Wi fi for HTC Tytn II

Guest lukaida

Guest lukaida

Hello...

I am new here, so i am not sure if i chose the correct area to post this topic in. If not, i didnt do it on purpose.

I have an MDA Vario III (HTC TyTn II) and i was wondering if i can use my HSDPA connection as well as Wifi at the same time.

This is to be able to use my iPod Touch for the internet and so... (I'd like to use my T-mobile web&walk for it instead of free wifi hotspots).

I heard this is possible, but i couldnt find any software anywhere.

Please, if you know anything that would help me, kindly send me a PM, or respond here.

THX

• 2 months later...
Guest wvn
Hello...

I am new here, so i am not sure if i chose the correct area to post this topic in. If not, i didnt do it on purpose.

I have an MDA Vario III (HTC TyTn II) and i was wondering if i can use my HSDPA connection as well as Wifi at the same time.

This is to be able to use my iPod Touch for the internet and so... (I'd like to use my T-mobile web&walk for it instead of free wifi hotspots).

I heard this is possible, but i couldnt find any software anywhere.

Please, if you know anything that would help me, kindly send me a PM, or respond here.

THX

Hi,

You have posted this question in the smartphone = non touch screen section. The Tytn II def has a touch screen. You may get some responses if you posted in the right forum :D .