Omnia BLACK Skins

Guest smilegod

Guest ronzo77
Windows Mobile Dialer

post-535527-1238937616_thumb.jpg

To install skin, copy files from Omnia_WMDialer_skin into Windows folder. You should copy using Resco File Explorer. In Resco File Explorer turn on 'See hidden files' option. When you copy you should accept overwriting ROM files, for changes to take effect.

Omnia_WMDialer_skin.rar

I copied the files using Resco as instructed, rebooted phone. Only difference I noticed is the buttons for entering PIN are changed. My dialer is still the same standard Omnia dialer. Also noticed other dialer skin mods come with a secdialer.dll file, but it's not in this pack.

What am I missing here?

Guest Arkangex
I copied the files using Resco as instructed, rebooted phone. Only difference I noticed is the buttons for entering PIN are changed. My dialer is still the same standard Omnia dialer. Also noticed other dialer skin mods come with a secdialer.dll file, but it's not in this pack.

What am I missing here?

+1

Help???

Guest shokka9

you need to diable the dialler.....reg hack it....google it...or use Advanced Config or Sztupy Fav Hacks app..

Goto phone, skin....(in Advanced Config etc).

Its easy enough.

Guest latindog
i apologize in advance.

i dont get how install these? M2DC? what is this... i downloaded the cab of the M2DC off one of the links someone posted i installed it on my phone i get 'unable to find manilla 2d settings file. Is manilla 2d installed?' if i click on the manilla2dconfigsetup it says 'there is no application associated with "manilla2dconfigsetup:. run the application first, then opthen this file from within the application'.

thanks

I'm having the same problem here, can sombody help us please...!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
post-535527-1238937268_thumb.jpg

Skin looks very simple and nice. I tried to skin most used programs. All skins are portrait.

S2U2

post-535527-1238937524_thumb.jpg

To install skin you just need to copy GFX and lang.ini into S2U2 instalation folder (Program Files/S2U2). Then run iLock2.exe, and wait few seconds, now you can run S2U2.

Omnia_S2U2_skin_battery.rar

Have fun.... :P

Looks great but when I try to install this I keep getting error messages about Button PNGs missing and S2U2 won't start?

Edited by Revhead

Guest DonCasio
post-535527-1238937268_thumb.jpg

Skin looks very simple and nice. I tried to skin most used programs. All skins are portrait.

Manila 2D

post-535527-1238937346_thumb.jpg

This skin contains pictures and one *.xml file. To install you have to use M2DC («Themes» –> «Add» –> choose omnia_manila_skin.m2dct –> click «apply»).

Omnia_Manila_skin.rar

S2U2

post-535527-1238937524_thumb.jpg

To install skin you just need to copy GFX and lang.ini into S2U2 instalation folder (Program Files/S2U2). Then run iLock2.exe, and wait few seconds, now you can run S2U2.

Omnia_S2U2_skin_battery.rar

Pocket Music

post-535527-1238937591_thumb.jpg

To install skin copy omnia_pocketmusic_skin.vsk into PMSkins folder (Program Files/PocketMusic). Then run PocketMusic-> settings -> «Skins» -> choose «Omnia_PocketMusic_skin»

Omnia_PocketMusic_skin.rar

Windows Mobile Dialer

post-535527-1238937616_thumb.jpg

To install skin, copy files from Omnia_WMDialer_skin into Windows folder. You should copy using Resco File Explorer. In Resco File Explorer turn on 'See hidden files' option. When you copy you should accept overwriting ROM files, for changes to take effect.

Omnia_WMDialer_skin.rar

Have fun.... :P

Just curious. How did you make the upper taskbar with battery signal etc... look like those in pictures??

Edited by DonCasio