WM 6.5 by DDDRKO (23052)

Guest dddrko

Guest lonely2k5

i hope to see it tonight

can't watch tennis becouse of bad weather and no reception...

but hey let's update ROM on stormy night...hehe...

UPS rulls...

Guest devilmudy

lol i hope :D

i installed more then 4 rom today :angry:

but i dont like all

the best rom i think this rom 031 but it have bugs

i hope 034 will be better

Guest diverdude

Master DDDRKO,

Can you tell us if the new ROM will be ready for us tonight or tomorrow?? We are all very excited to test your new creation. Thank you for your hard work!! Diverdude

Guest dddrko
Master DDDRKO,

Can you tell us if the new ROM will be ready for us tonight or tomorrow?? We are all very excited to test your new creation. Thank you for your hard work!! Diverdude

Not tonight, that's for sure. We'll see for tomorow, I cannot get lockscreen to display correct

Guest diverdude
Not tonight, that's for sure. We'll see for tomorow, I cannot get lockscreen to display correct

Thank you for letting us know! Good luck working the bugs out, we look forward to your release.

Diver

Guest dddrko
Thank you for letting us know! Good luck working the bugs out, we look forward to your release.

Diver

I'm sorry for the delay, but I decide to took a rest today from work (and from cooking too), and I spent a wonderfull day. Played tennis whole afternoon with my dauther and tonigh I went out for a walk with my wife and kids. Now waiting too see which one of my favorite tennis players (Rafa or Nole) will face Roger in Cincinnati final's (and beat him I hope). I wouldn't miss this match for nothing in the world. See you tommorow....

Guest diverdude
I'm sorry for the delay, but I decide to took a rest today from work (and from cooking too), and I spent a wonderfull day. Played tennis whole afternoon with my dauther and tonigh I went out for a walk with my wife and kids. Now waiting too see which one of my favorite tennis players (Rafa or Nole) will face Roger in Cincinnati final's (and beat him I hope). I wouldn't miss this match for nothing in the world. See you tommorow....

FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN US FLASHAHOLICS.....you have your priorities in the right order!

Diver

Guest Daekin

in all previous build from all cookers there is small issue of lockskreen - well, two issues: first is large clock cutoff at the bottom a nd second is that unlock button overlaps other two (messages and contacts). I made a fix for that - well, there are a lot more fixes around here but I have changed only the minimum needed. dddrko....could you include that files in your future roms? &i will upload it if yo want

Edited by Daekin

Guest erichkooi
In Start>Settings>Regional Settings:

On Date tab set Short Date to dd-MMM-yy and on Time tab set Time Style to HH:mm:ss

Nice words, thank you

Hi DDDRKO,

I followed exactly on above settings but date still not appearing on main homescreen.

I am on 23031 of your ROM.