QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Bojan Kseneman
Instal torchbutton, go to registry: HKLM/software/torchbutton/flashlighttimeout/change DWORD Data (seconds)

:)

Seems to work, but still I miss the the volume key hold shortcut. Also in favorite settings, it shuts down in 20 secs. I'll try to find the direct registry entry.

Thx anyway.

So you have to reinstall TouchResponse to make it work. I tried to reinstall touchresponse but it says Installation unsuccessful right away ( just unsucessful nothing else ) any help?

sms lag sucks i need to fix it :)

I used touchresponse 0.3.2... and it installed into device first time.. I didn't change any of the settings.. it just worked after about 10 min of playing with the phone..

about the keyboard tap delay problem, I am using FtouchSL (latest version) to solve it.

It's a great program, but I read somewhere that it freezes the phone and you have to hard reset the phone to fix that.

Anyway, I'm using FtouchSL, unchecking the option "Enable at startup" in the config dialog. No issues.

what do you think?

i think i'm back to 21851^^. really much more stable and faster :x and everything works^^ ms have to bring out a new build as soon as possible :) i love the new gui too but thats not worth at all. the mainthing is the not working keyboard(s).. the delay bug depends not just for the keyboard and further 3rd party keyboards are not working..

and if MS is not able to add a bigger keyboard then the one which is installed (^^lol very tiny and very old too) then i have to stay for the moment at 21851. its much faster then the newer builds :x imho :)

btw @ ms ;D (u never know whos reading with^^) the themes are horrible :x why not a simple or glowy black one. the installed one (think its called classic blue; i mean the default one) is just grey^^ (in some way its grey) and ugly :) the buttons are grey too..? why :x no time for such things^^?

i want the new builds, but i cant^^ maybe in a lator build :) but its still very good work ;)

many thanks to sector hehe... ur my favourite rom cooker XD should donate u some beer^^:( very stylish :P keep up the good work.. but now im flashing back :((

hf :P

Edited by Get666

Guest ridhasdi

I've download your newest ROM: 23409_Version Poseidon with Neo Titanium v1.

How to change the background? I mean not the background of the today's menu, for every menu's background...

thanks...

Your ROM is great btw

I've download your newest ROM: 23409_Version Poseidon with Neo Titanium v1.

How to change the background? I mean not the background of the today's menu, for every menu's background...

thanks...

Your ROM is great btw

its great.. but fingerkeyboard does not work here ;(

so i changed back to old rom.. cant type without fingerkeyboard >.<

Guest reinamesa

I was having the keyboard problem, i could not change and it was not working in opera.

But after i overwrite the keyboard files (in Windows folder) with the ones found at the russian black cabs everything went normal.

Touchpal is working normal and typing in opera too.

Anyone can test and see if it works too?

PS: Sorry my english

Actually after some time the same problem came back.

Edited by reinamesa

Guest pokocenje

How do you move the program bars in titanium, cos when I have the home bar up the top showing the date and time ive also got the weather and Facebook under it in big letters it making it difficult to read the date and it looks like its overlapping. Id like to have them set out differently and have the essential stuff up the top. Cheers

Guest loversgolden

Hello All

But family (CLAUNCHER) may add 9 softwares, if I want to add many somewhat again, does not know may not be possible? Hoped that you may help me to solve this problem .....Thanks All!!!

guys, good morning, someone I can Answer the question?

what's the problem? u don't know where to find it? you don't know how to update? plz ask yr question again, but rephraze..

after months and month of custom ROMS i switched again to latest official... unfortunately back to 6.1 :) . sorry to say that typing speed is not comparable to latest builds.. i almost got used to slower reaction.. i have an impression that latest builds have some more issues than pre-summer builds... only my impression??any way keep with the great work i'll try your new ROMS as soon as possible!!

Guest mario.omnia

Hi Sector,

great work...the new look and feel of WM 6.5 (23409) is great...

I can't wait for MS to reach final stages of the 6.5...then I guess it'll be easy for you

and probably faster to compile a new 6.5 ROM...and of course with fewer bugs...

I flashed your ROM and tried it with the apps I use the most...and all I can say is you

have done a good job...the original titanium menu is now faster than before...I can

scroll easily and precise with my finger(not with my nail)...

IE now works normally...but I saw that Flash 3.1 was not included in the ROM...

iGO works fine "out of the box", but I can't say the same for Garmin...there is a menu

bar on top of the screen while in navigation mode...(but I guess that it will be corrected

by Garmin in the future...since it's a MS thing..)

I don't know what kind of problems others have with keyboard response...but I had none..

everything worked normally...the new keyboard is slick looking and it seems more precise

when using fingers...(I don't type abnormal sms messages so I don't know about long

typing..but for internet browsing and some short emails...it's fine...)

BTW...sometimes when I turned the phone on...I got a WiFi manager trying to connect

to a WiFi spot...and there was no other way of turning the manager of other then turning

the phone of and on again...

Edited by mario.omnia

Your Rom is great but I noticed only one thing till now, Fingerkeyb dosen't want to work, I tried many times but still no use, Samsungkeyb just takes control and I can't change it, so if there is a fix for this I'd appreciate it.

Guest mrhendrik
How do you move the program bars in titanium, cos when I have the home bar up the top showing the date and time ive also got the weather and Facebook under it in big letters it making it difficult to read the date and it looks like its overlapping. Id like to have them set out differently and have the essential stuff up the top. Cheers

have yo tried CHome?? with chome u can change what menu to show and where..

i was playing music to bluetooth headset on train on way home and couldn't swipe to change song from today screen then phone did a hard reset and wiped 'my storage'.. devasted.. happened 4 no reason!! Have now flashed from neo one to normal titanium, will try.. I think neo is too memory hungry.. media can't handle doing more things than 1.. ie. browsing..