QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Morad kassem
any news on ur first arabic ROM?

I've tried several times but it seems a lot of mess so i'll give it another shot today hopefully i can do it.

N.B: If you need an arabic rom based on WM 6.1 let me know.

Just finish flashing the DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1 rom.

But after i update the weather forecast, the icon all turn into the "red cross" icons. So am i the only one who encounter this?

reconfig and run update, try soft reset or visit accuweather site, the icons showed on mine after this sequence. I dont know what caused this but it worked fine after

Guest ronaldb3
will constitute the proplem can remove. I do not know how removed :)

Do Edit/quick edit to each of Your posts

then highlight the pics and Delete.

Easy.

Ron...

Guest hasnainhyder1

Sector !

I just Flashed your New ROM and loved it !!!

You turn sand into Gold !

You are a magician....

I have got just one question...

Is WM Black theme available as a .cab file?? not only me but many people LOVED that theme...and the new ROM doesn't have it.

I know the some of its buttons had problems..but still it was worth it... It had large menu buttons and was very finger friendly.

Guest hasnainhyder1

Sector !

I just tested The Poseidon ... every thing is great !

just one thing that even after installing Touch Response. The samsung Keyboard shows a bit of lag..

Any Solution?

This is the current solution for keyb.

Pasted from SnoopyDog (not the singer :) )

Go to "Settings" - "Personal" - "Input" then select "FingerKeyb" as "Input method", next tap on "Options..." and then apply ... this permanently selects FingerKeyb until you reboot.

==

Just to have in mind this happens to other devices also. Not only Omnias and specifically my rom. Im searching for a solution on this issue, im guessing MS messed up with the registries... :)

still doesn't work

Guest Th3rmal
- Added TouchResponse 0.3.2. Fixes the keyboard delay. I have set it to the best value i think, let me know if it works out for you also.

I still think there is a noticeable delay. Could you possibly readjust it to a smaller value (quicker response/lower delay) for the next rom? Thanks

Guest hasnainhyder1
Sector !

I just Flashed your New ROM and loved it !!!

You turn sand into Gold !

You are a magician....

I have got just one question...

Is WM Black theme available as a .cab file?? not only me but many people LOVED that theme...and the new ROM doesn't have it.

I know the some of its buttons had problems..but still it was worth it... It had large menu buttons and was very finger friendly.

+1... I am really in need of WM Black theme !

Guest Diggedy

sorry if this has been covered but one of the bugs ive come across in the last few builds is being unable to disable the "connection established" pop up notification. Ive tried disabling it through the settings as usual but it doesnt save it when I exit. Is there a work around for this ie. a registry value I can change so its disabled?

Guest WAIKIKI728

still doesn't work,,,

It´s a pity...it doesn´t work for me either... :) ...not even with installing im selector...finger keybloard...or touchpal.again..what i don´t understand is how is possible that this works for some people and for others not...Things of the informatic :) ....

Guest chewming

Just finish flashing the DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1 rom.

Bug...

1. Cannot make Video Call ...

2. When you go to Setting ... Personal ... Phone ...cannot lock out ... not have cancel button .. just got ok ...

Guest SnoopyDog

Hm, the workaround with fingerkeyb worked on all previous ROMs (even 23034), but i didn't have time to flash the version 23409. I'll do this later 2day... Sorry.

Guest SnoopyDog

@vader9000: Unfortunately, MS messed up the touch driver in the latest builds. You can not tap very fast. If you tap too fast then the next tap is recognized/performed after ~1 second delay. So the original MS driver is unusable right now and touchresponse is the only solution.

Guest nismohks
@vader9000: Unfortunately, MS messed up the touch driver in the latest builds. You can not tap very fast. If you tap too fast then the next tap is recognized/performed after ~1 second delay. So the original MS driver is unusable right now and touchresponse is the only solution.

that explains some of the problems i have had. if this is the case i will revert back to a previous build. What was the last build that didnt have this problem?

Hope MS releases a new build soon.

Guest SnoopyDog
Hope MS releases a new build soon.

It's in all the "new GUI builds". Maybe MS don't WANT to remove it for some reasons... For me touchresponse works perfect with build 23034. Will see later, if 23409 is worse or better.

Guest vader9000

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I realize that , but touchresponse is messing up my gps software that’s why I was loking for a way to disable touchresponse .

Guest nismohks
23409 works great.

The touchscreen lag did exist but reinstalling touch response fixed the issue.

i reinstalled touchresponse and still there is lag. there was no difference