[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest ChongHian
Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009)

Friends,

As promised, the new ROM build 23071 is here. Please test and post your screenshots and comments.

Download here

Enjoy the weekend!

:)

Anyone has an alternate download links like mediafire or megaupload?

Regards,

Guest Khuanchai
Can i use SDConfig.txt for installing programs on my storage instead installing on device storage ?

that's really important for me ,, i meant that with sdconfig.txt can i choose where to install apps ? or can i make sdconfig installs some apps on my device storage and

some on my storage (8 Gb) ?

Sorry didn't mention about this. All my ROMs are UC (user customization) compliant. You can put the sdconfig.txt in storage card with scripts to install all CAB after flash.

Thank you for screenshots. It's quite risky that I cannot test the ROM by myself. Glad to know that this version works.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest leap_ahead
Sorry didn't mention about this. All my ROMs are UC (user customization) compliant. You can put the sdconfig.txt in storage card with scripts to install all CAB after flash.

Thank you for screenshots. It's quite risky that I cannot test the ROM by myself. Glad to know that this version works.

its work and is on the FIRST place now on your Rom !! change title topic like 23071 Best Build :)

Nothing to sorry about it was just suggestion :) and there is nothing to worry about testing your rom i know before flashing that any rom u ever made was something special :( and by the way i flash my omnia 3 or 5 times per week ;) so nothing really matter about flashing and testing a new rom and the problem that faces me all the time while flashing a new rom that i will install all the application i used to work on it manually so i think it's better if in the future roms u include the XDA_UC folder that allows you to install whatever appz u want after flashing and the ability to choose which storage u want to install the program in it

so .. thanks very much for everything u did and doing and plz keep us updated ;) it's like a drugs man !! :(

Guest Khuanchai
Nothing to sorry about it was just suggestion :) and there is nothing to worry about testing your rom i know before flashing that any rom u ever made was something special :( and by the way i flash my omnia 3 or 5 times per week ;) so nothing really matter about flashing and testing a new rom and the problem that faces me all the time while flashing a new rom that i will install all the application i used to work on it manually so i think it's better if in the future roms u include the XDA_UC folder that allows you to install whatever appz u want after flashing and the ability to choose which storage u want to install the program in it

so .. thanks very much for everything u did and doing and plz keep us updated ;) it's like a drugs man !! :(

As I said all my ROMs are UC compliant but you have to make the sdconfig.txt by yourself.

Read details here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=366337

Briefly, create a text file named: sdconfig.txt and enter scripts to install CAB files. Example of scripts below:

LOCK:Enabled

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\Tiltkeyboardfix.cab

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\removeHiddenProxy4CWS_0522.cab

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\s2u2v99c.cab

CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\CapScrUtil.CAB

LOCK:Disabled

RST: Reset

You have to create a folder named "Cabs" in your storage card and put all CAB files in. You can also use "My storage" instead of "Storage card" for CAB folder and files. However, the sdconfig.txt has to be in Storage card only.

Good luck!

Guest guybrush threepwood

Thank you Master K : )

Would you please add Turkey(turkish) to your default regional settings? Up to 21812 there was. But after that rom, altough I install the regional.cab which is given on the first page, the settings don't exist.

Lots of people are using your roms in Turkey

Thank you Master K : )

Would you please add Turkey(turkish) to your default regional settings? Up to 21812 there was. But after that rom, altough I install the regional.cab which is given on the first page, the settings don't exist.

Lots of people are using your roms in Turkey

+1 its ok Thnk u master Khuanchai

Guest Taolaoday
Go to System->Connections->Operator settings and chose different from Yours, wait for 30s and then chose wright one. Now it should be OK

Thank you! :)

Guest c2kjonnie
Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23071 with BT-audio fix (18 October 2009)

Friends,

As promised, the new ROM build 23071 is here. Please test and post your screenshots and comments.

Download here

Enjoy the weekend!

:)

I have just installed the above rom and it's started playing up. It keeps on restarting my phone over and over again. Can you help me to resolve this problem?

Cant change icon size on this ROM(23071). Any way around this? ive tried everything possible that ive googled. Im using jwmd icon changer. I want larger icons. I was using 256x256 on 23069 hide8 rom.

Cheers

Guest tingchung_chin
Thanks for new rom, but I still have the same problem when replying sms.

Only happen if you disable "Threaded SMS", works fine for me for enable Threaded SMS :)

Found fix from Motofone amd it works for me and some of the pple in modaco:-

"Reg edit is needed as follows.

HKCU Software\Microsoft\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DLL

change from ...mms.dll...to...htmlnote.dll"

Edited by tingchung_chin