WIN an unlocked G1 Android phone with MoDaCo and Palringo

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest xusso

I think this is the second time we have a compo about palringo!

I've been using this from a looong time ago, I think I'll just go there and give a shout back!

Guest vette95

PLEASE, PLEASE, I need to get rid of this Nokia (See attached picture).

Palringo works just fine in it with the GPRS, but I really just want to retire it.

post-374993-1243008281_thumb.jpg

Guest vette95
Waiting for Palringo to choose me a winner! <_<

P

Wait, Palringo's choice? Now that's Hi-Tech, a chat software that can choose winners, me likes...

Guest awwabarif

Man this is to much excitement i know for a fact that i won't win since i never won any rafels ever but i always keep my hopes up and keep trying to win things lets see how this one goes.

i cant wait for the result............

Guest Shuflie
Man this is to much excitement i know for a fact that i won't win since i never won any rafels ever but i always keep my hopes up and keep trying to win things lets see how this one goes.

i cant wait for the result............

Everyone has an equal chance of winning, well except if you're a plus subscriber since that usually gets you two goes (or you're some sort of scumbag that just creates loads of different accounts to get an entry for each one).

Guest awwabarif
Everyone has an equal chance of winning, well except if you're a plus subscriber since that usually gets you two goes (or you're some sort of scumbag that just creates loads of different accounts to get an entry for each one).

LOL you just gave me an idea let me go open a few accounts LOL just kidding

Guest ArcticFox
LOL you just gave me an idea let me go open a few accounts LOL just kidding

bit late for that, the contest ended 2 days ago.

Guest beersoft

i woudnt be supprised if the winner is someone who doesnt keep asking when the draws done.

but saying that palringo are less evil than i am

later

Owen

Guest hmoner
i woudnt be supprised if the winner is someone who doesnt keep asking when the draws done.

if the winner is someone who does or doesn't keep asking when the draws done, THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER !!

If the draw is fair, we should see some video of palringo/paul doing some random.org, then selecting winner, so everyone trusts in selection method, am I wrong?

=)

Guest 3shirts
if the winner is someone who does or doesn't keep asking when the draws done, THAT SHOULDN'T MATTER !!

If the draw is fair, we should see some video of palringo/paul doing some random.org, then selecting winner, so everyone trusts in selection method, am I wrong?

=)

I think that's a bit over the top, I trust them to do a fair draw (unless I don't win, in which case its clearly a fix <_< )

Edited by 3shirts

Guest Ciklamen

Hehe, well, i believe we all wait for G1, but then again, our chances of winning it is 0.x%, so, i suggest you guys should stop worrying about it, they will decide randomly, if you'll be lucky, you'll get it, if not, not. Simple as that.

I don't bother with it too much, cause i'm pretty sure i won't win it <_<

Guest Shuflie

Well if you don't win and think it was a cheat you could always ask for your entry fee back again <_<

EDIT: I should point out that the competitions aren't fixed, I actually won one once, got a copy of codewallet pro for the smartphone, but that was back in the days of the original Orange SPV when there were only a few thousand members and there was a remote possibility of winning. These days there are so many members that your chances of winning are pretty low, nearly 500000:1 if everyone enters. Not great odds, but still better than the lottery :)

Edited by Shuflie

Guest hmoner
I think that's a bit over the top, I trust them to do a fair draw (unless I don't win, in which case its clearly a fix <_< )

lol

I trust them too, but this phrase sounded weird to me

"i woudnt be supprised if the winner is someone who doesnt keep asking when the draws done."

just that :)

Guest beersoft

im just saying out of the few hundred people who entered, only one is going to win, and there big odds (300+/1).

palringo will pick someone at random, paul will find out which modaco user it is, and then announce the winner

and you cant bribe paul (i've tried)

later

OWen

Guest juniorgfx

I am sure we will find out soon enough. Takes time to get all the names in and sort them all out.

Good Luck to everybody who entered.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.