[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest bobobird
here u go, buddy.........about the weather panle,, i dont quite remember on which page, but im sure it is in this thread, someone named Friz or something........ :excl: he's uploaded here with fixed .crp files too.......

Thanks buddy, will look for that post now.

Friz's post here

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/285664/...2009/page/1300/

post 1317

Was wondering if there is a way to use a wallpaper pic for just the front panel but leave the other Start panel at its original colour ?

Edited by bobobird

Guest Lancez
Thanks buddy, will look for that post now.

Was wondering if there is a way to use a wallpaper pic for just the front panel but leave the other Start panel at its original colour ?

i have never tried that b4, have not idea........might wanna ask khuanchai for it, he's the man :excl:

Guest bobobird
i have never tried that b4, have not idea........might wanna ask khuanchai for it, he's the man :excl:

Let's leave him to more important matters :excl:

Btw - the weather thingy works great - thanks again

post-423930-1240272635_thumb.jpg

Edited by bobobird

Guest Lancez
Let's leave him to more important matters :excl:

Btw - the weather thingy works great - thanks again

post-423930-1240272635_thumb.jpg

hey!!!! is that ur screenshot or mine ? :excl: :excl:

Guest second_fantasy

I have a problem with Audio Manager

When I open Audio Manager, It'll automatically exit after 1 - 2s.

And Music tap of touchflo only show "searching" from day to day.

Who know how to help me fix it ????? hix hix

Guest bobobird
hey!!!! is that ur screenshot or mine ? :excl: :excl:

We look the same hehe

One reason for changing to the Cat image is that my gf loves cats...

Guest Lancez
We look the same hehe

One reason for changing to the Cat image is that my gf loves cats...

im glad that my pic is usefull for u........i wish u 2 the best.......

Guest tommy1971
This is really frustrating..I am convinced the phone is busy doing somthing when i turn off the screen but i dont know what it is. My battery Life is horrible...IS there anyway to fix this problem?....other than that tho these rom are really great, i luv flashing my omnia..even tho it costs an arm and a leg here in jamaica.

We also have that problem, are you using 3G? We have to disabled HSDPA to improve the battery life.

Guest bobobird
We also have that problem, are you using 3G? We have to disabled HSDPA to improve the battery life.

I just knew there was something - it was the 3G. Thanks for the memory refresh.

Guest Col.W

I have installed the 3-in-1 21210 rom on my omnia and I have most things working well. I've found the odd slowdown quitting out of messaging after sending an sms but that is only a slight annoyance. My only real issue at the moment is that I prefer to use Microsoft Voice Command for voice dialling because it automatically recognises all my contacts instead of having to create a voice tag for each one and it also lets you choose which number to ring for each contact where there are several numbers. Unfortunately with Voice Command installed when I press the button on my bluetooth headset it still opens Cyberon voice speed dialling instead of Voice Command. If I press the hardware phone button to open Voice Command it doesn't route to the bluetooth headset to accept the command. Is there a way to switch the bluetooth voice dialling to Microsoft Voice Command and therefore bypass Cyberon?

Guest Lancez
I have installed the 3-in-1 21210 rom on my omnia and I have most things working well. I've found the odd slowdown quitting out of messaging after sending an sms but that is only a slight annoyance. My only real issue at the moment is that I prefer to use Microsoft Voice Command for voice dialling because it automatically recognises all my contacts instead of having to create a voice tag for each one and it also lets you choose which number to ring for each contact where there are several numbers. Unfortunately with Voice Command installed when I press the button on my bluetooth headset it still opens Cyberon voice speed dialling instead of Voice Command. If I press the hardware phone button to open Voice Command it doesn't route to the bluetooth headset to accept the command. Is there a way to switch the bluetooth voice dialling to Microsoft Voice Command and therefore bypass Cyberon?

as long as u dont activate cyberon, MSVC works just fine, i have that on my phone, works a treat.........

Guest Col.W
as long as u dont activate cyberon, MSVC works just fine, i have that on my phone, works a treat.........

Hi Lancez,

Thanks for that, I couldn't work out why Cyberon was still taking over, I have now removed voice tags and got MSVC working as it should be. It's great to be able to voice dial from a bluetooth headset again as I was using a Nokia N95 8GB before I got my Omnia and I used Bluetooth Voice Dialling a lot while driving.

Regards

Col

Guest gianton

You mean not to have any contacts assigned?

EDIT: Got the A.

Edited by gianton

Guest Lancez
Hi Lancez,

Thanks for that, I couldn't work out why Cyberon was still taking over, I have now removed voice tags and got MSVC working as it should be. It's great to be able to voice dial from a bluetooth headset again as I was using a Nokia N95 8GB before I got my Omnia and I used Bluetooth Voice Dialling a lot while driving.

Regards

Col

this shouldnt happen after u installed MSVC.....u might wanna go to settings>personal>buttons, check if u have set voice command from the scroll down menu for the main menu botton, then try it again......by default, the MSVC will automatically asssign to that hardware button.....

Guest Col.W
this shouldnt happen after u installed MSVC.....u might wanna go to settings>personal>buttons, check if u have set voice command from the scroll down menu for the main menu botton, then try it again......by default, the MSVC will automatically asssign to that hardware button.....

Its OK, I worked it out. It was because I still had a voice tag set in Cyberon, even though the hardware button on the phone was working with MSVC the bluetooth headset was activating Cyberon. After I removed the voice tag and soft reset, the headset then activated MSVC instead.

Guest bmn4711

i installes the 3-in-1 ROM build 21210 and i love it! great work you've done!

but i miss the fullscreen volume controll. ist there a way to get this feature? i think when installing s2u2 you get such a controll. but i don't want to install it just because of the control

Guest Col.W
i installes the 3-in-1 ROM build 21210 and i love it! great work you've done!

but i miss the fullscreen volume controll. ist there a way to get this feature? i think when installing s2u2 you get such a controll. but i don't want to install it just because of the control

There was a cab file floating around one of the Rom pages, it did say to try at your own risk though. I can't remember which thread it was on though atm.

Guest ThisIsOliver

Hi,

[...]

where there are several numbers. Unfortunately with Voice Command installed when I press the button on my bluetooth headset it still opens Cyberon voice speed dialling instead of Voice Command. If I press the hardware phone button to open Voice Command it doesn't route to the bluetooth headset to accept the command. Is there a way to switch the bluetooth voice dialling to Microsoft Voice Command and therefore bypass Cyberon?

Here is what worked for me:

Fire up a registry editor

Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\VoiceCommand

Modify the string marked "path" from the default \Windows\SDDialer.exe to \Program Files\Voice Command\VoiceCMD.exe

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Guest chokia
Hi,

Here is what worked for me:

Fire up a registry editor

Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\VoiceCommand

Modify the string marked "path" from the default \Windows\SDDialer.exe to \Program Files\Voice Command\VoiceCMD.exe

Hope it helps,

Oliver.

Simple way

post-423790-1240316738_thumb.png[

Guest chokia

What you mean no choice available?

post-423790-1240318809_thumb.png -> post-423790-1240318840_thumb.png -> post-423790-1240316738_thumb.png

Original button setting -> Drop down change from voice speed dial to voice command -> now button assigned to voice command

Edited by chokia