[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest droopyv

I like your new firmware very nice the 6.5, but i have a problem for add a modem in module connections, i cannot register a new modem .

i lives in france, and i would like register the parameters for connect to internet. Because with the new firmware is not possible, have you an idea.

Thx

Long life to MODACO ;)

Guest ^nighthawk^
I like your new firmware very nice the 6.5, but i have a problem for add a modem in module connections, i cannot register a new modem .

i lives in france, and i would like register the parameters for connect to internet. Because with the new firmware is not possible, have you an idea.

Thx

Long life to MODACO :)

I cannot add a new modem either, luckily i found a cab file with my network settings in on XDA Developers forum.

Maybe there is one for your network on there.

Worth a try ;)

Once i ran the cab file i had a modem connection automatically input and it works great :D

Guest droopyv
I cannot add a new modem either, luckily i found a cab file with my network settings in on XDA Developers forum.

Maybe there is one for your network on there.

Worth a try ;)

Once i ran the cab file i had a modem connection automatically input and it works great :D

Have you a link ? for the XDA Developpers forum?

Thx

Guest ub3r21

I'm pretty new to all this ROM and M2D stuff. I've noticed there can be further customisation by editing some registry values. Can anyone tell me how i can get to the registry? Also, if i stuff something up in the registry, would a hard reset or ROM flash fix this?

Cheers

EDIT: Also, is it possible to NOT group the numbers when dialing (or allow me to change the groups)? For example if i type 0123456789 i would appear as (012)345-6789 when i want it to appear as (01) 234-756-89 (i don't really care about what's outside the brackets, just the inside)

Edited by ub3r21

Guest Chad Petree
afaik, word mobile used to be not support finger scroll in previous rom

And how im i supossed to scoll the word documents? =/ the scrollbar is PATHETIC, unconfortable , slow ... i could go on and on ;) :D

Guest anthabax

sorry for really noob question

i have installed the latest 3in1 kuanchai rom but i dont know how to appy the m2d theme

this is my 1st time use this rom

hope someone can help me ;)

Guest ub3r21
sorry for really noob question

i have installed the latest 3in1 kuanchai rom but i dont know how to appy the m2d theme

this is my 1st time use this rom

hope someone can help me ;)

Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items

Uncheck Windows Default

Check TouchFLO

Hope that helps

Guest PengSP

Try lower version ppc, may be 8 or 6.

Hi KC,

Thanks for the rom very smooth and all working but...

I am using your latest 12pp 3 in 1 rom and it is runing like a charm, the only isssue i was facing that most of the time the application close after opening it, so i have to reopen it, today i was reading in Sector page, i see that in his new rom he mentioned fixing htc task manager auto killing application, you think this is the issue?

is there a way to fix it in your rom please?

thank you

Guest anthabax
Start -> Settings -> Today -> Items

Uncheck Windows Default

Check TouchFLO

Hope that helps

thanks for ur help bro. really appreciate it ;)

Guest wishyou

I used 23001 12 MB 3 in 1 Rom . when I've open program or something like that , It's turn to Today screen always. Anybody could tell me? ;)

Guest rendeiro2005

I have a problem with these BT FIX roms. this problem is not with the last rom but with all i`ve tested so far.

the problem is: as regards the functioning of bluetooth, it works fine with the headset, the problem is that when i link to another car i have. The drive system has high voice (sound through car Speakers), and unlike what happens with the headset, it does not connect through the car speakers.

Kuanchai or someone what changes have to do in the registry?

thanks.

high voice?! sorry but this sound terrible i don`t know the word for this ;)

Guest vladan

I have a problem with the wifi connection. When I'm connected through wifi, the only thing I can do is weather updating, if I try to use opera it keeps saying "no internet connection". Same thing happens when I receive mails. Any help?

Guest LuckyTan

Have you tried this already (in 1st posting)? Should be able to solve your problem...

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

I have a problem with the wifi connection. When I'm connected through wifi, the only thing I can do is weather updating, if I try to use opera it keeps saying "no internet connection". Same thing happens when I receive mails. Any help?

Guest vladan
Have you tried this already (in 1st posting)? Should be able to solve your problem...

10. Cannot connect to internet: Go to Settings>Connections>Operator settings, Set a different operator than yours wait for 30 secs and then re-enable your default one.

Thank you very much, It helped actually. I missed that.

Thanks again

Edited by vladan

Guest mrvulcann

is there anyway i can have a wake-up on sms or missed calls cab?

it's annoying i have to switch on my mobile. ;)

need help..

I kept getting activesync error code 0x8080001 since I moved to 23001 (use an exchange server over GPRS / EDGE). It works for a while after soft reset but would then stop syncing again after a couple of hours specially if I am on the road i.e. switching cell towers.

Could not find a solution so moving back to 21812. Anybody else have the same issue?

Guest Diggedy
I used 23001 12 MB 3 in 1 Rom . when I've open program or something like that , It's turn to Today screen always. Anybody could tell me? ;)

try a rom with a smaller page pool. Whenever I use one with 12mb or higher I have this problem, most likely some sort of instability

Guest Piemole
is there anyway i can have a wake-up on sms or missed calls cab?

it's annoying i have to switch on my mobile. :D

need help..

Download Favorite Hackings.

There is a setting in the messages tab.

Hope this helps ;)