Free Unlock your HTC TOUCH Diamond

Guest marcostupid

Guest marcostupid

Hi everyone!

I found on another forum an easy one by one step guide how to unlock your HTC Touch Diamond, i did it just 2 min ago and it works perfect!!!

Check by yourself ---> http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=614384

Have Fun

Moderator EDIT: Please be wary of using unidentified (possibly stolen) software to ulock your diamond. do so at your own risk! You must be sure what your doing! if you use an incorrect unlocker ment for a slightly different varient of the Diamond you could 'brick' your device!

I would advise you look HERE before using any 'free' ones out there.

Edited by James
added warning

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Alom

You should've started this thread several months ago, when I was looking to unlock, I've unlock mine for £10 but thanks for that information. B)

Hi everyone!

I found on another forum an easy one by one step guide how to unlock your HTC Touch Diamond, i did it just 2 min ago and it works perfect!!!

Check by yourself ---> http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=614384

Have Fun

Guest marcostupid

haha mate you don´t know it took me more then 3 hours to find out how to unlock it ( and afterwards it was sooo easy actually haha )

anyway look if you usually earn 7 pound per hour and it took me 3 hours of work it would cost me 21 pound and you just went to a shop and let it unlocked for 10 pound in 2 min so it was not too bad at all B)

Guest marcostupid
haha mate you don´t know it took me more then 3 hours to find out how to unlock it ( and afterwards it was sooo easy actually haha )

anyway look if you usually earn 7 pound per hour and it took me 3 hours of work it would cost me 21 pound and you just went to a shop and let it unlocked for 10 pound in 2 min so it was not too bad at all B)