*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest Mike178
@ mike178 - dont think u can bro :D (just the icons - but probly can??)

Krazy might know.

Gonna start work on 23028, maybe hybrid wit 23017....Still not feeling this new UI.

We see eh!

it is not a problem bro, the rom is greattttttttttttttttt.... the best one i have had so far... i am just too picky :angry:

i agree with you, i didn't like the new UI at all, is not symetrical, and the graphic still ugly as dressing a traditional arabic dress on a british lady)))) ;)

damn I need my glasses first, just because you've written quite small 98wqmlyihe3d.gif

HAHA! yea sorry for the big letters :D I pressed something for the writing :angry:

So any ideas for the problem i was asking?!

Guest Krazy Radd

aiyo shokka9

I found these black folders. Should I put in these chinese black folders in the honeycomb??? What do u think ??? Here r some screens...

post-570579-1250488689_thumb.png post-570579-1250488695_thumb.png post-570579-1250488702_thumb.png

Edit:

Now what about these folders. Guess I will use these, bro. They look really nice......

post-570579-1250488942_thumb.png post-570579-1250488951_thumb.png post-570579-1250488958_thumb.png

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Mike178
aiyo shokka9

I found these black folders. Should I put in these chinese black folders in the honeycomb??? What do u think ??? Here r some screens...

Edit:

Now what about these folders. Guess I will use these, bro. They look really nice......

the black folder with the colors are fantastic... they will be looking great...very nice bro...

Edited by Mike178

Guest Mike178
Yeah Mike178

u definitely right, like them 2, but waitin 4 some more answers....

Grad, just a small request, if possible to have the folders icons little bit bigger than the one u had earlier..

Guest Jackson_X

Hi all!

Faced with next problem..

All photos have Picture Taken date = 30/11/2014 4:00 (!!!)

In 6.1 it works correct.

Pls check your photos!

And how can I fix this ?

Thanx in advance!

Guest Krazy Radd
Grad, just a small request, if possible to have the folders icons little bit bigger than the one u had earlier..

yeah I can make it big....surprise surprise, u will see :D

Guest Jackson_X
Hi all!

Faced with next problem..

All photos have Picture Taken date = 30/11/2014 4:00 (!!!)

In 6.1 it works correct.

Pls check your photos!

And how can I fix this ?

Thanx in advance!

Guys, please check your cameras!

Thanx again!

Guest Mike178
Guys, please check your cameras!

Thanx again!

i think shokka forgot to include pokka camera fix in this rom..

it is not big deal my friend :D i think u can live with it till the next rom :angry: or try to see if u can install pokka camera fix or need to be cooked in rom..

Guest naTpuoT87
i think shokka forgot to include pokka camera fix in this rom..

it is not big deal my friend :D i think u can live with it till the next rom :angry: or try to see if u can install pokka camera fix or need to be cooked in rom..

pAkkO!

Guest Jackson_X
i think u can live with it till the next rom

Unfortunately Pako's camera fix cannot be applied without rom.. Ill wait new one from Shokka! =)

Guest etabeta
Unfortunately Pako's camera fix cannot be applied without rom.. Ill wait new one from Shokka! =)
Sorry but I don't have this problem. I have just check the photos but everything is ok.

Guest spin_x

hi shokka9.im hving trouble when answerimg call usinh the physical accept button when the incoming call im the new WM6.5 lock scree

n regarding the camera,there is abit greenish at every side of the camera photo..anyone can verify this?

Guest Jackson_X
Sorry but I don't have this problem. I have just check the photos but everything is ok.

Very strange! Pls anyone, could you check ?

trouble when answerimg call usinh the physical accept button when the incoming call im the new WM6.5 lock screen

Actually you cant answer via hard buttons when screen is locked (slide buttons only).

there is a bit greenish at every side of the camera photo

As for me - photos not good and not bad, usual mobile photos. This is not the SLR camera :D

Edited by Jackson_X

Guest Lunar-Eclipse
Actually you cant answer via hard buttons when screen is locked (slide buttons only).

I can answer by pressing the d-pad/optical mouse button. I can also reject a call using the hard end key. But I cannot answer using the hard answer key. And don't even ask about PhoneEx, that was a complete mess, I had to disable it.

Guest shokka9

The pakko fix is in there for settings, not date stamp on pictures.

If you want that, you can copy over the camera.exe in his thread.

However you will not get the black skinned one.

Guest andylyf
The pakko fix is in there for settings, not date stamp on pictures.

If you want that, you can copy over the camera.exe in his thread.

However you will not get the black skinned one.

Hi Shokka,

Ryrzy's rom camera.exe is in black skin and with date stamp.

I have attached the camera.exe...

Camera.zip

Edited by andylyf