Black Samsung Dialer

Guest Adrynalyne

Guest ronaldb3
Can some expert here please help!!

I just installed "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_BlackTheme.cab" and "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_SilverTheme.cab" without uninstall the black theme. Now i tried to uninstall and i have error message saying "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_SilverTheme.cab was not completely remove. Do you want to remove it from the installed program" and i hit ok. However nothing happen. I try to reinstall the same .cab file and it says it cannot remove the previous version from my phone. WHY?? Can someone tell me how i can uninstall this?

I don't use those themes so I can not help you with that.

But maybe I can help you otherwise.

Did you see the title of this thread and that is has to do with custom dialer skins???

You should repost your question in a thread with a closer title to your problem and also it should be a thread that has some recent activity. Old threads and wrong threads will not usually get an answer for you as the Right people do not see your question to help you. You could even start a new thread if you do not see one for your problem. I bet there is someone here who can help you. But you must catch their eye.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest ronaldb3

Hi Денисан,

I have had good luck with your dialer cabs until this last 21275 release. After I dial a number and hit dial key I get a "nothing" screen I don't what else to call. It is a noisy, off-white full screen. I have tried different combinations with the FavHack original dialer and the Modaco no-lock patch. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest Downloaderz
Great work. However, does anyone know how to skin this screen so it matches the dialer ?

It will be awesome if the phonebook could be patched too. How are you guys editing the dll btw? I'd like to give it a try too.

And how can I get the haptic feedback back (vibration on keypress)? I think I lost it after patching with the black dialer.

Thanks Денисан for the awesome dialers.

Guest ronaldb3
It will be awesome if the phonebook could be patched too. How are you guys editing the dll btw? I'd like to give it a try too.

And how can I get the haptic feedback back (vibration on keypress)? I think I lost it after patching with the black dialer.

Thanks Денисан for the awesome dialers.

Hi DL,

If you would like a black phonebook, try iContact (it's free). You can google for it. I have been using it for several months now with no problems. Last version I saw was 0.92. I'm using version 0.81 as I like the icons better that are a little different from 0.92.

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest Downloaderz
Hi DL,

If you would like a black phonebook, try iContact (it's free). You can google for it. I have been using it for several months now with no problems. Last version I saw was 0.92. I'm using version 0.81 as I like the icons better that are a little different from 0.92.

Ron...

I have seen that app before but I prefer Samsung's phonebook more, I can live with it but it'll look better if it's in black. And just for your information, iContact is now 0.9.3 =D Thanks btw

Guest iamdreamer

If someone post to me a original russian version SECDialer.dll file for i900,i can hack it to display write font at once . Btw I will break you open the whole process, in order that more people can customize the skin, Can u get it? waiting...

Edited by iamdreamer

Guest iamdreamer
The white text has made Pako777 from Russia, and It does not open a secret(( But today or tomorrow will be to you cab with black dialer and white english text :)

This is no longer a secret !!!!

About the problem of Samsung dialarpad white-font, Someone in China success has been Hacked it, you do NOT have a show here a!!! <_<

The links: http://www.kingmobile.net/bbs/thread-62065-1-1.html

post-542880-1244313805_thumb.png

Guest ronaldb3
have a stupid question...

how to install SECDialer.dll on our device?

thanks before...

This is how I changed by using Total Commander. Change \Windows\SECdialer.dll to something else (like SECdialer.dxx). For some reason TC won't just delete it. And you now have the original where you can get it later if you want to change back.

Using TC again, copy one of Denisan's SECdialer.dll file to \Windows folder.

Soft Reset.

That should do it.

Ron...

Guest gianton
have a stupid question...

how to install SECDialer.dll on our device?

thanks before...

Copy and replace to \Windows with Resco Explorer. Make a backup of your original one before in case you want to revert back.

Guest Omniaaddicted

hehehe...it's work guys.

thank u.

but i just realize this dialpad is Russian language...! <_<

i never learn russian :)

try to find english language...with same color same type

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bhyde001

Hey Guys. All these look great, but I have an i910. Can one of you geniuses please get these to work on the i910?

I hate how Verizon cripples all the best features and makes it so difficult for everyone :)

Edited by bhyde001

Guest blazingwolf
hi im trying to copy to windows but it always say its protected in writing and i have disable the samsung dialer thanksf or your help

You need to use Resco Explorer or Total Commander to replace these files.

You need to use Resco Explorer or Total Commander to replace these files.

is this just for WM6.1? I am using one of the WM6.5 roms on this forum, and after overwriting the file and reset, nothing changed!

Guest blazingwolf
is this just for WM6.1? I am using one of the WM6.5 roms on this forum, and after overwriting the file and reset, nothing changed!

No. It works this way with 6.5 also. Maybe you need to enable the Samsung dialer?

Guest smilegod
super work!!!

thanks for your effort and time ... can you please fix the htc dialer???

I can fix it :D Wait some time i will post it (Modified by me)