Black Samsung Dialer

Guest Adrynalyne

Guest 3shirts
I am the one that posted that. I know what it says :excl:

The thing is, I don't care about the images, I want the numbers white!

Fair enough, I thought the numbes were images on i910 too but obviously not. Sorry

Guest yiitcakir

excellent work.copy the secdialer.dll into somewhere in windows folder to turn back to normal dialer if you dont like it.then put the secdialer.dll in this thread to windows then soft reset your device.awesome!

Guest darealhibachi
excellent work.copy the secdialer.dll into somewhere in windows folder to turn back to normal dialer if you dont like it.then put the secdialer.dll in this thread to windows then soft reset your device.awesome!

Thanks...

But does anyone know how to overwrite files in the Windows folder...??? I never seem to get files overwritten, it always gives me this error;

SECDailer.dll cannot be placed on the device. You do not have permission to create this item.

Anybody got any advice how to deal with this...???

Guest darealhibachi
Thanks...

But does anyone know how to overwrite files in the Windows folder...??? I never seem to get files overwritten, it always gives me this error;

SECDailer.dll cannot be placed on the device. You do not have permission to create this item.

Anybody got any advice how to deal with this...???

Never mind, I used Total Commander and it worked...

Guest darealhibachi

Ok... So I tried it out, but I don't really like it... (because of the lock on the call screen) But when i try to put the original SECDailer.dll back in the Windows folder, I can't seem to overwrite it... Anyone know how to get it done...???

Guest shokka9

second that, i will look into it when i get home, but an all english version with video call option would be ideal.

c'mon, get to it bro!!

Guest Omnia-Winker
second that, i will look into it when i get home, but an all english version with video call option would be ideal.

c'mon, get to it bro!!

You get anywhere with this mate,

and also, what you guys using to hack/mod files - a resource hacker or simple hex editor

Cheers

Guest gianton
this is my black dialer from B-Blue Style. I can remove russian text (simply I from Russia :excl: ) if it is necessary :excl: . Thanks all who like it!))

It would be great if you could make a cab for the dialer only (in English). :excl:

Guest spupuz
Alright folks--how was this done? How was the text turned white?

I just spent the last few hours combing through the file with a hex editor...

I got nothing. A place where the unicode says Text Color, but not sure what or how to change it to get the desired results.

can we have a cab file it says me i can't overwrite and i'm using total commander

Guest condorx
this is my black dialer from B-Blue Style. I can remove russian text (simply I from Russia :excl: ) if it is necessary :excl: . Thanks all who like it!))

Денисан may I ask you how did you manage to change the colour of the text to white? Or to add/remove russian letters? I'm pretty curious, as looking inside secdialer.dll with resource tuner doesn't help at first sight!

Edited by condorx

Guest condorx
can we have a cab file it says me i can't overwrite and i'm using total commander

Use Resco Registry (or another tool). Don't know why, but total commander didn't allow me to replace dll system files which I already replaced once, no matter how many times I tried to overwrite or soft reset. Maybe you're facing the same issue.

Guest Денисан

The white text has made Pako777 from Russia, and It does not open a secret(( But today or tomorrow will be to you cab with black dialer and white english text :excl:

Guest spupuz
The white text has made Pako777 from Russia, and It does not open a secret(( But today or tomorrow will be to you cab with black dialer and white english text :excl:

ok i'll wait for black dialer and white english text

Guest condorx

I respect that, but may I say I do not really get the point of not sharing such basic information :excl:

Anyway thank you both