity...

I love the job you did with the menus...and controls...everything is going in the right direction...

Top taskbar is great...I hope you'll keep it in further versions...

Bottom start menu and controls are the best so far in my opinion...

When I played a high bit rate video in WMPlayer and rotated the screen and tried fullscreen all

went fine..but when I came out of the player to my HomeScreen this is what I saw...

Probably a minor bug...but I should post some pictures...I bet you'll now what to do...

Keep up the good work...

I like the stuff you do with 6.5...

crash1q.jpgcrash2c.jpg

Hope 23037 will be as finger friendly as 23034...

:D

Excelent job Sector on this build.After installing those tweak programs do do a better scrolling the phone behaves well.I just have a little problem.After some hours with use,the camera stops working.The front camera is ok but the main one doesnt start.After a soft reset it works but then after a while doesnt.But probably can be anything i had i dont know.Again great job thank you

Guest DominikZ
Problem should be solved with 'touchresponse' from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

P.S.:

Hurry up! I'm waiting for the German version. ;-)

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm currently testing German Version. Maybe I'll upload today/tomorrow..

EDIT: Ok installing Touch Response didn't solve the problem. You're sure that you mean the same problem? I heard that in 23034 sector had problems with replying to SMS. And that he had fixed it by now. Any ideas?

Edited by DominikZ

Guest SnoopyDog

Does anyone know how i can get rid of this pre installed SRS WOW HD software? It totally craps the sound... When its switched on, everything sounds horrible. When you switch it off, the sound has no bass anymore. My car has very good speakers and with the ROM 23009 the sound was great. But now it's not good anymore. Things like this shouldn't be pre installed.

Edit: I'm not alone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=19

Another edit: Maybe, it's enough to do this:

Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev] with RegEdit. Delete the value "Dll". Rename the value "Old driver" to "Dll". Will see tomorrow, if my fun music in the car makes fun again...

Edited by SnoopyDog

Guest ronaldb3
Does anyone know how i can get rid of this pre installed SRS WOW HD software? It totally craps the sound... When its switched on, everything sounds horrible. When you switch it off, the sound has no bass anymore. My car has very good speakers and with the ROM 23009 the sound was great. But now it's not good anymore. Things like this shouldn't be pre installed.

Edit: I'm not alone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...mp;postcount=19

Another edit: Maybe, it's enough to do this:

Go to [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev] with RegEdit. Delete the value "Dll". Rename the value "Old driver" to "Dll". Will see tomorrow, if my fun music in the car makes fun again...

Hi Snoop--

I wonder if you could "switch it off" and then install and use Samsung R2VS?

Just a thought,

Ron...

I've got another qestion. I realise when viewing the Version in settings, it shows phone and PDA version. May i know wads the difference? and when flashing to different ROMs it affects the phone or PDA?

My phone is currently DXIA2

Edited by hwwr

Guest ronaldb3
I've got another qestion. I realise when viewing the Version in settings, it shows phone and PDA version. May i know wads the difference? and when flashing to different ROMs it affects the phone or PDA?

My phone is currently DXIA2

To a rom there is a pda part and a phone part. Almost all cooked roms do not include the phone part as there is not an official or leaked change very often to the phone part. The last combined cooked rom I saw was Sector's L2 way back. You can tell as the rom has about +18meg more if it has the phone part. There are phone parts by themselves around to search for. Wheather they flash or you use Grandpix I do not know. I bet offical Samsung roms have the phone part.

Ron...