*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
Shokka, using the rom now bro, great work!

Only thing; u missed the black skins on the camera, nothin' big tho :)

no way!

Thought i had it in there!!

There will be update soon, when Krazy Radd finishes up with the new Black TaskBar, so i will put it in now, so its not forgotten.

Thanks for heads up bro

Guest Krazy Radd
no way!

There will be update soon, when Krazy Radd finishes up with the new Black TaskBar, so i will put it in now, so its not forgotten.

Thanks for heads up bro

Sup Dawg

I will do my best......but I think I will be finish on thursday. Cause I have to built new Icons. Hope u can wait so long.

@All

My black Taskbar with a touch of little green, will be release first on shokka9`s next update ROM.

Guest Mike178

Hi Shokka,

very nice rom, packed with all the application needed, very smooth responsive... thank you

but i am having an issue with WMLongLife.. it is not working with this rom,, it used to work before... and if i set to automatic whenever there is no 3G signal it take forever to swith to 2G, it is veyr annoying i have to keep looking if there is service or not.. and switch it to 2G manually... and also i have the network issue in opera and while updating M2d weather... i haven't faced any of this issues in any of ur earlier roms...

Edited by Mike178

Guest forelli
no way!

Thanks for heads up bro

hey shokka, thanks for the rom, great job. I have just installed my cabs and I got 3 issues:

1. The Notifications panel doesn't have any icons, only the number of missed calls, email, sms...: 0 0 0 0

2. The blue keypad is not to my liking so I tried to install another taskbar which didn't bring back the black skin

3. Now, after installing Nicoxsri N1 taskbar (and removing it successfully), I installed Grigoris_a v4 taskbar, and now I have a mixed Radd_Grigoris taskbar: active sync static is grigoris, when syncing is radd, in call icon is grigoris, signal is radd, and the ok button is radd too. Start is omnia and the icon is blue. Battery and volume are grigoris.

Now the good news: this lite version is good, responsive (very important) and fast and all the panels I need work, unlike in another rom i use. I will test it further.

forelli

Guest Mothamoz
no way!

Thanks for heads up bro

no problem :)

Guest Krazy Radd
hey shokka, thanks for the rom, great job. I have just installed my cabs and I got 3 issues:

1. The Notifications panel doesn't have any icons, only the number of missed calls, email, sms...: 0 0 0 0

2. The blue keypad is not to my liking so I tried to install another taskbar which didn't bring back the black skin

3. Now, after installing Nicoxsri N1 taskbar (and removing it successfully), I installed Grigoris_a v4 taskbar, and now I have a mixed Radd_Grigoris taskbar: active sync static is grigoris, when syncing is radd, in call icon is grigoris, signal is radd, and the ok button is radd too. Start is omnia and the icon is blue. Battery and volume are grigoris.

Now the good news: this lite version is good, responsive (very important) and fast and all the panels I need work, unlike in another rom i use. I will test it further.

forelli

Hi forelli

Radd_Grigoris Taskbar....he he not bad.

This is because grigoris taskbar doesn`t use the phcanoverbmp.dll

Now u have both files active in the background, the OverrideIcon.dll(grigoris) & phcanOverbmb.dll(mine). The problem is, u can do nothin, because the phcanoverbmp is cooked in.

But you can try it anyway: Go to HKLM>security>ResOver>Bitmaps>BaseDll <- here u can change the reg entry to OverrideIcon.dll instead of phcanOverbmb.dll

Do Softreset......tell me about it if this way works.

Edit: about "Start is omnia and the icon is blue"

It doesn`t matter which taskbar you install, the text OMNIA will always stand.

If u want to get back the START and the color white, i can build a cab, to fix ur problem.

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest diverdude
no way!

Thanks for heads up bro

Master Shokka9',

I love the new Rom!! You have put all the right stuff in the build. Is there any chance that you could add my city into the M2d weather cities list?? Maybe you could do it with your soon to be up-date. This would make your Rom perfect for me! My city is "Grand Junction, Colorado US 81505". Thank you in advance......Donation on it's way. Diverdude

Guest shokka9
Hi Shokka,

very nice rom, packed with all the application needed, very smooth responsive... thank you

but i am having an issue with WMLongLife.. it is not working with this rom,, it used to work before... and if i set to automatic whenever there is no 3G signal it take forever to swith to 2G, it is veyr annoying i have to keep looking if there is service or not.. and switch it to 2G manually... and also i have the network issue in opera and while updating M2d weather... i haven't faced any of this issues in any of ur earlier roms...

Bro did u hard reset??

Also, if you havent (i assume u did already ;)); switch operators, go to different one, leave for 30 secs, then back to your provider... Soft reset and see if ok??

I not encountered any connectivity issues? Everything seems to work oki for me.

Thanks for the info tho..

:)

Guest shokka9
Hi forelli

Radd_Grigoris Taskbar....he he not bad.

This is because grigoris taskbar doesn`t use the phcanoverbmp.dll

Now u have both files active in the background, the OverrideIcon.dll(grigoris) & phcanOverbmb.dll(mine). The problem is, u can do nothin, because the phcanoverbmp is cooked in.

But you can try it anyway: Go to HKLM>security>ResOver>Bitmaps>BaseDll <- here u can change the reg entry to OverrideIcon.dll instead of phcanOverbmb.dll

Do Softreset......tell me about it if this way works.

Edit: about "Start is omnia and the icon is blue"

It doesn`t matter which taskbar you install, the text OMNIA will always stand.

If u want to get back the START and the color white, i can build a cab, to fix ur problem.

I think it could be helpful to have a cab for people. Thanks Radd for helping out :)

Appreciated greatly.

Danke Krazy

Guest Krazy Radd
I think it could be helpful to have a cab for people. Thanks Radd for helping out :)

Appreciated greatly.

Danke Krazy

@ALL

The Taskbar Start Fix CAB is now available on first page.

You can also change color, 4 more information go here: change color 4 the START/OMNIA Menu

Edited by Krazy Radd

I think it could be helpful to have a cab for people. Thanks Radd for helping out ;)

Appreciated greatly.

Danke Krazy

hi shokka... i'am newbie.

i want try your new custom Roms but i can't download with megaupload or 4shared.

i only can with mediafire.

so please upload on mediafire :)

thanks to everyone who can upload it on mediafire ;)

Guest Artur Aragão

[Original Portuguese Text]

Shokka,

Como faço para retornar os ícones padrão da ROM do Windows Mobile 6.5 no task, explorer e locais que ainda não tenha localizado.

Me desculpe a franqueza, mas achei estes ícones que colocaram na nova versão horríveis e de muito mal gosto. Quero os ícones padrões do Windows Mobile 6.5.

Como faço para retorná-los?

[English Text]

Shokka,

How do I return the default icons of the Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM on the task, explorer and places that have not yet located.

Excuse me be frank, but I thought that these icons have in the new version horrible and very bad taste. I want the standard icons in Windows Mobile 6.5.

How do I return them?

Guest corpisa
Shokka,

How do I return the default icons of the Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM on the task, explorer and places that have not yet located.

Excuse me be frank, but I thought that these icons have in the new version horrible and very bad taste. I want the standard icons in Windows Mobile 6.5.

How do I return them?

bad taste can also be, criticize the great and free work of others, i guess you can always go back to the original rom or at least read this hole page, I believed someone gave an answer to your situation or maybe not but the point is that we take the rom as it is, if we dont like it, well....

great work SHOKKA9 !!, you fixed the going back problem on settings, that was really annoying.

Guest Artur Aragão
bad taste can also be, criticize the great and free work of others, i guess you can always go back to the original rom or at least read this hole page, I believed someone gave an answer to your situation or maybe not but the point is that we take the rom as it is, if we dont like it, well....

great work SHOKKA9 !!, you fixed the going back problem on settings, that was really annoying.

Wow buddy,

You like to take things at the tip of knife. I just made a constructive criticism.

Developers here ask for a contribution to developing the ROMs. OK! I think fair. Only that they are people like me who are willing to pay for a development, I think I just want the rom, more standardized. Do not just think?

Shokka, the comment did not offend for the job. Tried the rom and I felt very good, but the only thing that really pleased me was not strange in these icons Taskbar and Explorer.

Guest Mothamoz
Wow buddy,

You like to take things at the tip of knife. I just made a constructive criticism.

Developers here ask for a contribution to developing the ROMs. OK! I think fair. Only that they are people like me who are willing to pay for a development, I think I just want the rom, more standardized. Do not just think?

Shokka, the comment did not offend for the job. Tried the rom and I felt very good, but the only thing that really pleased me was not strange in these icons Taskbar and Explorer.

Ok so now we know you dont like the looks of it, i know the fix:

Use the search button :) shokka is a great chef, but he cant make a different rom for everyone that doesnt like something in it, he has a life too.

Probably there is some really easy fix floating around here somewhere, take a look.

Edited by Mothamoz

Guest Mike178
hi shokka... i'am newbie.

i want try your new custom Roms but i can't download with megaupload or 4shared.

i only can with mediafire.

so please upload on mediafire :)

thanks to everyone who can upload it on mediafire ;)

if u go one page back in the thread u will find mirrors....

Guest Mike178
Bro did u hard reset??

Also, if you havent (i assume u did already ;) ); switch operators, go to different one, leave for 30 secs, then back to your provider... Soft reset and see if ok??

I not encountered any connectivity issues? Everything seems to work oki for me.

Thanks for the info tho..

:)

thanks for the reply..

i unistalled WMLongLife application and all is working normally,,, i will reflash today and see if it will work again later because i never had an issue with this application before and i think there is nothing changed in the new rom other than th cosmetics and the new applications so i think it should work in this rom too.. i will try and see.. thanks

Guest prawnz

I just flashed to this rom not to long ago ( a couple of hours to be exact). But I am having problems getting the GPS to work nicely. I can never get a satellite reception with TOM TOM and with GoogleMaps the satellite searches takes forever. Any body knows anything.

Guest gonzetto

Hi guys,

great rom, very fast and stable, i write because i use every day navigators and in this rom and v17 i've seen that sometimes tom tom down and appear m2d, i think that manila crash, reopen over tom tom..is normal?

thanks for your job shokka..

bye

Guest Mothamoz

yea, im also having problems even going on the internet with wi-fi, always saying network error :)

dont know if its a rom problem, or just me ( i formatted every storage in my phone, and then manually deleted the left-overs ;) )

Guest shokka9

well...

My internet is cool. But i dont use or can test WIFI....i havent got WIFI, but i never had issues before.

Nothing has chnaged in this build, if anything, it is better than previous builds due to how i made this one.

I will try to test WIFI.

But mine is coolio!

Also to all the other people commenting about the taskbar, the icons, whatever....USE A DIFFERENT ROM. This is MY BUILD, nothing will be changed. If you dont like it, fix it or use somebodies elses ROM.

This is what i want to make, and thats that!

Guest Mike178

Update;

i reflashed and i didn't use the automatic sim card connection.. and now all is working great.. awsome rom as usual shokka.. the issue was that with WMLongLife u can't have auto gprs.. it shouls be only datapacakage.. anyway i do not know how to explain it but all is working great now and the look is great with the new icons and taskbar... thank you sooooooooo much again i am in love with my omnia because of you guys)))))))))))

thank you...

Edited by Mike178

Guest Mothamoz
Update;

i reflashed and i didn't use the automatic sim card connection.. and now all is working great.. awsome rom as usual shokka.. the issue was that with WMLongLife u can't have auto gprs.. it shouls be only datapacakage.. anyway i do not know how to explain it but all is working great now and the look is great with the new icons and taskbar... thank you sooooooooo much again i am in love with my omnia because of you guys)))))))))))

thank you...

thanks for the tip Mike, will try to fix it by not letting it auto detect soon, probably when shokka has his new rom with black cam and black taskbar :)