New Back Cover for Omnia which includes stylus!!

Guest gavinfabl

For those people that drive to work or where ever there going why not just put the stylus on your car keyring?

Best way to not lose your stylus I reckon.

Guest somerz82

Stylus related - Why is the hoop for the omnia stylus still available and on display when there's a stylus incorperated? Is there some other use for the hoop that i have yet to discover hhhhhmmmmmm thats something to think about aye!? Any suggestions?

Guest Natsirt

i actually quite like this case.. except that i already ordered a samsung case for my omnia and still waiting for it to arrive :S its been 3 weeks...

Guest 3shirts

I think the problem is that you show a black omnia in the white case which looks like it's not finished or something. If the phone was white or the case was the black one it'd probably look alright. Actually I quite fancy a white Omnia B)

Anyway, I have ordered a black one. For a British tenner it's pretty good value.

Edited by 3shirts

Guest illusion786
this thread is about a stylus included in case. not accessories generally .

What your white case with a stylus isnt a general accessory. intresting

Guest gavinfabl
What your white case with a stylus isnt a general accessory. intresting

There is a seperate thread purely for cases in general.

The title is clear enough.

Maybe more designs will include a stylus.

Guest dwallersv
I got this from ebay HK very comfortable in the hand. Plus very cheap

The hard rubber case and car charger I understand.

But neck strap??!?!?? What are you smoking? Are you some homey that wears a giant clock on a chain around your neck or something?

B)

Guest ciscokidinsf

Yes, I am also getting rid of the invisible shield. Its starting to peel of the edges, grabbing dirt. For the price it isnt good, it barely lasted 4 good months.

Gavin, I noticed the back cover does NOT have an opening for the back speaker, any issues with the omnia's volume when using the speaker in the case then?

Guest supermanv

in my opinion, taping a little stylus to omnia should seem much better than this...

this is dissapointing ):

I don't think it looks so bad. And excuse me, but who is using the OMNIA completely without a stylus?

pitty for you but it seems real bad and I am using my omnia completely without a stylus from the every first day. B)

Edited by supermanv

Guest Shadowy
BTW anyone using original stylus?

I use it, but only for screen calibration after each of many ROM updates, after that it's fingers all the way.

Guest gavinfabl
Yes, I am also getting rid of the invisible shield. Its starting to peel of the edges, grabbing dirt. For the price it isnt good, it barely lasted 4 good months.

Gavin, I noticed the back cover does NOT have an opening for the back speaker, any issues with the omnia's volume when using the speaker in the case then?

My Omnia's speaker is top front not on back, so no issues at all. I have a i900 UK/Europe model.

Guest Natsirt
My Omnia's speaker is top front not on back, so no issues at all. I have a i900 UK/Europe model.

some omnias hav a speaker at the back?? O.o

Guest ciscokidinsf

I ordered one (the black one), got it yesterday, but:

- Obviously it increases the length of the phone by almost an extra 1/3 of an inch, it wouldn't fit in my current omnia case.

- Also, when the phone wears the back cover it doesn't fit those third-party cradles (I got one on ebay)

- The stylus is almost 60% smaller than the regular one.

Color-wise, the black one is OK, its a very tight fit.

So, I think it doesn't quite help me (nor does invisible shield because of peeling off the edges) I think I'll sell it because I would have to get a new case and stop using the cradle. I got issues with the cradle as well, but I do use it.

Send me a Direct message, I can sell it to you for $8.00 in the US shipping included.

Guest bmn4711

It looks alright I guess, but is the extra length worth it for just one stylus?

And Does anyone know where to get a metal backing for the omnia?

Guest ciscokidinsf
was wondering why did u take out ur back cover. it seems to me that it was designed to be put on over the original back cover.

http://shop.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=03205 <--- even the name is Samsung i900 Omnia Rubberized Back Hard Case not replacement cover .... hmmm

I didn't take the phone back cover. Sorry if It read that way. I know it goes to cover the phone as is. Still, too many compromises when using it.

Guest Natsirt

im interested in this.. so it doesnt replace the back cover??? is it easy to remove and apply?? or does the phone slip out easily or does it stay in there really secure.. and does it scratch your back cover??

sorri if i asked too many questions B) thanks! :(