[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Sorry my internet connection is really bad today. I'll try to upload new ROM's tomorrow. Please hold on.

Guest nks
Friends,

Sorry my internet connection is really bad today. I'll try to upload new ROM's tomorrow. Please hold on.

Hi Khuanchai

Does this rom have the sms/email notifications fixed ? when phone is in standby

Kind Regards

Nic

Guest Michael Pang
Friends,

hi Khuanchai,

according to secany, seems i900DXID1 is coming. will you consider to wait for his rom base to add wm6.5 build 21215?

below is what he said:

QUOTE(secany @ May 1 2009, 20:16)

Hi all,

I'm been very busy these day, so I couldn't online. Anyway, cut the boring stuff.

I'll upload i900DXID1 soon. This will be my lastest rom on OMNIA.

Stay tune and enjoy

Regards,

Secany

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...t&p=1004951

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest sugardad

Awesome work!

I'm watching this thread a long time now

Cheers to QBUS, sector, PDAMobiz and of course to Khuanchai

Keep It up!!! :thumbsup:

Guest ntbook

Hi Khuanchai, I'd like to know if you could test the performance of the new 21215 ROM on this issues that have been noticed in previous 21210, I've only quote from the Chokias's post the ones that I have experienced:

X. Wifi autodisconnects on standby mode/lockscreen. (without wifi save mode)

X. Sometimes the phone doesnt lock properly, doest show the lock screen and u still can touch the screen, but you cant go to todays screen. Also if its configured to lock when device wakes up, when its woken it takes 3 or 4 seconds to appear the lock screen, leaving the chance to use the screen in the meantime.

X. When you click picture file in file explorer, it takes forever to open and display it in HTC Album. The phone seems hang when you do that. You need to press cancel button and all the sudden the picture open in HTC album.

X.Default image directory in some applications only seems to be "My Pictures" in main memory.

thanks!!!

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Bad news. I started to have touch screen problem yesterday when I was testing the new ROM. My Omnia had a hard time passing the alignment screen. Not sure this is a hardware problem only or a software combination. This can delay or even stop my ROM development. Trying to correct the problem but may have to send it to Samsung customer service. :D

Sorry about this.

Khuanchai

Update: Omnia 3-in-1 ROM build 21215 with BT-audio and timebomb fix (2 May 2009)

I can finish only the 3-in-1 ROM (Titanium/TouchFlo2D/TodaySTD) for this build 21215. All other ROM's have to be stopped for a while due to my touch screen problem.

post-201908-1241226580_thumb.jpg post-201908-1241226593_thumb.jpg

Download link updated in the first post.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest ntbook

oh man that is bad news indeed, even if you flash it again with an old rom doesn't fix ? I hope it be only a software problem

Guest Jabberd

A Question:

If I use lock screen "Start-->Lock (left below)", when the incoming calls, I pick up and talk, after the call ended, the phone hangs.....

Anyone gets this problem? Please help.

Guest wanurukp

Thks very much for your always giving us the great things.

I always use your Rom, I love the BT Fix included, esp Voice dialing while i'm driving.

Just curious, if you can share how to do BT Fix with other Roms.

Is it difficult thing, just install CAB file or need to config anything else?

Guest chokia

21215 Quick feedback (after hardreset twice)

1. Bluetooth is gone (only wifi and phone in settings). - cant test bt function becoz of this

2. Lockscreen is just black regardless what background u set.

3. Honeycomb Menu background also black regardless what background u set.

4. HTC task manager still overlapping battery icon make it inaccessible

Edited by chokia

Guest gianton

Bad news Khuanchai. :D

Hope your OMNIA is fixed very soon m8 and you can start making ROMs again.

Thanks once again for your time.

Guest Khuanchai
21215 Quick feedback (after hardreset twice)

1. Bluetooth is gone (only wifi and phone in settings). - cant test bt function becoz of this

2. Lockscreen is just black regardless what background u set.

3. Honeycomb Menu background also black regardless what background u set.

4. HTC task manager still overlapping battery icon make it inaccessible

Please confirm that BT is not functioning and I'll remove the link. Can't test this now from screen problem.

From the second confirmation. I removed the link. Sorry about this. :D

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest chokia

Khuanchai,

Can you help me how to make Bt Headset button to trigger Microsoft voice command instead? The call button on the headset is triggering the phone keypad everytime i press it

Yeah it works fine with cyberon voice dial, but once you installed Microsoft Voice Command, the button is not triggering the MVC anymore.

I think it must be something you changed in 21210 ROM coz it works fine in previous version (21500)

Edited by chokia

Guest pdes
Please confirm that BT is not functioning and I'll remove the link. Can't test this now from screen problem.

From the second confirmation. I removed the link. Sorry about this. :D

You can get to the B/T settings through "wireless manager" - "menu".

Khuanchai, if you are going to be looking at B/T issues, can you take a look at the screen always being on when connected to B/T in the car?

Cheers

Guest Khuanchai
Khuanchai,

Can you help me how to make Bt Headset button to trigger Microsoft voice command instead? The call button on the headset is triggering the phone keypad everytime i press it

Yeah it works fine with cyberon voice dial, but once you installed Microsoft Voice Command, the button is not triggering the MVC anymore.

I think it must be something you changed in 21210 ROM coz it works fine in previous version (21500)

I think I haven't changed anything but will check later.

Guest Khuanchai
You can get to the B/T settings through "wireless manager" - "menu".

Khuanchai, if you are going to be looking at B/T issues, can you take a look at the screen always being on when connected to B/T in the car?

Cheers

Good news! I got help from sector and the BT function is now working. I'm making new ROM's and will update soon. :D

I have no idea yet for the B/T car kit. Don't have one.