--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest techmaster7545
Thank you very much for clearing up the whole rom issue. Now for the GPS, i have enabled it to location on already, which is why i was confused. now for the external settings.. where do i get to that? Settings in google maps? or is it settings on my phone? On GMaps it says Seeking GPS Satellites (444726592) And thats with manual settings at COM8 and 115200

external gps settings in phone has to match settings in google maps if you dnt see external gps icon in phone settings then do this

you will need a reg editor to do this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then

ControlPanel then

GPS Settings then

delete redirect

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest techmaster7545
Ok, how do i get to external GPS settings? lol

just go to settings on the phone and look for the icon if you dont see it do this

you will need a reg editor to do this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then

ControlPanel then

GPS Settings then

delete redirect

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest peperonikiller

Awesome.. I got into the external GPS settings.. Now any suggestions on how i should set it up? What do you have yours all set to?

Edited by peperonikiller

Guest techmaster7545
Awesome.. I got into the external GPS settings.. Now any suggestions on how i should set it up? What do you have yours all set to?

Well i didnt like g maps i like a cool interface so i use igo8 nav and tomtom but i think from what i seen on here people have done this and it seemed like diffrent people had a little diff from other try this and the first time u do it it might take 45seconds - 2 mins to lock on

gps program port com 8 or 9

gps hardware port none

Baud rate 4800

mine is set to

gps program port = 8

gps hardware port =none

Baud rate = 57600

access= check box

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest WoZZeR999
ok umm not to be a pest, i love this rom, but wheres transcriber? can i get it from anywhere, i kinda miss it

I'll see if I can make a cab for it.

Sorry guys, I got drunk last night instead of building roms. They're building right now. I'll let you know when the front page is updated.

Guest techmaster7545

Sorry guys, I got drunk last night instead of building roms. They're building right now. I'll let you know when the front page is updated.

sweet cant wait

Guest PearlMikeJam

Wozzer - Glad to hear (on all counts). Everyone needs to tie one on every now and then.

Out of curiosity, have you come across a build that has the new Voice Command software? I think it is called TellMe or something like that.

Guest anarkie13

WoZZeR...you're all about the partying and drinking, aren't you? lol. Your efforts are, as usual, much appreciated.

Guest LarryP

Thanks so much man figured it out awsome job..

Hey i noticed another link trying that now... sry didnt notice first time.

Hey whats up with the bin file, it says i'm looking for an *img file in the instructions?

I tried latest versions of winzip and winrar i'm using ie8 browser. I really dont want to install chrome. Everything else i download works...

! C:\Users\Downloads\FlashOS_6.5_M2D.03 new.rar: CRC failed in FlashOS 6.5 M2D.03.bin. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Downloads\FlashOS_6.5_M2D.03 new.rar: Unexpected end of archive

what did u download that ur getting errors on maybe get a newer version of winrar i have winrar 3.62 and it worked fine
Edited by LarryP

Guest techmaster7545
I tried latest versions of winzip and winrar i'm using ie8 browser. I really dont want to install chrome. Everything else i download works...

! C:\Users\Downloads\FlashOS_6.5_M2D.03 new.rar: CRC failed in FlashOS 6.5 M2D.03.bin. The file is corrupt

! C:\Users\Downloads\FlashOS_6.5_M2D.03 new.rar: Unexpected end of archive

i have had this happen many time on other files rename the rar to FlashOS 6.5 M2D.rar take out .03 new some times with winrar if the name is a little long it will do that

actually mine is titled FlashOS 6.5 M2D.rar

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest JDawg183
Wozzer - Glad to hear (on all counts). Everyone needs to tie one on every now and then.

Out of curiosity, have you come across a build that has the new Voice Command software? I think it is called TellMe or something like that.

+1 on the tell me software! It sounds awesome! And supposedly (according to all the geek sites I check out) 6.5 is completely completed, which would mean that hopefully so is "TellMe"

Guest WoZZeR999

I have the 21232 Voice commander software in there, and links are posted to the front page.

Stock is having issues right now, but I hope to get them fixed later today (doing all this through RDP to my home computer from work)

Guest talkshowhost
I have the 21232 Voice commander software in there, and links are posted to the front page.

Stock is having issues right now, but I hope to get them fixed later today (doing all this through RDP to my home computer from work)

Are there alot of changes between v3 and v4, which is up now? i am very satisfied with v3, although there are a few bugs that irritate me. is v4 mainly a bug fixer (which would still be good) or are there alot of new features. it would be nice to see a full list of all the changes between v3 and v4 so we can decide if we want to upgrade or not. thanks!

Guest WoZZeR999
Are there alot of changes between v3 and v4, which is up now? i am very satisfied with v3, although there are a few bugs that irritate me. is v4 mainly a bug fixer (which would still be good) or are there alot of new features. it would be nice to see a full list of all the changes between v3 and v4 so we can decide if we want to upgrade or not. thanks!

It's mainly a bug fix release. One of the biggest bug fixes is it's on a new SYS version, which is a lot more stable. I have a lot of new panels that sector helped me out with too!

Guest techmaster7545
It's mainly a bug fix release. One of the biggest bug fixes is it's on a new SYS version, which is a lot more stable. I have a lot of new panels that sector helped me out with too!

do you think we should hard reset first or does it matter on this one

Guest Tesler32

I just got v.04 flashed seems all good so far. I think I may finally set everything back up again. Email, apps, games, etc..

Thanks again for the awesome rom Cheers <_<

Guest WoZZeR999

I'll try to wait a little longer for a new release, since I know some of you don't like flashing every other day. I forgot to fix the fmradio thing, but if you download and install the smplayer + codecs on the first post, that should fix it.

Guest techmaster7545
I'll try to wait a little longer for a new release, since I know some of you don't like flashing every other day. I forgot to fix the fmradio thing, but if you download and install the smplayer + codecs on the first post, that should fix it.

it dont matter to me how often u make them ill flash it super job THANKS!

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest Echew

Darn was hoping to kill some time during my dead day at work! lol