[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
Here are the links:

Google Maps Mobile v3.0.0.12

Official YouTube Mobile Application

Yes I have to setup e-mail account every time, this didn't happen in your 20271.

Thank you very much for the links.

I can't test the e-mail now because I'm using another ROM. Sometimes it makes me confused which ROM it is now. B) Anyway, I will do that when I turn to 21028 ROM.

Guest Khuanchai
I am sorry if this is a 'newbie' question, but I have done an extensive search and can't find the answer.

When I get an incoming call, I'm not getting this screen:

screenshot1t.png

I get the grey pop up box...is there something I need to do to get this screen?

I'm using 21193 with BT fix.

You will see this only when your phone is locked and there is incoming call.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks to Lubomir for donation.

Update: Omnia M2D ROM's build 21193 with and without BT Fix version 3 are out. (22 March 2009)

Changes:

1. Change Titanium to build 21193, better touch response and animation.

2. Add Samsung_R2VS for better sound quality (if you don't like just disable it)

Download links updated in the first post.

Sorry for keeping changing but this is a better ROM for everyone. B)

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai
hey bro B) 21038 is also out. maybe do that instead of 21028 :(

Thanks, bro. Will take a look.

Update: Looks like a Fake ROM. Wait to see.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest huangrongbin

hi ,Khuanchai .there is something wrong with m2d message in chinese. but it can be displayed in Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 20271 rom.

post-511586-1237730162_thumb.jpg

post-511586-1237730183_thumb.jpg

Edited by huangrongbin

Guest abunhyan

Grat jop khuanchai

DID u fixed the touch player problem it cant play and DIVIX vedio !!!

i also tried ur v2 roms and 6.1 21028 and still the same !!! DIVIX NOT SUPPORTED

Guest Khuanchai
Grat jop khuanchai

DID u fixed the touch player problem it cant play and DIVIX vedio !!!

i also tried ur v2 roms and 6.1 21028 and still the same !!! DIVIX NOT SUPPORTED

Please check the registry:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avifile\Shell\Open\Command]

If default="WMPlayer.exe \"%1\"" then change to

default="smplayer.exe \"%1\""

Then reset your phone and test again.

Guest abunhyan
Please check the registry:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\avifile\Shell\Open\Command]

If default="WMPlayer.exe \"%1\"" then change to

default="smplayer.exe \"%1\""

Then reset your phone and test again.

thanks khuanchai for ur immediat replay

i just tried it and doent worked i mean the touch player is started but the masag (canot play the file the file is OK i just tried it in ur 21189 ROM and NO peoblem B)

i feel 21189 has the same speed and more space than 21193 (w/BT fix) without any peoblems also :(

Thanks alot :(

Guest Khuanchai
thanks khuanchai for ur immediat replay

i just tried it and doent worked i mean the touch player is started but the masag (canot play the file the file is OK i just tried it in ur 21189 ROM and NO peoblem B)

i feel 21189 has the same speed and more space than 21193 (w/BT fix) without any peoblems also :(

Thanks alot :(

Glad to know that 21189 ROM can play divx file. This is not from different builds but from my intention to solve some problems in 21189 ROM:

1. M2D in 21189 is Lite version but 21193 is Full version (with HTC album, audioplayer, youtube, and google maps). However, HTC album makes Touch player cannot play some video files. I'm sure this could be fixed easily.

2. M2D message tab in 21189 has some problems, "new message" icon and menu don't work. The 21193 has no problem.

3. All MSN widgets in 21189 don't work but no problem in 21193.

If you don't care for these problems, then 21189 will be great for you.

Guest abunhyan
Glad to know that 21189 ROM can play divx file. This is not from different builds but from my intention to solve some problems in 21189 ROM:

1. M2D in 21189 is Lite version but 21193 is Full version (with HTC album, audioplayer, youtube, and google maps). However, HTC album makes Touch player cannot play some video files. I'm sure this could be fixed easily.

2. M2D message tab in 21189 has some problems, "new message" icon and menu don't work. The 21193 has no problem.

3. All MSN widgets in 21189 don't work but no problem in 21193.

If you don't care for these problems, then 21189 will be great for you.

Thanks khuanchai

YES as u said these are minor bugs that i can manage it my self in 21189 and realy the ROM is going very well with me NO battery problems the first time it lasts for 3 days ( in normal use) that is fantastic :(

in addition to that i just intalled the new you tube player and worked without any problem & also the latest google maps cap and with alot and alot of programe still 70 mb free B)

Great job and help from u all the best :(

Edited by abunhyan

Guest gianton

I like more 21189 as well, than 21193. A lot faster and lighter.

Khuanchai will you make a light version of 21193 with the same M2D (bugs don't bother me) but with upgraded Youtube and Google Maps?

Guest bkindyfire911

the opera version in this rom seems to be quite poor and has no option to display as a desktop is there any way to cook in opera from tarils latest rom and include flash player?

Guest copperfield

Hello Khuanchai and as probably has been said sooo many times to you BIG THANK YOU for all the great job you are doing! Flashed up your rom , I got couple remarks thou. I just think they shouldnt be the way they are now:

1.The screen does not lock up automatically when you wake the device either with the power button or with any other button. Kinda annoyng when you have to lock the screen with one button and use a different one to shut the screen off!

2.When you enter in the Start menu and you enter whichever sub-category say "Buttons", you adjust something and to apply it you have to press "OK" right! And then you are not returned to the settings and programs menu but to the today screen or the Manilla or whichever-plug in you chouse to have!?? And its annoyng to have to go back in the Start menu and search the category again! In 95% of my cases I did not want to go to the Today screen but remain in the Start menu! I know there is a button "Back" but if I push it it gets me back allright but without applying the settings!

If you could adress these issues your rom will be couple of steps closer to beeing the perfect rom B)

Guest bkindyfire911

also the lock screen does not seem to be the same as the screen shots in some of the other 6.5 threads there are no dots ither side of the lock icon, there is no next appointment and the clock and date are smaller as well this could be due to the fact the new version of 6.5 is not in the public domain yet

these are not critisisms i just wish to help make this rom better

Guest atsb1011

Thanks khuanchai

great rom, but notice same problem - last two roms same problem, unable to zoom on SMS ( had installed samsung zoomer cab ) error message is "unable to load configuration"

Any thing can be done????? thanks in advance.

Guest Khuanchai
I like more 21189 as well, than 21193. A lot faster and lighter.

Khuanchai will you make a light version of 21193 with the same M2D (bugs don't bother me) but with upgraded Youtube and Google Maps?

I personally use M2D Lite version too. However, many people asked for a Full version. So that's the plan for future to have both Full and Lite versions. B)

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks everyone for reports, comments, and suggestion.

the opera version in this rom seems to be quite poor and has no option to display as a desktop is there any way to cook in opera from tarils latest rom and include flash player?

I got this Opera version from one tester. If you can find anything new please provide a link.

also the bottom volume key as the flash light activator does not work i will report any more bugs as i find them

This is a known bug for M2D ROM and it's why we need a program "TorchButton" or "FavoriteSettings" to activate the flash light instead. Please share if someone knows how to solve this.

finnaly touch player will not play aac files like it does in the 6.1 rom

This will be solved in the next release.

Are the sliders in these roms ?

Don't know what sliders you mean.

Hello Khuanchai and as probably has been said sooo many times to you BIG THANK YOU for all the great job you are doing! Flashed up your rom , I got couple remarks thou. I just think they shouldnt be the way they are now:

1.The screen does not lock up automatically when you wake the device either with the power button or with any other button. Kinda annoyng when you have to lock the screen with one button and use a different one to shut the screen off!

2.When you enter in the Start menu and you enter whichever sub-category say "Buttons", you adjust something and to apply it you have to press "OK" right! And then you are not returned to the settings and programs menu but to the today screen or the Manilla or whichever-plug in you chouse to have!?? And its annoyng to have to go back in the Start menu and search the category again! In 95% of my cases I did not want to go to the Today screen but remain in the Start menu! I know there is a button "Back" but if I push it it gets me back allright but without applying the settings!

If you could adress these issues your rom will be couple of steps closer to beeing the perfect rom smile.gif

1. This is the known unresolved bug from BT fix. You have to stay with it for now or use the non-BT fix version.

2. This is a feature of new WM not really a bug.

Thanks khuanchai

great rom, but notice same problem - last two roms same problem, unable to zoom on SMS ( had installed samsung zoomer cab ) error message is "unable to load configuration"

Any thing can be done????? thanks in advance.

Zoomer was removed because I don't know what it is. B) Will get it back if many people say it's really useful.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest chokia
also the lock screen does not seem to be the same as the screen shots in some of the other 6.5 threads there are no dots ither side of the lock icon, there is no next appointment and the clock and date are smaller as well this could be due to the fact the new version of 6.5 is not in the public domain yet

You mean like this?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7886/titanium.png

I saw sector G1a ROM got that button

http://www.modaco.com/content/uploads/mont...13281_thumb.jpg

But im not sure it is working to display sms, email when u tap it. And the next appointment too (cant read what it display either.)

I also need to know why 21193 BT Fix V3 has the same lock screen like 21189 and not like the above Sectors' Ga1

This ROM has Opera version Build 15954 which is more latest than Taril's 15746 and Sector's v15746

The option to Display Desktop is in Settings/Display [uncheck] mobile view. (which is already unchecked by default)

It supports flash too.

Edited by chokia