EXEcutor

Guest Pako777

Guest Pako777
Can i assemble from packet dump? I tried it with extreloc, but i get buildos error when creating initflashfiles.dat.

mm.. from packets or from dump? .. view folder OEM_Lang_0***... it's exists?

Guest Mawrick26

Hi Pako,

I try to use your fantastic tool to make rom for my B7610 in french and it works realy great (I recook a dumped rom without problem)but i have one question :

Now i try to port xip with extreloc, i manage to port it succefully but my problem is how to insert it in my rom with your tool ?

I work with an Os.nb

My steps for repacking my rom are :

1-Open I900 Executor ---> PDA ----> Assembly and launch Go

1- With buildos i make the dump folder

2- With Extreloc and xipPort I have a folder OUT (with my new xip) and i reallock my .vm and .rom in my dump folder according to my new xip

3- ???????????

4- Your tools do the rest when i close Extreloc

When can i insert my new xip_out.bin or my new xip folder (with files and modules folder) ?

If you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Guest bmarko82
mm.. from packets or from dump? .. view folder OEM_Lang_0***... it's exists?

I tried from packets (OEM, SYS, ROM), i searched for OEM_Lang_0*** but its not exist.

Edited by bmarko82

Guest zemrwhite2

Hello,

I can't get the command line interface to work to assemble exe firmware. I tried 2.4 and 2.6 versions.

The console window just pops and close immediatly (regardless of the -p switch).

This is how I proceed :

@echo off
setlocal
set BatchLoc=%~dp0
path %PATH%;%BatchLoc%4.i900EXEcutor
cd /d %BatchLoc%
cd RELEASE
dir
i900_EXEcutor.exe -a /eeboot.nb0 /ipda.bin /ccustomer.csc /fmyinstaller.exe -p
[/codebox]

The batch output is :

[codebox]D:\kitchen>build_installer.cmd
Le volume dans le lecteur D s'appelle HDD2
Le numéro de série du volume est 2278-CCED

Répertoire de D:\kitchen\RELEASE

03/01/2010 12:05 .
03/01/2010 12:05 ..
03/01/2010 12:05 59 392 customer.csc
18/12/2009 23:16 1 481 058 eboot.nb0
03/01/2010 09:20 85 625 967 pda.bin
3 fichier(s) 87 166 417 octets
2 Rép(s) 175 523 332 096 octets libres

I double-checked directory permissions, tried without the CSC option to match documentation example, etc... no luck :-(

However, thank you for this great tool !

Guest Pako777
I tried from packets (OEM, SYS, ROM), i searched for OEM_Lang_0*** but its not exist.

initflashfiles.dat should is in OEM_Lang_0***.. possible you have custom ROM.. in all official firmwares this folder is enable..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jms2367

i disassembled the pda, csc, eboot, and phone part of the original rom using executor. then i reassembled these without the phone part using executor also. will the resulting exe file eliminate the incorrect version error? i haven't tried flashing w/ the resulting exe rom yet.

Guest alejandrox

I can´t create a exec file with (Eboot, Pda, CSC y Phone) give me an error "the name of the file, directory or labels of the volume is not valid" but when i used (Eboot, Pda, CSC ) works fine... Somebody can help me???

Edited by alejandrox

Guest Pako777
I can´t create a exec file with (Eboot, Pda, CSC y Phone) give me an error "the name of the file, directory or labels of the volume is not valid" but when i used (Eboot, Pda, CSC ) works fine... Somebody can help me???

this not EXEcutors error.. this system error.. Try to create on a disk C: a folder, for example the TEST, place there all sections and start assemblage.

Guest jms2367
this not EXEcutors error.. this system error.. Try to create on a disk C: a folder, for example the TEST, place there all sections and start assemblage.

but is it ok to use the resulting exe file with only the eboot, pda, and csc? can this be safely used for flashing?

Guest Pako777
but is it ok to use the resulting exe file with only the eboot, pda, and csc? can this be safely used for flashing?

not.. program have control for assembling exe_fw on correct phone_section and existence eboot section.. and all.. but if phone_section incorrect that program say "Phone_section not correct" :)

Guest alejandrox

Not work Pako, here is the link with the files for assemble http://www.megaupload.com/?d=22IQLCS6 pass/code i900l_colombia. Please can you give me a hand to assemble the files... Thanks (sorry for my bad english)

Edited by alejandrox

Guest jms2367
not.. program have control for assembling exe_fw on correct phone_section and existence eboot section.. and all.. but if phone_section incorrect that program say "Phone_section not correct" :)

thanks pako. but going back, if i assemble only the eboot, pda, and csc without the phone part, can i use the resulting exe file for flashing? i did not include the phone part. this is from an original rom.

i am also having an error if i assemble including the phone part.

Guest Pako777
if i assemble only the eboot, pda, and csc without the phone part, can i use the resulting exe file for flashing?

of course..

i did not include the phone..i am also having an error if i assemble including the phone part.

i don't know.. I'm always create exe_fw without errors

Guest Pako777
Not work Pako, Please can you give me a hand to assemble the files...

hehe.. i understand why you cannot exe_fw.. EXEcutor do not for i900L.. only create i900\i908 exe_fw..

In your case - phone_section has the incorrect information on the version or absolutely it does not contain. The program defines it incorrectly and forms an incorrect name exe_fw, therefore and swears.

in future version 2.7 I will correct this "i900L_phone_section_ErrorBugs" :) .. very soon you will be do exe_fw

Edited by Pako777

Guest jms2367
of course..

i don't know.. I'm always create exe_fw without errors

thanks again pako. i don't have any errors if i assemble without the phone part. i am not sure if i can use the exe_fw that resulted without the phone part.

Guest Pako777
thanks again pako. i don't have any errors if i assemble without the phone part. i am not sure if i can use the exe_fw that resulted without the phone part.

now with new version EXEcutor_2.7 will be allright :)