--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest Jhunkab
Hello all, longtime lurker and first time poster here. I am wanting to flash over to this ROM and I understand how to do that but I am confused on one point. I would like to try the M2D version but I do not understand this statement "To get M2D working, you must disable "windows default" and enable "TouchFLO". Couls someone please help a brother out?

Click Start-->Settings-->Today-->Go to Items Tab--> Un-select "Windows Default" and Select "TouchFLO"

after u install go to today icon under settings and you will see at the bottom the list click on that then take the check mark out of "windows default" and put it in "TouchFLO" and ur done

make sure you flash CC20 leaked image first

Yeah, I have already flashed the CC20, thanks for the help!

Guest vbchan
Waiting up tonight for the latest relese I can't wait

hope he is done by tonight. sounds awesome what he's trying out with the compression.

Guest aleis
hope he is done by tonight. sounds awesome what he's trying out with the compression.

just cracked the lid on my coffee <_<

but i did some sheet rocking earlier so, i know i wont make it :)

but im tryin!! B)

Guest techmaster7545
he said either late tonight or tomorrow...

do you know where the link is where wozzer talked abt it i must have missed

Guest techmaster7545

Just for those who dont already know in wozzers wm 6.5 if you use the large display \ Big start bar u will not see the "HONEYCOMB" Menu but if u turn it off the start bar will take you to the "HONEYCOMB" Menu

Guest woodsptw
I've been trying to use LZX as well. Let me know what you come up with.

Also, be aware there is a performance hit on the phone using LZX.

If there is a trade-off.. speed over space please

OK, so I flashed to the 6.5 rom and everything seems ok, but how the 'f do I configure 6.5? And how can I see this "honeycomb" menu?

Guest techmaster7545
OK, so I flashed to the 6.5 rom and everything seems ok, but how the 'f do I configure 6.5? And how can I see this "honeycomb" menu?

settings - system - open large display and uncheck the box

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Adrynalyne

Large Display for the start menu was removed from my 6.5 rom for this very reason. It has no place in 6.5.

Wozzer, disable this for them by default <_<

Guest Adrynalyne
If there is a trade-off.. speed over space please

I've read a good 3-4 threads with chefs that know more than I do, and they all say there is a performance hit for only a 10mb increase in space.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Guest techmaster7545
I've read a good 3-4 threads with chefs that know more than I do, and they all say there is a performance hit for only a 10mb increase in space.

It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

do u think it possible to change the default dirs for pics and music to my storage so when u open player or pic program we dont have to go through so much to get to our storage card

Guest techmaster7545
OK so which way do you think I should go? Lite version with SPB MS3, or the M2D version?

Lite version with SPB MS3 i dnt like M2D

Guest techmaster7545

Looks like new release will be tomorrow , guess ill turn in for the night its almost 12:00 see everyone later

Guest OffGrid

Great work Wozzer! im just getting used to this lite v.3 rom, and its really cool, after reading thru this board i see that the fm radio still isnt working even tho it is included in the v.3, my question is does this smplayer get radio aswell? or is it just another music player?

I jumped the gun on that, after install and reinstall of fm radio it is working out of the program tab! sweet rom wozzer!!

Edited by OffGrid

OK, one more question. How do I get the screen to look like the third pic on the right on the first page with all the icons together?

Guest flnfrmn
does the screen close and still run in task switcher that is how mine does but then i go to task switcher and close it ,might be cause its a beta version if not

that a question for the king of roms WOZZER

i am having to do the same thing with the task manager thing. I have to close a bunch of programs that are running in the background. I am wondering if it is a bug that should be posted in the bugtracker. Anyone else have this issue???? Or is it just me <_<

Guest Egin Tollkuci
i am having to do the same thing with the task manager thing. I have to close a bunch of programs that are running in the background. I am wondering if it is a bug that should be posted in the bugtracker. Anyone else have this issue???? Or is it just me <_<

It's not a bug it is the normal behavior for windows mobile. Pressing the "x" at the top right of the screen doesn't close programs only minimizes them. You have to use task manager or task switcher to close them. There are plenty of small cabs you can install that make the x close programs instead of minimizing. Hopefully i understood wat u meant.

Guest flnfrmn
It's not a bug it is the normal behavior for windows mobile. Pressing the "x" at the top right of the screen doesn't close programs only minimizes them. You have to use task manager or task switcher to close them. There are plenty of small cabs you can install that make the x close programs instead of minimizing. Hopefully i understood wat u meant.

I was just wondering if pocket plus not working with wm 6.5 was a bug. It seems odd to me that pocket plus doesn't work but mobile shell does without issues. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if it's just not compatible. Also, do you know of any good .cab files that are safe and work well? I tried googling but too many come up and I am not sure which is best. I prefer spb just because of their reputation.