[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Update: Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (25 March 2009)

post-201908-1237995707_thumb.jpg post-201908-1237995716_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1237995725_thumb.jpg post-201908-1237995736_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1237995751_thumb.jpg post-201908-1237995771_thumb.jpg

post-201908-1237995785_thumb.jpg post-201908-1237995794_thumb.jpg

This time I will make only 1 version with BT fix because I believe all wakeup bugs are fixed.

This might be my last customized ROM because I spent too much time building many ROMs in the past weeks.

I'm uploading this new ROM and will update the link in the first post soon. Please wait...

Guest tingchung_chin
Update: Omnia M2D Build 21195 with Blutooth Audio and Wakeup Bugs Fix (25 March 2009)

This time I will make only 1 version with BT fix because I believe all wakeup bugs are fixed.

This might be my last customized ROM because I spent too much time building many ROMs in the past weeks.

I'm uploading this new ROM and will update the link in the first post soon. Please wait...

can you upload in mediafire? many thanks.... i wanna give a try for my 1st WM6.5

Guest diverdude

Hello Khuanchai,

Thank You sooooooo very much for all your hard work!!!!!! I love your full ROMS! I only use yours. I will make a donation today......you deserve it!!

Is it too late to ask if you could build one more city into M2D WEATHER part of the ROM? I see you have added many Thai Cities into the Rom. I can not get my City (Grand Junction, Colorado, United States) to overwrite in windows. I have followed all instructions on how to add a city but it always fails! This is a big deal for me and I have spent hours and hours trying to add my city without success.

Thank You for your help and thank you for your wonderful ROMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diverdude

Guest Khuanchai
Hello Khuanchai,

Thank You sooooooo very much for all your hard work!!!!!! I love your full ROMS! I only use yours. I will make a donation today......you deserve it!!

Is it too late to ask if you could build one more city into M2D WEATHER part of the ROM? I see you have added many Thai Cities into the Rom. I can not get my City (Grand Junction, Colorado, United States) to overwrite in windows. I have followed all instructions on how to add a city but it always fails! This is a big deal for me and I have spent hours and hours trying to add my city without success.

Thank You for your help and thank you for your wonderful ROMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diverdude

Thanks, Diverdude, for donation. I can add cities for you if you can send me your accuweather city data.

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21195.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

6. New versions of GooGleMaps and YouTube

post-201908-1238000642_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238000655_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Note: I'm still making new ROMs for all of us but may be at a slower rate. I need more time for my work and family. B)

Guest mikecw

Khuanchai - many thanks for this latest build, and for your efforts! Understand about the pressures of work. Some very quick feedback - when setting up the date on the initial boot foreign (not English) characters displayed. Once phone is fully reset, characters in calender are also foreign. Sorted - need to change regional settings under start - settings - system

Excellent news - Exchange 2003 / Activesync issues do seem to be resolved...

Mike

Edited by mikecw

Guest mikecw

I might have bad flash - after several power cycles / resets, the phone has now decided to freeze, on the front titanium screen. Start gets you into the sub menu, but some of these buttons are now not responding. Also, phone is now not registering to network... Finally, wake on pressing one of the front buttons no longer works - have to wake using the power button... off home now, catch up with you guys in the morning..

Khuanchai - once again thx for all your efforts

Guest diverdude
Thanks, Diverdude, for donation. I can add cities for you if you can send me your accuweather city data.

ROM information:

1. Ported from ROM build 21195.5.0.0

2. Titanium with Windows Live

3. New startmenu without honey-comb

4. Bluetooth audio and wakeup bugs fix

5. M2D full version but you have to install photoalbum and audiomanager by yourself

6. New versions of GooGleMaps and YouTube

post-201908-1238000642_thumb.jpg post-201908-1238000655_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Note: I'm still making new ROMs for all of us but may be at a slower rate. I need more time for my work and family. B)

THANK YOU KHUANCHAI!!!

I THOUGHT ALL YOU NEEDED WAS MY CITY NAME WHICH I GAVE YOU WITH MY LAST MESSAGE. YOU MUST NEED MY ZIP CODE # TOO??

GRAND JUNCTION, COLORADO 81505 UNITED STATES.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Donation on the way!!

Guest bubu49000

Hello

Sorry for my English, I m French!

I test you new rom, v 21195.

It's a good job.

But there are a small bug. When first start after align stylus, there are a white screen with juste write "stylus", I'm obliged to reset!

After this restart no bug yet.

Guest chokia

Build 21195

-. Timebomb is back! (disaster)

-. Wake up only with on/off button (disaster)

-. Still 85MB storage (not much diff with no audiomanager and no photoalbum)

-. Return error when u slide to music in Touchflo

-. Restore network setting doesnt work (dunno what's this for)

-. Honeycomb kinda ugly

-. Useless touch player still there

+. New youtubeplayer is nice

+. Zoomer is back

Ok im so going back to 21193 BT fix V3

Edited by chokia

Guest gianton

Thanks for your time and effort Khuanchai! Downloading now and will test your latest 21195, hopefully no wake up issues anymore.

Good to see you included the latest Google Maps and Youtube as well!

Guest thebiker
Build 21195

-. Timebomb is back! (disaster)

-. Wake up only with on/off button (disaster)

-. Still 85MB storage (not much diff with no audiomanager and no photoalbum)

-. Return error when u slide to music in Touchflo

-. Restore network setting doesnt work (dunno what's this for)

-. Honeycomb kinda ugly

-. Useless touch player still there

+. New youtubeplayer is nice

+. Zoomer is back

Ok im so going back to 21193 BT fix V3

+ Active Sync is working with Exchange Server 2003 (Mail2web)

Edited by thebiker

Guest Shadowy

Great job, really fast and responsive. Only problem I've found is that the screen won't rotate...motion sensor is on. Anyone else found this?

Guest gianton

I think Khuanchai has made a great job with 21195. It's very light and fast, actually the fastest and lightest 6.5 ROM I tried so far (and I tried all of them).

Still testing though.

EDIT: Device can only wake up by power button. B)

Edited by gianton

Guest bubu49000

- Rotation Services v 1.7.4 by QBUS in rom 21195 dont work!

- pixel of text, in desktop windows mobile black, is too big

- MSN Weather dont work

+ Youtube version

+ Menu 'Start'

Guest Shadowy

I'm having problems with Opera. Google displays Thai characters despite regional settings having been changed to UK, also I can't find where to set the device to show as desktop, it's not in advanced settings anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

Guest gianton
I'm having problems with Opera. Google displays Thai characters despite regional settings having been changed to UK, also I can't find where to set the device to show as desktop, it's not in advanced settings anymore. Anyone got any ideas?

Opera works OK with regional settings set to Greek. Did you soft reset afterwards?

Edited by gianton

Guest Shadowy
Opera works OK with regional settings set to Greek. Did you soft reset afterwards?

Yep, no joy. Have you managed to change the device to be recognised as desktop?

Guest Khuanchai

Thank everyone for quick test and reports. It was very late last night when I finished the ROM. So there may be some problems left. B) I myself can test only some functions but not all. Please help us test all functions that are important for your daily use and report here for future improvement. Maybe someone can help me summarize all problems.

I know that there is a time bomb in this build but hopefully we can get a new build very soon.

Thanks again for testing this ROM. I have to leave now for a full-day work and will come back tonight.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Lancez

hi, all. need help with the audio gain control, have no idea how to work with it. have searched a lot, but with no luck at all. could anyone plz explain how this works? thanks a lot

Guest chokia

Anyone who want to stay with 21193 but still want the latest and fabulous youtube player that come with 21195 do these:-

1. Get the cab below, install in My Storage

2. Change registry HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\

3. Till this stage you can change the BannerURL and bannerURLText to your liking too i.e www.google.com

4. Go back to HLKM\\Software\HTC\Manila2D\Internetwidget\Customized\0\

5. Change Customized URL to \My Storage\Programs Files\YouTube\youtube.exe

You can change Customized title too to your liking.

6. You may want do some cleanup by deleting the old youtubeplay.exe and related files in windows folder to save space. Soft reset

So now your Touchflo Internet Widget, launch browser and youtube player is as new as 21195

screenshot1ahp.pngscreenshot2n.pngscreenshot3c.png

screenshot4p.png

youtube.CAB

p/s: You can follow similar process to change new google map app too.