Solved : Network locked after upgrade (SIM Failure Error Happened)

Guest sympathy

Guest sympathy

Hi everybody,

1- I have an Omnia SFR France (208; 10 11 or 13) Branded version. I used many cocked versions then i went back to the official version (Singapore DZIA5). I followed the instructions described here :Sonora post

My SIM card is moroccan either Medi Telecom or Maroc Telecom (MCC; MNC) (604 00; 604 01).

When the new rom correctly installed i was surprised the phone was locked (net under a lock).

2-I used the method provided here unlock-omnia-it-works. Nothing still network locked and everytime i use this method i get the message (SIM Failure Error Happened).

3- I upgraded the phone version to with this IB2 Phone Version. I used Grand Prix 1.8.10.

Then I used the method described in the step 2. It works.

I started writing this post to ask for help. I hope this can help someone.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rafi300

Thanks Man!!!! YOU SAVED MEEE TOOO!!!!

After changing my phone firmware to custom rom and than back to official, my branded used to be unlocked got locked again. with the NET LOCK key.

I did the EXACT PROCEDURE AND IT IS UNLOCKED AGAIN!!!!

MANYYY THANKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krvnik

So guys my question is what firmware you have in your phone now ? Is it IB2 ? Is there any way to upgrade to newest phone version WITHOUT locking device again ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody,

1- I have an Omnia SFR France (208; 10 11 or 13) Branded version. I used many cocked versions then i went back to the official version (Singapore DZIA5). I followed the instructions described here :Sonora post

My SIM card is moroccan either Medi Telecom or Maroc Telecom (MCC; MNC) (604 00; 604 01).

When the new rom correctly installed i was surprised the phone was locked (net under a lock).

2-I used the method provided here unlock-omnia-it-works. Nothing still network locked and everytime i use this method i get the message (SIM Failure Error Happened).

3- I upgraded the phone version to with this IB2 Phone Version. I used Grand Prix 1.8.10.

Then I used the method described in the step 2. It works.

I started writing this post to ask for help. I hope this can help someone.

Works for me too :D

Allah yer7em biha oulidik a khay fhad la7oucher (Ramadan)

• 6 months later...
Guest rumensat

Working !!! thank you very much

i have tried a lot of flashes and howto but only with Grandprix it is possible to remove lock from boot.

thank you again

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jumper007

... I have already sent mine to GSM Service, and neither they could solve it... now they are trying to get the 8 digit code from a server (€20.00 paypal). I hope they will succeed.

Guest jumper007
... I have already sent mine to GSM Service, and neither they could solve it... now they are trying to get the 8 digit code from a server (€20.00 paypal). I hope they will succeed.

Yes... It failed... I cant do anything... I cant update, I cant unlock... HELP!