EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest Nicklashidegard

I need some help extracting Lang files.. I've successfully downloaded XBIC1 rom (Nordic) and extracted using v2.3 (report attached). The problem with the nordic roms is that they contain several languages (Swedish+Norwegian+Danish) so when flashing the rom, it installs a "language pack" into My Storage (i assume it is StorageFAT_5.bin, 15mb and StorageFAT_6.bin, 280mb)..

I've extracted the PDA.bin without problems but there are no Lang files (either in SYS or OEM) and i assume they are all in the Storage.bin files...

Is there any way of extracting StorageFAT_5.bin + StorageFAT_6.bin files?? Has anyone else encountered this problem?? Alternatively if anyone has OEM_Lang_041D, could you please upload??

report.txt

Guest Pako777
Is there any way of extracting StorageFAT_5.bin + StorageFAT_6.bin files?? Has anyone else encountered this problem?? Alternatively if anyone has OEM_Lang_041D, could you please upload??

one second please.. i will see this FW

ps.. StorageFAT_5 unpacked.. this langpacks hidden TFAT.. StorageFAT_6 i will not be unpacked - its very big..

LP_XBIC1_0406_0409_040B_0414_041D >>> http://ifolder.ru/14945906

Edited by Pako777

Guest Nicklashidegard
one second please.. i will see this FW

ps.. StorageFAT_5 unpacked.. this langpacks hidden TFAT.. StorageFAT_6 i will not be unpacked - its very big..

LP_XBIC1_0406_0409_040B_0414_041D >>> http://ifolder.ru/14945906

Thanks for your help, Pako :) . I'll have a look at the files later,Thanks again!!

EDIT: Unfortunatley it doesn't contain the files i need, i'll have to try and modify/translate exsisting maybe.. Nevermind, Thankyou soo much for your help, pako..

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Pako777
Sorry to be a pain again, but i've found the following i900 .mli file: http://www.samsung.com/se/current/campaign...t/i900xbhj1.zip

Unfortunately v2.4 can't do i900 .mli files.. Any other way of extracting??

executor can not work with i900_MLI_file.. only i8000 & B7610.. in my practic i see only 2 mli.. this very rare type of a file for i900

Question - What for extracting this old XBHJ1 fw ?

Guest Nicklashidegard
executor can not work with i900_MLI_file.. only i8000 & B7610.. in my practic i see only 2 mli.. this very rare type of a file for i900

Question - What for extracting this old XBHJ1 fw ?

To cook a Swedish rom i need the OEM_Lang_041D folder (see screenshot for files inside the folder). Don't worry too much though, there might be way round it :)

EDIT. This i normally get from extracting a rom (DXID1 for example) but due to the strange nordic roms (4 languages in 1) you don't get this folder

post-525034-1258118381_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nicklashidegard

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pako777

Mobile_Tidy

with all questions to itsutils - please report to his creator - Willem jan Hengeveld ..

and i don't think what this virus.. simply this packed_exe :D but NOD & Norton360 - paranoidal software :(

Guest Khuanchai

Pako,

I have used your program to make ROM for i8000.

My steps:

1. Use sorg's utility to dump English ROM.bin from i8000

2. Use i900executor to dump ROM to SYS, OEM, XIP

3. Cook SYS and OEM as needed

4. Use i900executor to assembly PDA from packages

5. After buildos, it got error on G'reloc but I just close it

6. When it created the os.nb.new, I copy it to another place before it's deleted

7. Combine the i8000 header with this os.nb.new to be a new nb0 file.

Is it possible to bypass the G'reloc and stop the process at the creation of os.nb.new?

Guest Pako777
Pako,

I have used your program to make ROM for i8000.

what version executor?? ;) ..

test version 2.5 can assemble nb0 for i8000 from ONLY dump files !!

Guest Khuanchai
what version executor?? ;) ..

test version 2.5 can assemble nb0 for i8000 from ONLY dump files !!

Thanks, Pako, but we need to pack ROM from packages not from dump because it's easier to add/remove files.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Pako777
Thanks, Pako, but we need to pack ROM from packages not from dump because it's easier to add/remove files.

Khuan, I understand it. ;) But while only from files_dump.. ;) As soon as will appear kitchen tools, allowing to pack from packages - I will include in the program

Guest Khuanchai
Khuan, I understand it. ;) But while only from files_dump.. ;) As soon as will appear kitchen tools, allowing to pack from packages - I will include in the program

That's OK bro. I can use the 2.4 version to make os.nb.new for packing. Where is the link for 2.5 beta?

BTW, do you have experience in platformrebuilder.exe? Do you know how to use it? Is it possible to use it in your tool instead of G'reloc or WMReloc?

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest Pako777
Where is the link for 2.5 beta?

Anywhere ;) i give test_version that who asked.. please say your email and i send program

BTW, do you have experience in platformrebuilder.exe? Do you know how to use it? Is it possible to use it in your tool instead of G'reloc or WMReloc?

sorry.. i don't know.. from me platformrebuilder.exe crashed and don't work ;)

I hope noone will make a commercial product using your tool!!

I only released an archive with the Visual Kitchen from vistang and i have put the i900 Executor in, but i quoted you in the post and in a txt in archive too!

Guest yonn1981

Hi,

Great tool indeed ..

Two questions:

1- In Assemble tab Options I see "Phone Bootloader update" is this mean if I unchecked it the ROM assembled will be save to use?

2- Can I assemble ROM with only pda.bin? or I must select also eboot and customer.csc?

Thanks in advance ;)

Guest Pako777
Two questions:

1- In Assemble tab Options I see "Phone Bootloader update" is this mean if I unchecked it the ROM assembled will be save to use?

2- Can I assemble ROM with only pda.bin? or I must select also eboot and customer.csc?

Thanks in advance ;)

1 - this option analog checkbox PhoneBootloaderUpdate in GrandPrix

2 - i'm not tested ;).. but people say - yes.. exe_fw can assemble without eboot..

Guest yonn1981
1 - this option analog checkbox PhoneBootloaderUpdate in GrandPrix

2 - i'm not tested ;) .. but people say - yes.. exe_fw can assemble without eboot..

Thanks for the answer,

Just to make sure, people tested to assemble a ROM without eboot.nb0 and without customer.csc.. So just assemble tab, select pda.bin and GO?

Another thing,

In console, I can automate the process in a kitchen by this line?:

i900_EXEcutor -a /ipda.bin /fi900_28014.exe

I can keep it like this? No need to enter c:\.... or location if the file pda.bin is in same folder of the tool? right?

Thanks ;)

Guest Pako777
Just to make sure, people tested to assemble a ROM without eboot.nb0 and without customer.csc.. So just assemble tab, select pda.bin and GO?

assemble NOT rom but EXE_firmware.. without eboot.nb0 ...

i900_EXEcutor -a /ipda.bin /fi900_28014.exe

I can keep it like this? No need to enter c:\.... or location if the file pda.bin is in same folder of the tool? right?

yes..yes..yes

Edited by Pako777

Guest Khuanchai

Just to say big Thanks to Pako777 for his help to i8000 users. With his talent, although he has no i8000, he finally finished his tool to completely pack i8000 ROM for flashing. :)

He will post the final 2.5 version that includes this i8000 packing ability very soon. From now, his i900executor is not only a great tool for i900 users but also a perfect tool for those i8000 users. ;)

Pako777 - Thanks again for your effort and kindness.