QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest mario.omnia

Hi Sector,

Flashed you 23034 Athena Neo Original v1...

also got the problem with messed up graphics...but this time I watched Youtube

videos in full screen and rotated it...all went well till I came out of the IE...

Same result...

Geat work...post some of your screenshots to MS...

Guest Dimitris84

Hello people. I am getting the messed up graphics problem as well but as the rom is in general working fine for me I am not really complaining about it. Every time distortion happens I have to go to home settings and refresh titanium for the problem to be resolved. I know the bug is a MS one and most likely cannot be fixed on this rom but I was wondering....wouldnt it be possible for somebody who knows how to use mortscript or anyting similar to write a script that can refresh/disable-reenable neo titanium and essentially solve the problem? If the script is then mapped to one of the keys on the phone all one needs to do to solve the issue is to press a button... :D Wouldn't that be possible?

EDIT:: Ok, I seemed to have answered my own question.....This is a temporary measure and takes away some of the frustration....so...make a "(any name).mscr" file and inside the file using an editor, such as notepad, write "RedrawToday" (without the quotes :angry: ). Save the file and copy it into the "Windows/Start Menu/Programs" folder inside the phone (not storage card). Then you should be able to see and select that file though the menu when assigning features for the buttons on the device (through Start Menu/Settings/Personal/Buttons).

Now all i have to do is press a button on the phone and after a second the titanium screen refreshes and everything seems fine.

Edited by Dimitris84

I also have problems with graphic after rotation, witch both version 1 and 2. Then I noticed that there's issue with double tap in Opera - you have to tap once and then after a while, because simultaneously double tap doesn't work. And one more, In last couple Roms You got rid of CHome editor but actually it's very useful and important app, so Could You put it in next release plz?

Guest nismohks

im using the Zeus build 23009

and i have 2 slight issues

1) Internet explorer form filling does not show the text you are typing. Eg, when im typing my email in to hotmail or writing on someone's wall on facebook. However, when i hit backspace, it will show the previous written text, but new text will still be invisible, yet the cursor moves.

2) pressing the album in titanium, will bring me to the photo viewer, but i always have to change folder back to My Storage to view my photos. Can i change the default setting to go there? It's really strange, because i will scroll to the photo i want using titanium, click it, but am still presented with the message "no picture and videos found"

hopefully someone will know what the hell i'm talking about hahah :D

cheers guys, and great work!

Guest contable

Hi Guys !!

I tried the new JML-Panex-App for the JML-Today-Plugin and it´s great !!! You can make all the icons clickable not only the panel.

So last night I modified the Jumba_Analog_Duo_Skin (all credits to Jumba !!!!) so now its working well with WM7 Titanium.

For example: If you click the "missed calls notifier" appears the MissedCalls-List, if you click the "wifi-notifier" turns wifi on/off.

The JML-Panex-App you can assign to all the others plugins of titanium, too. I think its a big improvement, maybe worth cooking in a future rom.

Check out the attached Screenshots of my OMNIA.

If somebody is interested in my cpr.file, let me know. I´m not able to make a cab.file of the whole Jumba_Skin. So maybe someone can teach me how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Sector, keep on cooking roms for the OMNIA, you and Khuanchai (and all the others, too) are doing what M$ has to do.

Thank you so much for your great work !!!

contable

post-502784-1251542904_thumb.png

post-502784-1251542969_thumb.png

Guest SnoopyDog

Hi! :D It worked with the audio driver. Now the sound in my car is good again! This ROM works very well so far - no issues for me here. Great job sector!

Guest wickedjinx

ok guys, am i the only one having the REPLY SMS blank screen problem? it seems that everyone's rom is OK with the 23034 except for the mess up graphics. ANY reply or knowing that im not alone will really help

Guest WAIKIKI728

t everyone's rom is OK with the 23034 except for the mess up graphics. ANY reply or knowing that im not alone will really help............

The only problem after 6 days..(Is there any rom 23034 version 1 and version2...i ask because maybe i missed it!!)....is the grafic...the solution...select manual rotation...and another bug...i guess...is when i configurate the favouritte people in the tab from titanium ...i loose the icon ....in titanium...look the screens:

P.D.:Also...it has appeared one message in my omnia for colaborating in the customer experience improvement...can anyone explain me this....?

Should i send to microsoft the direction from modaco omnia :angry: ...?¿?

Of this way maybe...they can know..who is really improving their operative system?¿? :D

Really thanks a lot to all people who colaborate here...i think that if i wouldn´t find this forum i woud have sold my omnia....

post-444803-1251554924_thumb.png

post-444803-1251554940_thumb.png

post-444803-1251554956_thumb.png

Guest MAMBO04

thanks for the awesome ROM mate!

EDIT dw got it just needed a soft reset

btw, anyone have a good list of apps to tweak the omnia? got a few but confused atm :D thanks

Edited by MAMBO04

Guest Maliasbaggio

Sector, you really did it...i tried just for a couple of days, to use Khuanchai's latest Rom....{no offense Khuanchai}, it seams like i am so addicted to yours, that i will have to change back....

{Sorry again and no offense to you Khuanchai, looks like i am Sector-ized}

Keep both of you, the good work, we all thank you so much!!

Edited by Maliasbaggio

sorry, but can anyone tell me how to activate the samsung phone pad as default input? i tried changing it under the input settings but it went back to samsung keyboard right after the change.Someone pls enlighten me.. TT

Edit : i am using the ver 2 rom..

2nd Edit : oh i figure it out =)

Edited by MxJs

Guest mynullvoid

Sector,

The today's display got distortian issue, it went stretched without reason and I had to disable and enable back to make my titanium home screen come back to normal. BTW I am using Neo

Guest tonythrash
Hi, i am experiencing WIFI problems with the 23034 ROM neo titanuim. sometimes when isoft reset my phone, the WIFI cannot be turned off. The only way to off the WIFI is to soft reset the phone again. Might wanna look into that :D

+1

Hi I've the same issue, and made a topic about it. I'm using the DXID1_23034_Athena_NeoTitanium_v2 ROM.

Thanks for your help

Guest wickedjinx
ok guys, am i the only one having the REPLY SMS blank screen problem? it seems that everyone's rom is OK with the 23034 except for the mess up graphics. ANY reply or knowing that im not alone will really help

CAN ANYONE GET A FEEDBACK ON THIS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guest mazeli
CAN ANYONE GET A FEEDBACK ON THIS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the reply button for sms isn't working for me too. After i press "reply", i have to press on the "keyboard" button and after a few seconds the sms reply screen will appear.

Guest tonythrash

Hello

Thanks for this nice work,

i just flashed my phone, but the WIFI cannot be turned off...

I also cannot use Internet Explorer, altough the settings are the right one (using SFR-French provider). When i launch IE, it telle me "that i do not have the authorization. blah blah blah".... And when I try to launch OPERA from the left-column list, i displays an error telling " can't find the soft..."

Does anyone have the same issues?

Need help please.

Thanks

Guest noxania

Hello,

Reply button works and wifi works too. If you can install resco contact manager messaging is alot easier.

Try to disable auto orientation of the screen. In my case it solved the issue of distorted screen.

You must install opera, I think it was not included.

overall apart from a few problems an excellent stable rom.

P.s I am using Athena with regular titanium.

Edited by noxania

I'm struggling with latest Athena's rom (tested both rev1 and 2) and I'm giving up, so now I'll try Khuanchai's Rom for the first time. Hope that next Rom will be a bit better.

Guest Lethalfriend

hello buddy! bro i've just installed ur latest version of Rom. i am facing a problem after installing it. whenever i got any sms and click on its reply button, the screen goes completely white. i cant able to reply any sms through the reply sms option. i can create sms or compose sms through create new sms but cant able to send any sms through "reply" option. kindly gimme any cab file from which i can resolve this prb otherwise i have to move back to old version.

Carez

Guest wickedjinx
reply button works for me and i can turn wifi of on 23034,

reply button from threaded SMS OFF? is that what you mean? i tried to flash my cousin's omnia to 23034, and when i turned of the threaded sms, same thing happen, upon clicking reply it hangs.