QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Scandisk_fr

Hi All i'm back,

someone find a solution of the touchflo restart problem ? (if they are one... or the memory of the omnia is to low...)

I use S2U2 and the touchflo restart all the time when S2U2 start...

Thx for help me.

Guest METZGERR

am i the only one encounting problems with sectors latest release and a connection to windows marketplace (error connecting to server while checking for updates)?!

Guest dreamer84

Hey fellow Omnia owners & Sector, thanks for the new 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) rom i just installed it and its brilliant...

One question though, i´ve got everything working but my camera when i try and take a photo or movie the phone freezes i´ve tryed to read the pages and i cant find anyone who explains how to repair this problem :D ... i did hardreset my phone 2 times after flashing your newest rom but still my camera wont work :P And when i go to Settings and press Wallpaper (Homescreen Background) nothing happens. please could someone help me on this one ;) ....

One more thing i just saw the TouchFlo 3D 2.5 Build 1920 on youtube and omg it looks AWESOME the animated backgrounds and the very nice looking weather animations are so sweeeet !!! is it possible for you to make a rom like this for the omnia? it would be the perfect rom !

Thanks for all your hard work Sector, flashing your roms is just like getting a new phone!

All of us Omnia owners are thankfull for your roms!.

Edited by dreamer84

Guest nilantha
Hey fellow Omnia owners & Sector, thanks for the new 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) rom i just installed it and its brilliant...

One question though, i´ve got everything working but my camera when i try and take a photo or movie the phone freezes i´ve tryed to read the pages and i cant find anyone who explains how to repair this problem :D ... i did hardreset my phone 2 times after flashing your newest rom but still my camera wont work :P And when i go to Settings and press Wallpaper (Homescreen Background) nothing happens. please could someone help me on this one ;) ....

One more thing i just saw the TouchFlo 3D 2.5 Build 1920 on youtube and omg it looks AWESOME the animated backgrounds and the very nice looking weather animations are so sweeeet !!! is it possible for you to make a rom like this for the omnia? it would be the perfect rom !

Thanks for all your hard work Sector, flashing your roms is just like getting a new phone!

All of us Omnia owners are thankfull for your roms!.

i think da "SMS Fix" sector released fix it. its in da first page

Guest George_red_storm

From my mistake i delete psShutXP from Windows folder. Can someone upload this, beacase right now i flash the M2D rom from master sector?

Guest Ro Mart

I am new to the ROM game and just downloaded 23064 and was hoping to get it to update my Omnia i910. DO i just extract tthe .exe from the compressed file and run it?

I am dying to get WM 6.5 and some of the customizations i have read about here and on xda.

Guest M_Imran
The attached cab will enable arabic but haven't tried it with sector's cabs so not sure if it works, u might need to hard reset if it doesnt work.

Thanks mate :D

Is there any effect of Hard reset on my settings?

Guest jmsmartins
I am new to the ROM game and just downloaded 23064 and was hoping to get it to update my Omnia i910. DO i just extract tthe .exe from the compressed file and run it?

I am dying to get WM 6.5 and some of the customizations i have read about here and on xda.

DON'T flash your omnia i910 with sector's rom, his roms are for i900!!!!

for i910 you should look the specific section.

cheers

Guest AlexYSC

I've been using this new rom quite a while lately (Thx to all the modders) and I found out that the volume of the message alert is relatively lower than the ringtone.

Guest Lovehepburn79
New Opera mobile 9.7 build 35523 QVGA ENG

Nope, not working for me. Closing itself on startup.

Edited by Lovehepburn79

Guest Masta92
Nope, not working for me. Closing itself on sturtup.

Hummm, why ya all install Opera on "My storage"???

Think it's what ya did?

So install on device

WHY WHY WHY MY GOD? (grrrrrrrr)

I'M THE THRUTH

HELLO

i had a problem using messenger i don't know why but it can't establish an internet connection i'm using 23064 neo titanium rom what is strange i had previously install 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and it worked flawlessly!!

can someone help if you have a clue fell free to share it thank you^^

Edited by momo89

Guest jmsmartins
HELLO

i had a problem using messenger i don't know why but it can't establish an internet connection i'm using 23064 neo titanium rom what is strange i had previously install 23064 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) and it worked flawlessly!!

can someone help if you have a clue fell free to share it thank you^^

try the operator trick: change to an operator different than yours, wait 30s, then go back to your operator. also set browser conection to automatically detect settings.

hope that helps bro

try the operator trick: change to an operator different than yours, wait 30s, then go back to your operator. also set browser conection to automatically detect settings.

hope that helps bro

thank you i tried you trick but it didn't work i can connect to the internet by my browser i just can't use WLM

thank you for your help

Guest copperfield
can anyone help me??

Yes there is someone who can help you, ... You that is! By learning how to use the search engine and stop asking questions that have been discussed and answered sooooo many times before! You'll appreciate it more when you find out the answer by your self :D