[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Lancez
Please tell me why ROM in 9 April 2009 is build 21500

but ROM in 17 April 2009 is build 21210

It's so difficult to understand

21210 is the official release

Guest palah
My initial test seems this bug fixed. Waiting everyone to test.

cannot comment on caller Id yet but voice notification of email/text is still not working correctly... :excl: ... now have weather on home titanium screen so do not use m2d anymore so once this is fixed will stop updating :excl:

Guest nixxss
Hi there, just heard build 21501 come out, and it is MS official release. Good news for WM 6.5 users:)

2 a newbie, can u explain y this is so good for 6.5 users?

Guest Andy Q
Hi there, just heard build 21501 come out, and it is MS official release. Good news for WM 6.5 users:)

There is an issue with build 21501, you won't be able to open or reply to SMS.

Guest Andy Q

Khuanchai,

Are you able to extract and upload the orignal Samsung Chinese Keyboard .CAB?

Tried installing the .csc file only from DZIA2 but it doesn't work.

Guest Lancez
Khuanchai,

Are you able to extract and upload the orignal Samsung Chinese Keyboard .CAB?

Tried installing the .csc file only from DZIA2 but it doesn't work.

plumSIP or SamsungPanel

Guest Lancez
I'm looking for the original one, think there's 2 panel inside the .csc file.

i have the Samsung Panel on mine, its a cab....i can upload it if u want......but i dont have the PlumSIP handy, i can upload it once i got my hard drive back. or u can go to kingmobile.net for it

Guest Andy Q
i have the Samsung Panel on mine, its a cab....i can upload it if u want......but i dont have the PlumSIP handy, i can upload it once i got my hard drive back. or u can go to kingmobile.net for it

Thanks, manage to find and download the Samsung Panel from this thread.

Does this Samsung Panel contains both chinese SIP cos' I can only the the installation tonight when I get home.

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks.

cannot comment on caller Id yet but voice notification of email/text is still not working correctly... :excl: ... now have weather on home titanium screen so do not use m2d anymore so once this is fixed will stop updating :excl:

I have no idea with Titanium weather yet but will try this in the next build. Anyhow, M2D is still handy to me. :excl:

There is an issue with build 21501, you won't be able to open or reply to SMS.

Caller ID bug is gone! :excl:

Thanks Khuanchai! 21210 is fast stable and bug free!!!

I'm also testing the 21501 now. Surprised that unknown caller ID exists. Nothing better so far but will continue to test.

By now, please stay with 21210 until I can find more advantage with 21501.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Lancez
I'm also testing the 21501 now. Surprised that unknown caller ID exists. Nothing better so far but will continue to test.

sure thing, man :excl:

3-in-1 mirror is up, few posts above.....

Edited by Lancez

Guest Khuanchai
sure thing, man :excl:

3-in-1 mirror is up, few posts above.....

Thanks again for your help.

For friends who have difficulty on rapidshare, mediafire download mirrors (by Lancez) for both 4-in-1 and 3-in-1 21210 ROM's are now updated in the first post.

Please help us post your test results and comments.

Guest Maxwell Newton
Hi Khuanchai,

I have a few problems with the samsung keyoards you posted. They only seem to work in some apps/text boxes. Sometimes they either wont allow me to choose text entry (phonepad) or just wont enter any text at all, it comes up with the t9 word predictions but when you choose one it doesnt enter it.

Please help me to sort this out! The samsung keyboards are the best, please help me to fix them!

Other than that, this is a brilliantly smooth rom with everything i need, its great to see full M2D back without having to manually add in the extra screens. Loving windows 7.5 and the blue menus.

Thankyou for all your hard work.

Maxwell

Hi Khuanchai,

Please, Khuanchai or anyone, help me to fix this. The keyboard doesnt work in opera or IE, so i have no internet browsing!

Thanks guys,

Max

Guest palah
Thanks.

I have no idea with Titanium weather yet but will try this in the next build. Anyhow, M2D is still handy to me. :excl:

Titanium weather as posted a few pages back is working fine, not as nice candy wise but info just the same

Unknown caller bug is FIXED .... what is not working correctly is voice notification (i.e. 'u got mail' etc) for email/text messages (have created 'my ringtones' folders in windows and my storage but still does not work) otherwise 21210 is stable and moving in right direction

Guest Lancez

@khuanchai

i dont know if its just me or everybody else is facing this.......when the phone locked up, it wont show the battery meter but instead time on the taskbar. anyway we can fix that?

did u get Numbattery files that i posted few pages back? it'll be nice if u can cook it into ur next ROM, what do u think?

Edited by Lancez

Guest Barthlon

wow, i've been away for a while and now all 6.5 roms are out... cool :excl:

but noone seems to release a standard, pure 6.5 rom. is it possible that you also release a non-edited (except for bug fixes etc.) 6.5 rom in the future? i would definitely use that one :excl:

keep up the good work!

Guest Lancez
Hi Khuanchai,

Please, Khuanchai or anyone, help me to fix this. The keyboard doesnt work in opera or IE, so i have no internet browsing!

Thanks guys,

Max

u might wanna ditch the S keyboard, fingerkeyboard it way better than that :excl:

Guest gianton

but noone seems to release a standard, pure 6.5 rom. is it possible that you also release a non-edited (except for bug fixes etc.) 6.5 rom in the future? i would definitely use that one :excl:

keep up the good work!

+1 MS3 is out and works great so a ROM with no M2D or other "Today" options would be nice. All apps Khuanchai has included in 3 in 1 ROM are useful to me.

Guest phewie

hi khuanchai, is there anyway to read chinese other than installing ricky6.0?

I find that after sometime, I cannot open any sms anymore ... it shows a white screen and says encrypted. until i uninstall ricky 6.0 then I am able to open the sms messages again ...

Guest shokka9

keep up the good work!

Do you mean with all the Samsung stuff still in tact, no mods, no updating FL or .net, just standard with WM6.5?

I can do that for you? Just not right now...

Guest abunhyan

Hi kuanchai great work

I have been asking this question many times and NO one answered me !!!!!

I just tried ur 3 in 1 20210 and its really fast and i liked it as all ur ROM except ONE thing and i know it can be solved BUT idont know HOW!!!

when i record a vedio using the camera the recording sound is very low if u compare it with other rom without BT fix??

HOW can i increase the recording volume during vedio recording ??

please if any one can help OR if there is any setting that i can do

THANKS

Guest Maxwell Newton
u might wanna ditch the S keyboard, fingerkeyboard it way better than that :excl:

I like the phonepad you see. When i tried the fingerkeyboard, i found it hard to put punctuation in :S

EDIT: Okay, as ive asked about 5 times in this thread and not had any luck fixing the samsung keyboard, i may as well bite the bullet and learn a knew one!

Im going to give fingerkeybaord 2.1 a try. The only thing is that it appears very small on the screen. I know Kun has made a rotation service so that touchflo doesnt rotate and that you can add programs to /program files/rotationservice/rotationservice.xml to allow them to rotate. Problem is, i dont know what half the programs i use are actually called! For example, which program is messaging and whats its dir? Without having to trawl through the windows folder, is ther an easy way to find the dir of the program onscreen?

Thanks guys :excl:

Update: The fingerkeyboard is just too small, the brilliant thing about the samsung phonpad is you could easily use it with one thumb as the buttons were large. It was just like the keyboard of a standard mobile phone, with 9 buttons for text entry with T9.

kuanchai, you must know a way to get this working in opera again! Maybe theres something missing when it was taken from the ROM? Its like it doesnt even know its meant to be putting text in.

Any help greatly apreciated!

Edited by Maxwell Newton

Guest Augustocvc

Kuanchai or Sector I would try to cook a rom with the programs of my choice. Is there the possibility that you pass the link on the original rom without any program added yet? English by Google. Sorry. Thanks.