[VGA/WVGA/QVGA/WQVGA] [2009-04-07] mLock v0.3 - device lock with passcode

Guest merlot

Guest Tim-H
Hey guys, is anyone actually USING Merlot's mlock on their omnia's? I can't get mine to work and Merlot says no more updates/fixes in a while because he is busy.

Mine fails with the 'Failed acquring of the hook' message. I am using version 0.3. I was hoping maybe someone has 0.2?

I just installed it, works for me. Are you using winmo 6.1 or 6.5?

Guest ciscokidinsf
I just installed it, works for me. Are you using winmo 6.1 or 6.5?

I'm on 6.1. I also have S2U2. I follow the process (Install, then change options via registry) and when I start the program I get the error.

Guest ciscokidinsf

After Tim did it, I tried it one more time

I fixed it!!!

There is a setting in S2U2 advanced settings called 'Keyboard Hook' (whuh?) Mine was set to 'off' I changed it to 'On' and now it works. On mine, however, it does let you peek at the desktop/today screen, but if you press any icons, it asks for the passcode.

Cool beans. <_< Thank god because the lock screen for 6.1 sucks ass!

Guest ciscokidinsf
After Tim did it, I tried it one more time

I fixed it!!!

There is a setting in S2U2 advanced settings called 'Keyboard Hook' (whuh?) Mine was set to 'off' I changed it to 'On' and now it works. On mine, however, it does let you peek at the desktop/today screen, but if you press any icons, it asks for the passcode.

Cool beans. <_< Thank god because the lock screen for 6.1 sucks ass!

Spoke too soon. It breaks down after a re-start. goddamit

Guest Tim-H
Spoke too soon. It breaks down after a re-start. goddamit

hmm, try to go into the mlock folder, there is an icon in there to end mlock or something along those lines. Click that first, then run mlock. I had to do that when i had it in a few times for some reason.

Guest ciscokidinsf
hmm, try to go into the mlock folder, there is an icon in there to end mlock or something along those lines. Click that first, then run mlock. I had to do that when i had it in a few times for some reason.

yeah, it worked one time, then after a reset, it goes away again, <_< no time to be starting and stopping the damned thing every reset. Too bad because I like it quite a bit.