Data counter

Guest pete_thomson

Guest pete_thomson

Can anyone recommend a reliable data counter for my phone.

I only use 200-300Mb of data a month on average with T-Mobile, but I've swapped to Orange on the 500Mb/month package and I wanna keep tabs on my usage.

Ideally I'd like to be able to reset it ever month.

Any suggestions.

Pete

Guest AlanJC
Sweet - I'll take a look

I have read in a couple of places that SPB Wireless Monitor is included on the CD that comes with the Touch HD. I already had a license for this which I purchased on my last handset, and to be honest I haven't even looked on the CD, which is now in the loft so I have no idea what's on it.

Guest pete_thomson
I have read in a couple of places that SPB Wireless Monitor is included on the CD that comes with the Touch HD. I already had a license for this which I purchased on my last handset, and to be honest I haven't even looked on the CD, which is now in the loft so I have no idea what's on it.

Nice! I'll take a look as I'm currently running the 15 day trial and I will be keeping it.

If there is a copy on the CD, I assume there is a license for it too.

Guest Neil5459

Some devices come with Spb's previous program, Spb GPRS Monitor, on the CD, but this is not the same as Spb Wireless Monitor, which would still need to be purchased.

Guest pete_thomson
Some devices come with Spb's previous program, Spb GPRS Monitor, on the CD, but this is not the same as Spb Wireless Monitor, which would still need to be purchased.

Doesn't matter either way.... I've got an Orange CD with nothing but the manual, Active Sync and WMDC + Outlook 2007 trial on it.

NVM, it's a great piece of software, so credit where credit is due (and the license fee!!"!)