*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest escoem
my BT works, so i cannot explain. Works for others also....dunno bro.

;)

Thanks, it's working now... sorry, obex inbox config... :)

but Skyfire 1.0.0.12113 continues crashing ;)

Guest shokka9
Hi great rom im new to the wm 6.5

is there any apps out there that work along the lines of coreplayer/opera ect all the ones ive used before done install on 6.5 and some games if possible

Also Youtube / google maps cant connect for some reason and theres no option to edit its connection technique evertything else connects auto through my orange gps or internet with no issues

oh any further forward getting the mouse to work?

change operators....(settings, connections, operator), leave for 30 seconds, then change back to yours.

Good luck

Guest Mike178
23022 is buggy as hell, 23024 is better ;)

wait and see :)

we are far behind)))) u are already talking about 23024. oh my god i hope it will be up before friday, i promised my friend to flash her phone with the v18 on friday......... but anyway it is good you mentioned it this way i will postpond it if it is not up)))

all waiting boss)))

Guest Omniatic
change operators....(settings, connections, operator), leave for 30 seconds, then change back to yours.

Good luck

google now working youtube not lol

Guest shokka9

this what i working on ;)

23025!!

The build could be done today, but i wating for Krazy's TaskBar (hopefully). When i hear form him, i can let you know when the update is ready.

:)

New build has the ability to move icons by drag & drop in start menu, and now the settings thing back to Today screen has been properly fixed (i was using a patch from 219** SYS).

Also, the OK/X button is now at the bottom, so i will not be cooking HTC Task manager, as it will not be right <_<

We will get something to replace it soon enough!

;)

Edited by shokka9

Guest asraf09

Thanks for your reply shokka

By choosing another operator than yours, click ok and close operator setting menu. Re-open and select your operator setting fixed the problem..

PS: I guess the problem happened after inserting of the SIM Card where we have answered to auto configure the network/operator settings..Hope to find a permanant fix :) .

Credit to Edvin501.... I followed his instructions...

this should be fixed in next release....

just waiting on new taskbar from krazy radd ;)

Guest naTpuoT87

My GPS is working great! Navitel 3.2.6.3594! Lock satellites ~1 minute (first start) without SNTP Server Enable! Only download Xtra!

Shokka you can post TaskBar separate as cab later:-)

Edited by naTpuoT87

Guest Mothamoz

Shokka, if you finish that new rom today or tomorow, could you upload it with blue task? cuz im going on holiday this friday and i need my i-netz workin ;)

If you can't or dont want to its no problem, cant please everyones needs :)

Guest Mothamoz

Oh and shokka, you should also take a look at CHomeEditor, when i add a new custom panel, click save order and click exit,

i get some error about Win32 bla bla, then it doesnt show up in titanium but it does still show up in CHomeEditor. Maybe it ain't cooked right? (not doubting your professionalism :) )

Just saying...

Edited by Mothamoz

Oh and shokka, you should also take a look at CHomeEditor, when i add a new custom panel, click save order and click exit,

i get some error about Win32 bla bla, then it doesnt show up in titanium but it does still show up in CHomeEditor. Maybe it ain't cooked right? (not doubting your professionalism :) )

Just saying...

Have the same problem

Guest shokka9

does same for me??

Dunno, i will look at it now!

UPDATE: see my post #1521, above, little glimpse of 23025 and what you will be getting!!

Edited by shokka9

Guest monyozt
this what i working on ;)

23025!!

The build could be done today, but i wating for Krazy's TaskBar (hopefully). When i hear form him, i can let you know when the update is ready.

:)

New build has the ability to move icons by drag & drop in start menu, and now the settings thing back to Today screen has been properly fixed (i was using a patch from 219** SYS).

Also, the OK/X button is now at the bottom, so i will not be cooking HTC Task manager, as it will not be right <_<

We will get something to replace it soon enough!

;)

sounds interesting... screenshoot plz :huh: shokka, check ur PM :angry:

Guest corpisa
has anyone had the gps working?

i have garmin xt working better than ever. using shkv18 at the moment but not for long !!! ;) THANKS SHOKKA9 !!

SHOKKA: just to comment if you are working on a new rom, Im also having the connection problem at the beginning (not anymore after your suggestion), also having the same error on Chome but the changes do apply its just an error warning and if you can please check IE default page, its not working, whatever I do on it it takes me to windows folder on file explorer, has this happen to someone else?

I better not mess with krazy R but he is delaying shokka9's new release, jeje... :) we want that task bar !!!!!

Edited by corpisa

Guest xXJohnXx

Just needed to say bro ;)

The screenshots really looks slick :)

Taskbar looks great.

Hope you have the time for all this ,i know its hard work.

Respect Bro ;)

Guest Krazy Radd

Sup shokka9 & all the Fans

These are examples of my Bat Iconz 4 my new black Taskbar

post-570579-1250009479_thumb.jpg

Hope u like that sh#*!......... or should I make it in color, such as from green to red or somethin...

FEEDBACK IS NEEDED.....HOLLA

Guest sector

Hope u like that sh#*!......... or should I make it in color, such as from green to red or somethin...

I like this one more :).

Keep it up

Guest shokka9

that is sick bro....

get it ready for me!!!

The colours be nice also, but this will do me perfectly!

Guest Krazy Radd
that is sick bro....

get it ready for me!!!

The colours be nice also, but this will do me perfectly!

@shokka9, sector

thanx ......allright then......keep back working now......C ya..... :)

Guest shokka9
Just needed to say bro :angry:

The screenshots really looks slick ;)

Taskbar looks great.

Hope you have the time for all this ,i know its hard work.

Respect Bro ;)

good to see you bro!

I have time, maybe more than i thought <_< I hit on pm when i get some time :)

Krazy killing it at the mo, need the taskbars so i can start test flashing, and running everything altogether!

Laters bro

Guest Mike178

very nice Krazy.. very nice, it should look great in shokka all black theme... very good work...