[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23081 with BT-audio fix (1 November 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest gianton
"enable "but only Blank Screen" under S2U2 Settings/On Battery Power. When I do this minor issue is that the device can only wake up by power button."

I knew this is because of the S2U2, not related to the rom, everytime when you "enable "but only Blank Screen" under S2U2 Settings/On Battery Power, you'll get this problem----->the device can only wake up by power button. B)

As this wasn't happening in QB06M I was using before, it's def ROM related. It must be BT fix related issue.

Edited by gianton

Guest nscxp2005
Which ROM are you on right now and managed to make it work?

Hi Gianton,

I am currently on khuanchai's last ROM, I inputted the values manally.

For the values I inserted "00000001". It works great, the only problem I have is that when I play it back it sounds distorted.

@sector, Do you know what settings I can use to make the recorded fine sound clear?

All the best

NSCXP2005

Guest Dr. Nightshadow

hello all!!

i'm new here so please be patient with me... i got my omnia 3 days ago....so i hate this original rom B) and i flashed with this rom...exelent job... but i miss samsung keybord, this is so smal i can't type with my finger... so is there any way to fix that..thx and keep working the good roms... :(

u rocks guys :(

see ya...

Guest gianton
hello all!!

i'm new here so please be patient with me... i got my omnia 3 days ago....so i hate this original rom B) and i flashed with this rom...exelent job... but i miss samsung keybord, this is so smal i can't type with my finger... so is there any way to fix that..thx and keep working the good roms... :(

u rocks guys :(

see ya...

Hi and welcome aboard!

Try Finger Keyboard, it's a lot better and lighter than Samsung's original. All files to make it work are in the .rar.

http://rapidshare.com/files/210351168/FingerKeyb-2.0.rar

Guest elmalote

Is there any way to get localized input languages on this ROM?

Only for text input in sms and so on.. I'm looking for danish..

Thanks a lot

(this is my first post)

Edited by elmalote

Guest gianton
Hi Gianton,

For the values I inserted "00000001". It works great, the only problem I have is that when I play it back it sounds distorted.

@sector, Do you know what settings I can use to make the recorded fine sound clear?

All the best

NSCXP2005

Thanks for your reply m8.

Maybe it's not available when Samsung's dialer is enabled. But if it's buggy recording then maybe Vito's recording app is better.

Guest gianton
Is there any way to get localized input languages on this ROM?

Only for text input in sms and so on..

Thanks a lot

(this is my first post)

Try Finger Keyboard from the link above.

Quote[7. Thai enble but (hope) to support all languages (Thanks vivi for his oem)]

How can I change the language Thai to english? (esample:clock date and default language for Opera)

Guest kslakhani
Hi Gianton,

All the best

NSCXP2005

Simply when you are recording a call turn the volume 1 or 2 step lower during active call, you will have a more clear sound with no distortion.

one more thing if you wanna record in high quality like stereo sound go to start>settings>personal>input>Options tab and choose voice recording format to stereo with higher Mhz

Edited by kslakhani

Guest lucifer1973
As this wasn't happening in QB06M I was using before, it's def ROM related. It must be BT fix related issue.

If u r sure this wasn't happening in QB06M then it should be related to ROM, but I tried many ROMs which the designers didn't mention about anything of the BT, I mean the designers absolutely didn't fix the BT or even care about it, so I think maybe it is related to ROM, but not the BT fix part.

anyway, goodluck!

Edited by lucifer1973

Guest ma7ija
what lol? B)

"This concludes the test of this software release. Thank you for your time and effort in helping make this a great product for our customers.

To obtain a newer release or further inf., please revisit the web site that you used to obtain your current beta release."

Only this is showing on my device.

Will try a hard reset and tell more

Guest sector
"This concludes the test of this software release. Thank you for your time and effort in helping make this a great product for our customers.

To obtain a newer release or further inf., please revisit the web site that you used to obtain your current beta release."

Only this is showing on my device.

Will try a hard reset and tell more

If this is your first rom flashing, flash with a diff rom first and try again.

Guest ma7ija
If this is your first rom flashing, flash with a diff rom first and try again.

It is my first winmo 6.5 flashing, from IA2 from QTBUS

Did a hard reset and for now its working again....

Edited by ma7ija

Hi Khuanchai/All

fantastic rom works very well indead, Apps i have installed and work without fault:

Igo8

G-Alarm

txtforward ? not sure yet as no one has txt me :(

Only issue i have is when phone is locked the caller display is intermittant somtimes it shows the correct name and other times it just says unknown caller? (the caller is in my contacts)

data connection Randomly disconects for no reason ?

Is there a way to change the background of the locked screen only? sorry if this has been answered before, at work so have to make it a quick post B)

Keep up the great work Chaps

No More 6.1 for me

Regards

Nic