[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest chokia

Ok i modified a bit to the sliders and notification layer,for landscape modeso they wont overlapped. Plus i fixed the time too.

screenshot3onf.png

Copy and drop to Windows folder

1. If fail rename the file and put it back and rename again

2. If still fail do not rename the file just paste and windows will autorename to "Copy_of_"

You rename by delete "Copy_of_"

Then Soft Reset (Off and On back the phone)

LS_LockScene_400x240.zip

I have ROM without BTFix and and dosen't work any alarm. Why?

My alarm does not work on this ROM also. It work only if the phone is not on standby.

Anyone else have this issue ?

Guest Khuanchai
My alarm does not work on this ROM also. It work only if the phone is not on standby.

I'm thinking that this is another bug from BT audio fix. It is likely that there may be other bugs from this i900 and i908 drivers mismatch. I will post this question to stevenh. Maybe he can help us.

For now, if this alarm function is critical to you, I suggest to use the ROM without BT fix. However, you won't be able to make a BT voice dialing.

Guest ap20001
I'm thinking that this is another bug from BT audio fix. It is likely that there may be other bugs from this i900 and i908 drivers mismatch. I will post this question to stevenh. Maybe he can help us.

For now, if this alarm function is critical to you, I suggest to use the ROM without BT fix. However, you won't be able to make a BT voice dialing.

I'm usine the rom "Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)". And everything is OK  with G-alarm 1.51, So maybe U can have a try. 

Actually I am using the ROM without BTFix (Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21193_NoBTFix_v3.zip)

Guest Khuanchai
Actually I am using the ROM without BTFix (Khuanchai_Omnia_M2D_21193_NoBTFix_v3.zip)

I'm usine the rom "Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)". And everything is OK with G-alarm 1.51, So maybe U can have a try.

Thanks. I will check that. Another change for this release is the R2VS audio driver. Someone using the 21189 ROM please check if you have any problem with alarm?

Guest chokia

Alarm on Build 21193 BT FIX is functioning well. I tested on locked screen with the phone sleep.

screenshot1omu.png

This is the screen shot, you can drag the button to the side to bring u to the locked screen.

Guest mchan111

I can work with G-alarm

Guest nscxp2005

Hi Khuanchai,

Take a look at this video posted at PocketNow.com, they have 6.5 running on a HTC HD.

HTC HD 6.5 Video

Would you be able to make the features they have or may consider adding them?

Let me know wht you think.

All the best

NSCXP2005

Guest ap20001

I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not. But I report it here just hoping it can be solve. The problem is that activesync keep running automatically soon after I close it.

By the way, I'm usine the rom "Omnia TouchFlo 2D build 21028 with Bluetooth Audio Fix (WM 6.1)". 

Guest rsemp

I am completely new to the rom scene and i would love to install this rom on my phone . PDA : i900DXHH1 and PHONE : i900DXHH1

How would i go about doing that ?

Guest chokia

ap20001, if you have activated microsoft exchange email, active sync will be running to retrieve data on regular basis.

rsemp, since your ROM very old you need to flash with samsung original ROM first.

http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp

Then only you can flash any ROM u like.

if not the phone will die/brick and you cant on the power and have to live without omnia at least 2 weeks cause the phone in the shop.

Edited by chokia

Guest Khuanchai
Ok i modified a bit to the sliders and notification layer,for landscape modeso they wont overlapped. Plus i fixed the time too.

screenshot3onf.png

Copy and drop to Windows folder

1. If fail rename the file and put it back and rename again

2. If still fail do not rename the file just paste and windows will autorename to "Copy_of_"

You rename by delete "Copy_of_"

Then Soft Reset (Off and On back the phone)

LS_LockScene_400x240.zip

Thanks. This is very nice.

Alarm on Build 21193 BT FIX is functioning well. I tested on locked screen with the phone sleep.

screenshot1omu.png

This is the screen shot, you can drag the button to the side to bring u to the locked screen.

I can work with G-alarm

Thanks, chokia and mchan111, for report but this makes me confused that why it happens with someone only. B)

Hi Khuanchai,

Take a look at this video posted at PocketNow.com, they have 6.5 running on a HTC HD.

HTC HD 6.5 Video

Would you be able to make the features they have or may consider adding them?

Let me know wht you think.

All the best

NSCXP2005

I think our ROM could do most of new features already. Titanium works almost the same but omnia is a bit less touch sensitive. Start menu with no honey-comb is nothing but a new background. The only thing we don't have is the Menu enhancement that I think sector has done that.

There is nothing contents in the AudioGainControl.

Will this solved in the coming rom version?

I have no idea but please search stevenh's thread on BT fix. He has made a brief guide for this program.

One more thing master. The screen freezes out when i had an appointment and lock using touchflo today. Thanks

Though omnia is quite stable but it can hang up some time. :(

Guest punkmonkey1984

could some one please post me or PM me, from there rom the:

LS_lockslider.png,

LS_lockslider_DWN.PNG,

LS_locksliderlong.png,

LS_locksliderlong_DWN.png files

(theres 4) please rom this rom. I like the blue lock button, rom im using is sectors and its navy blue 

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Lock device on waken up. (24 March 2009)

With stevenh's help, I'm trying a new customized WM 6.5 ROM. It seems to me that we can completely solve the wakeup bugs from Bluetooth audio fix. My omnia can now lock on waken up. B)

I'm trying to test other functions for a while. It's possible that we may have a new WM 6.5 build 21196 with this fix quite soon.

Guest gianton

With stevenh's help, I'm trying a new customized WM 6.5 ROM. It seems to me that we can completely solve the wakeup bugs from Bluetooth audio fix. My omnia can now lock on waken up. B)

I'm trying to test other functions for a while. It's possible that we may have a new WM 6.5 build 21196 with this fix quite soon.

Great news waiting patiently your next release! Will you please make a 6.1 (20271 or 21028) as well?

Guest chokia

Oh cool i hope it vanishes these lock screen bugs too

screenshot2kdx.pngscreenshot1omu.png

1. Unable to identify caller id on the first call

2. All red and green buttons are functioning like what they supposed to.

Guest mchan111

I can't copy LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr and LS_LockScene_400x240.cpr into the folder \window, "access is denied" -

it is using by the program. How can I copy into there?

Guest jaro_lodz

Alarm dosen't work. I don't know why. I was trying G-alarm, Kalxon and they not working. Please help B) I have to wake up tomorrow

I found that alarm dosen't work if I pressed power button. Alarm can't wake up Omnia.

Edited by jaro_lodz