[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Lancez
Maestro por favor fijate que te mande un mensaje privado con mi mail. Agregame por favor asi me sacas una dudas que tengo. Muchas gracias por responderme. Una abrazo

english please, dude...... :excl:

Guest ntbook

I have the lite 21210 ROM, and i am trying to configure wifi not to turn off when device is in standby. I go to settinggs system power and then, the wifi option unchecked "Enable Wifi power-saving mode", but it doesn't seem to work, the wifi disconnects anyway. Do you know how I could fix this?

Guest Lancez
I have the lite 21210 ROM, and i am trying to configure wifi not to turn off when device is in standby. I go to settinggs system power and then, the wifi option unchecked "Enable Wifi power-saving mode", but it doesn't seem to work, the wifi disconnects anyway. Do you know how I could fix this?

try to uncheck the power save mod in settings.........also the lock feature........

Guest Lancez
try to uncheck the power save mod in settings.........also the lock feature........

it is super bored without new ROMs...........im just replying myself here........ :excl:

Guest Lancez
:excl: :excl: :excl:

gianton, what is the M2D theme that u posted over taskbar makeover thread? looks kinda neat, care to share? thanks

Edited by Lancez

Guest ntbook

Yes it is boring without a new rom! And more boring yet if the last ROM has no bugs (but thats a good thing too!) so there's no much to fix.

Regarding Wifi I've taken your advice and looking: power save was unchecked, and tried to change the lock feature to not lock when the device wake up, but it still disconnecting wifi in standby mode. :D

Hi,

I have one issue with the 21210 LITE. When I install the Samsung BIG Control Volume by QBUS I loose the Rotation Landscape on all APP (SPB, Opera, IE, Menu etc...). I tested to install RotationService but same issue :'(. The CAB from QBUS works fine on Sector's ROM. Why I loose the Rotation Landscape on the Khunchai's ROM ?

I tested to Hard reset, reflash, soft-reset... Same issue.

Regards

Alex

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Guest chokia
Regarding Wifi I've taken your advice and looking: power save was unchecked, and tried to change the lock feature to not lock when the device wake up, but it still disconnecting wifi in standby mode. :D

Yeah that is one of the bugs, let me list them.

1. Wifi autodisconnects on standby mode/lockscreen. (without wifi save mode)

2. Sometimes the phone doesnt lock properly, doest show the lock screen and u still can touch the screen, but you cant go to todays screen. I dunno how to explain but it seems haywire only soft reset is the remedy. This will happen when so many apps running, and all the sudden sms/mail in or incoming call.

3. Sometimes the rotation also haywire, when u on landscape mode say surfing on opera, and all the sudden you want to open other app by clicking start, the screen will turn to potrait without you moving the phone at all.

4. My bluetooth headset button that used to trigger the voice command, no longer doing that but open the phone dialpad instead. Not sure whether my headset faulty or the ROM. I cant do voice routing anymore because of this.

5. Application sometimes close by it self without your intervention. Say you On opera, and listening to music and chatting on nimbuzz, then you thought you want to open facebook app. Then when you want to continue chatting on nimbuzz , u see the app already closed.

6. Sometimes when you like to change wallpaper and go to today screen to see the result. After 4x attempt or more, the phone seems cant display todays screen. It either hang or become black.

7. Windows Media Player still off the screen when streaming video/tv following the screen off settings. Unlike Coreplayer where the screen will keep ON when streaming.

8. On dialpad, when you hide the keypad and try scroll up and down quickly, the list on top and below become unreadable and accumulating to black.

post-423790-1240748120_thumb.png

9. The wallpaper on todays screen and menu not similarly displayed especially on the top bar.

post-423790-1240748150_thumb.pngpost-423790-1240748187_thumb.png

10. When you click picture file in file explorer, it takes forever to open and display it in HTC Album. The phone seems hang when you do that. You need to press cancel button and all the sudden the picture open in HTC album.

Edited by chokia

Glad u mentioned the voice comand problem because im having the same problem.I tryed several versions of voice comand and its the same thing.Hope ii can be fixed because if not there is no need to have the bt fix and i believe that,without the bt fix the general sound quality is better.

Guest Downloaderz

I am trying to make titanium as my default today screen, but everytime when I reset my device, Touchflo seems to load by itself. Can anyone help me?

Also is there a way to change the order of the start menu icons?

Thanks and great rom Khuanchai.

Guest Scumm_Boy

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but with the 21210 4-in-1 ROM, it looks like the GPS no longer functions. Garmin XT, Palringo and Tiny Twitter don't see the GPS at all. It had worked previously with the 21500 4-in-1 ROM. Garmin just hangs if I try to go to the GPS properties, Palringo doesn't offer the GPS as an option (it did with the 21500) and Tiny Twitter just tries to initialize the GPS forever.

Is anyone else experiencing this with the current 4-in-1?

Guest Lancez
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but with the 21210 4-in-1 ROM, it looks like the GPS no longer functions. Garmin XT, Palringo and Tiny Twitter don't see the GPS at all. It had worked previously with the 21500 4-in-1 ROM. Garmin just hangs if I try to go to the GPS properties, Palringo doesn't offer the GPS as an option (it did with the 21500) and Tiny Twitter just tries to initialize the GPS forever.

Is anyone else experiencing this with the current 4-in-1?

im on 3-in-1, everything works fine.......

Guest enginemen

2. Sometimes the phone doesnt lock properly, doest show the lock screen and u still can touch the screen, but you cant go to todays screen. I dunno how to explain but it seems haywire only soft reset is the remedy. This will happen when so many apps running, and all the sudden sms/mail in or incoming call.

3. Sometimes the rotation also haywire, when u on landscape mode say surfing on opera, and all the sudden you want to open other app by clicking start, the screen will turn to potrait without you moving the phone at all.

4. My bluetooth headset button that used to trigger the voice command, no longer doing that but open the phone dialpad instead. Not sure whether my headset faulty or the ROM. I cant do voice routing anymore because of this.

5. Application sometimes close by it self without your intervention. Say you On opera, and listening to music and chatting on nimbuzz, then you thought you want to open facebook app. Then when you want to continue chatting on nimbuzz , u see the app already closed.

6. Sometimes when you like to change wallpaper and go to today screen to see the result. After 4x attempt or more, the phone seems cant display todays screen. It either hang or become black.

7. Windows Media Player still off the screen when streaming video/tv following the screen off settings. Unlike Coreplayer where the screen will keep ON when streaming.

8. On dialpad, when you hide the keypad and try scroll up and down quickly, the list on top and below become unreadable and accumulating to black.

post-423790-1240748120_thumb.png

9. The wallpaper on todays screen and menu not similarly displayed especially on the top bar.

post-423790-1240748150_thumb.pngpost-423790-1240748187_thumb.png

10. When you click picture file in file explorer, it takes forever to open and display it in HTC Album. The phone seems hang when you do that. You need to press cancel button and all the sudden the picture open in HTC album.

Guest Jabberd
it is super bored without new ROMs...........im just replying myself here........ :lol:

Yeah, me too. It is very quiet, seem like this ROM is stable....? :D

Guest Michael Pang

hi all,

i have installed smart reader (the business card reader) on the 3 in 1 rom (wm6.5 build 21500) but when i try to launch it. i have the following error:

Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components can not be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file

is there anyone have the same experience?

cheers

Guest palah

0n 3 in 1 21210

2. same challenge but if u leave for a few minutes (without keep hitting other apps) it eventually goes to lock screen (thought it may of been due to fingerboard 2 installed but do not know)

3. Also sometimes hard to get to portrait view (keeps wanting to go to landscape view)

4. bluetooth is working fine

11. Voice alert notification (U got mail etc)for email/text messages is very flaky - only works 'sometimes' when screen active

Number 2 is becoming a real pain as not sure it will accept calls while with that bug and it is happening much too often ... :D

Guest krmstc

hi,

i enjoyed the rom a lot, but was wanting to upgrade it to the latest rom.

but after installing the 4-in-one i forgot which build, i cant seem to overwrite it,

or reflash.

:D

could someone point out a hint to doing so. also, my pc's on vista. thanks

Guest tommy1971

I have that problem :D

Guest mkingmario18
hi,

i enjoyed the rom a lot, but was wanting to upgrade it to the latest rom.

but after installing the 4-in-one i forgot which build, i cant seem to overwrite it,

or reflash.

:D

could someone point out a hint to doing so. also, my pc's on vista. thanks

these roms are for xp only that why