WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest dddrko
anybody try to open Call Log ???

I actually replace original Samsung's CallLog.exe with another one to call Windows default call history, and it worked for me before, but when adding it to new build something I missed. If you really need that one just copy original file to \Windows dir, replacing this one, or just delete this one. You'll need something like Resco File Explorer to be able to do so. Anyway, when I come home, I'll make a cab for this, to make life easier.

Edited by dddrko

Guest dddrko
Can't 23031 close programs by tabbing X?

Neither one windows mobile version from the very beginning ever closes application by tapping on x, and will not. Symbian also doesn't close programs this way. Programs gets minimized and restored fast when needed and OS itself close the application when less of memory. You'll need to use some third party software for doing this. Newer versions of windows mobile 6.5 makes this even more complicated by moving X button to bottom. You can use Samsung's Task Switcher, Showcase application (with hide homescreen icon enabled) or even original windows Task Manager, to name a few, for closing application, but also not by tapping on X button. I'm sure that in a day or two somebody will release such application, just be patience....

Guest darklord88

I was previously on Sectors rom and had no problems with my internet connection.

After installing 23031 I can only connect to the internet via IE and not through any programs (Garmin).

I think it may just be my phone thats not set-up right, could anyone help me?

Thank you.

Guest Nemanja

I installed your new rom, it's really good, but it doesen't have standard Samsung keyboard. Can you help me find that keyboard or one like it? Sorry if this is a stupid question but I am new to all this and my English isn't good. Tried Finger Keyboard but it isn't so good.

Cheers!! Thank you!

Hi, dddrko !

When installing NeoTitanium photo on "Favorite contacts" displays distorted. As this correct?

Sorry fo the my english, I'm Russian

post-564150-1250903093_thumb.jpg

Edited by kuzen

Guest erichkooi

Hi DDDRKO,

Installed 23031 looks great and very nice UI but there are still some bugs.

i. Titatium Favorite Contact plug-in - contact image distorted and same happen when incoming call.

ii. Volumn buttons (located on right side) not working anymore.

iii. HTC keypads not working anymore - cause phone halted.

iv. HTC task manager is overlay with clock.

v. Most 3rd party keypads is overlay with low bar.

vi. Some settings UI are overlay with scroll bar.

I will report if I found out more on this ROM.

BTW, your ROM still the best compare to others n thank you for been sharing.

cheers,

Eric

Guest dddrko
When do you think de new 236XX version wil be released?

I don't know but 23034 is up, now testing it. It looks cool!

great work!!! it will be better if you will include some of the applications in your build. I like the interface.

No, never.

Guest leap_ahead

dddrko i wait for the file if you can .. thanks

I actually replace original Samsung's CallLog.exe with another one to call Windows default call history, and it worked for me before, but when adding it to new build something I missed. If you really need that one just copy original file to \Windows dir, replacing this one, or just delete this one. You'll need something like Resco File Explorer to be able to do so. Anyway, when I come home, I'll make a cab for this, to make life easier.

because i have problem on titanium panel i cant open missed call..

And new Build ?? :D

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest Behdad

can you build with Manila 2d + opera ? :D

great UI ! never seen before

and why u didn't add Samsung keyboard ?

if U add these stuff u will be the Best Rom COOKER ! :angry:

Edited by Behdad

Guest Dave93

Opera you can install at your own, and Manila too i think...

Samsung Keyboard too ^^

But i want the new Build :D ^^

And Samsung-Keyboard would be nice ^^

Guest punkmonkey1984
Hi dddrko,

can you pls share the theme by Shadowline? I could only found over at XDA the (W)VGA one. :D

i have one that works good, ill upload it up, its light blue to dark blue right ?

Guest Koofteh

Guys, the whole point to DDDRKO's ROMs is that they are clean and let you set up everything the way you want. If you want something with all the bells and whistles there's plenty of other cooked ROMs which include Samsung apps and/or other stuff as well.

So has anything changed in the new build other than the Start Menu button being moved to the button? I just finished flashing back to the old interface since I missed HTC task manager and also the messed up resolution in some windows was annoying me.

For example it looks like the new top bar is a lot thinner, does this mean programs are no longer cut off? Cheers.