QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Shai Levy
yeh I do, only way is to use the standard windows keyboard, which sucks. Im having to use IE for the time being

I also have the same prolem with opera + fingerkeyboard isn't working

now this ROM seems to have 2 big problems.

I would recommend people to wait for the next ROM

Guest MrPenguin

Anyone else tried playing a video in Coreplayer with the newest sector rom? The playback on mine is very jerky and almost completely unwatchable! :)

Any solution to this?

Guest Shai Levy
POSSEIDON - FINGERKEYBOARD - SOLVED (for me at least)

Try select the FingerKeyboard in... Start --> IMSelector

It works for me.

thanks

Didn't work for me.

and still can't input anything to opera address bar

Guest hasnainhyder1
Anyone else tried playing a video in Coreplayer with the newest sector rom? The playback on mine is very jerky and almost completely unwatchable! :)

Any solution to this?

I have been using core player for a long time... and sometimes it becomes very jerky. Due to a virus or something..

The only solution is to Hard Reset and then install core player...it works perfectly then.

And BTW Sectors 23409 works great with coreplayer... Most Stable ROM till now !!

Guest George_red_storm

I cannot understand WHY does not work the “ yes ” button. When the mobile phone is ringing the only button that you can step in order to you will answer it is the button bettowin in the "yes" and "no" button. It is very annoying you cannot answer with the "yes" button!

PLEAZE Sector fix this bug.

Only made it worse for me, now I can't change to any other keyboard !!

---

Update: To fix I edited the registry "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip:defaultIm" back to the CLSID of Samsung keyboard. When I tried putting the CLSID of fingerkeyboard there I couldn't boot and had to hard-reset :)

---

Any one has any other ideas how to get fingerkeyboard to work ?

+1 from me. Tried everything (clear registry, set manually, reinstall etc...) and still not working. Very annoying...

Guest ridhasdi

hello sector and everyone

I'm using internet explorer for my browsing to the internet...

but when I'm using internet explorer, why can't I use SAMSUNG PHONEPAD???

For e.g. when I want to type in Google search box, the T label in Samsung Phonepad doesn't work...so I must use the Samsung keyboard.

Can anyone help me please...

Guest Shai Levy

Strange, when I double tap a page in opera 9.7 I don't get to zoom option ..

Am I doing something wrong ? I used it in 9.5

I'd really like to try an older version (9.5) of opera, can someone point me to cab ? I wasn't able to find it

Guest ghost82
Found another problem.. may just b me.. when reminders cum through, u no longer have the option to snooze for 5, 10 or 15 min.. its just 'snooze' or 'disable'.. just like the limited iphone or nokia phones i've had.. Has microsoft removed this functionality?

yes i noticed this today as well

Guest nismohks
hello sector and everyone

I'm using internet explorer for my browsing to the internet...

but when I'm using internet explorer, why can't I use SAMSUNG PHONEPAD???

For e.g. when I want to type in Google search box, the T label in Samsung Phonepad doesn't work...so I must use the Samsung keyboard.

Can anyone help me please...

i want to know this too! have noticed it since 23009

PLEASE USE SECTOR'S AWESOME 6.5 ROMS.

(See the post below)

For Customization, Themes, Panels etc regarding on Windows Mobile 6.5

check the goodies section here: http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...le-6-5-goodies/

Hi Sector,

I am using the ROM Build 23409, i liked it very much but i have 2 problems with this ROM.

1) I am not able to change the default Samsung Keyboard to any other keyboard.

2) SMS application doesnt work properly, phone becomes very slow and some times hang.

I want to stay with this ROM but i am not able to use this because of above two reasons.

Can you let me know what can be done?

Thanks,

Manasi

Guest MrPenguin
I have been using core player for a long time... and sometimes it becomes very jerky. Due to a virus or something..

The only solution is to Hard Reset and then install core player...it works perfectly then.

And BTW Sectors 23409 works great with coreplayer... Most Stable ROM till now !!

Seems rather unlikely though considering TCPMP, Coreplayer, WMP and Touch Player all also dont seem to play the video well.

*note* Video is in MP4 format, stored in "My Storage" (16GB Omnia in-built storage) and played perfectly before migration to WM6.5.

Any help to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated! :)

Edited by MrPenguin

Guest KESSLERM
Hi Sector,

I am using the ROM Build 23409, i liked it very much but i have 2 problems with this ROM.

1) I am not able to change the default Samsung Keyboard to any other keyboard.

2) SMS application doesnt work properly, phone becomes very slow and some times hang.

I want to stay with this ROM but i am not able to use this because of above two reasons.

Can you let me know what can be done?

Thanks,

Manasi

Try this:

Start Advanced Config and and selct "INPUT", then switch "Auto deploy SIP" to disabled and reboot.

After this I can change to FingerKeyboard :)

Regards

Mike

Guest George_red_storm
I cannot understand WHY does not work the “ yes ” button. When the mobile phone is ringing the only button that you can step in order to you will answer it is the button bettowin in the "yes" and "no" button. It is very annoying you cannot answer with the "yes" button!

No one???

Guest tsukasa21

what is the "yes" button ?

post-548637-1250193529.png

When the mobile phone is ringing, slide the "answer button" to answer the call ?

Guest hasnainhyder1
Seems rather unlikely though considering TCPMP, Coreplayer, WMP and Touch Player all also dont seem to play the video well.

*note* Video is in MP4 format, stored in "My Storage" (16GB Omnia in-built storage) and played perfectly before migration to WM6.5.

Any help to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated! :)

i am telling you....just Hard reset !

it works !

A virus has preoccupied your processor

Guest niclem92

Hello

i installed the 23409 (Lite) - Released on 05/09/2009 Version Poseidon with Neo Titanium v1 e"verything works well except that i cannot change the keyboard.

i allways have the samsung keyboard, even when i select another keyboard like fingerkeyboard. I tried to install SIP change but it's not working.

If anyone knows a way to solve this.

Thanks

PS: i tried to disable the auto deploy in advanced config but still same problem

Edited by niclem92