--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest waremike32
Anyone else have this problem?

I LOVE the rounded tabs and shadows in v.3. However, after enabling Touchflo in the M2D version, the rounded tabs and shadows dissapear, and I can't get them back. It looks like 6.1 now (aside from the 6.5 start menu).

I'm having this issue frequently, mostly when changing today screen pics. Anyone know how to restore this look??? I'm running M2D V3 atm.

before:

2009_05_22_15_20_13_0000_111a1.jpg

After:

2009_05_22_14_55_55_0000_111a1.jpg

Guest Echew
I'm having this issue frequently, mostly when changing today screen pics. Anyone know how to restore this look??? I'm running M2D V3 atm.

before:

2009_05_22_15_20_13_0000_111a1.jpg

After:

2009_05_22_14_55_55_0000_111a1.jpg

Do you have PureBlack2 in the Today themes? Try that...

Guest zr2ee

anyone know if the 6.5 virtual keyboard is available anwhere (or is that just HTC's keyboard) or can be added to the build or is this something we'll have to wait for the final version... it looks really nice and seems like it would be alot more responsive and stable than a 3rd party

Guest LarryP

I cant download from that 4 free site. Before i found another link to a download site for v3 but v4 is not up there yet..

Thanks!

Guest breadtrk
I cant download from that 4 free site. Before i found another link to a download site for v3 but v4 is not up there yet..

Thanks!

Can't use those links at work, and I have a side job after work so I guess I'm up till midnight flashing when I eventually make it home.

Guest Tesler32

Does anyone know if you can make the M2D clock when pressed show the omnia clock/alarm instead of winmo default clock. Also any way to get vito sms-chat to work with M2D txt inbox. I have been searching all over the fourms with no solid answers. Let me know if anyone has either of those working. <_<

Guest Ninja4Hire

I'm loving V.4 with the new panels!!!

But, for the life of me I can't get the bugtrack to send me a password.

I have noticed one thing in V.3, and it seems to be the same for me in V.4. After sending an SMS, it freezes and I can do nothing for about 2 minutes. It doesn't happen always, but it does happen enough.

Oh I am using the Lite Rom V.4

If someone else has this issue, can you see if it's already posted on the Bug Tracker

Guest nghumphrey

I must say I really like the new panels you added in v4. I have been playing around with the WM 7 Titanium Skin from here and I really like it alot, I like how the panels are a little wider vertically, I think they are more thumb friendly. Anyways, when I installed the skin it killed all of the panels you added and replaced them the skin defaults. What would be really cool is if you could release the panels you added as CHome plugin cabs. I dunno if this is possible or if you would have to do any conversion work but it would be cool if it could be done.

When I say "CHome plugin cabs" I mean like these.

Edited by nghumphrey

Guest techmaster7545
I must say I really like the new panels you added in v4. I have been playing around with the WM 7 Titanium Skin from here and I really like it alot, I like how the panels are a little wider vertically, I think they are more thumb friendly. Anyways, when I installed the skin it killed all of the panels you added and replaced them the skin defaults. What would be really cool is if you could release the panels you added as CHome plugin cabs. I dunno if this is possible or if you would have to do any conversion work but it would be cool if it could be done.

yes i checked out the WM 7 Titanium Skin its sweet

Guest peperonikiller

Works great for me. The only issue i have noticed so far is when using Opera and IE once i go to google the samsung keyboard wont work to type anything into the search box i have to go to the default keyboard. I am able to use the samsung keyboard to type in URL's but i cant use it on the websites

Guest techmaster7545
with the v4 light rom, how much device memory is free?

Storage memory is 130.35

Program memory is 97.11

Edited by techmaster7545

Guest svtscottie

Anyone else have a problem with being unable to setup a daily recurring event in the calendar? I have a few appointments that i like to put in as daily reminders i.e. "hit the gym" "drink beer" etc. It seems all i can setup for the reccurance is every friday or every 22nd or every 23.5hrs not just "daily" Just a quirk that i wanted to share and see if anyone had noticed the same. Keep up the amazing work Woz! Can't even describe how much my phone has improved over the last two weeks

Guest tcd1014

Great work as usual WoZZer! I don't see Audio Manager in this release. I was using m2d v3 but never used m2d so I switched to lite v4. Was it removed from all versions or is it not in the lite rom? Thanks for your help.

Guest nghumphrey
Anyone else have a problem with being unable to setup a daily recurring event in the calendar? I have a few appointments that i like to put in as daily reminders i.e. "hit the gym" "drink beer" etc. It seems all i can setup for the reccurance is every friday or every 22nd or every 23.5hrs not just "daily" Just a quirk that i wanted to share and see if anyone had noticed the same. Keep up the amazing work Woz! Can't even describe how much my phone has improved over the last two weeks

I would encourage everyone that has discovered some kind of bug to submit it to WoZZeR's bug tracker. Its really fast to set up and will most likely be the fastest way to get issues resolved. Not that it is bad to post your issue in this thread if you want input from users but make sure to use the bug tracker too so WoZZ does not have to crawl through here as much and make sure your issue does not get missed. <_<

Guest Chris H11

Everytime I try to download from 4Shared it fails now. It downloads about 10% and then just stops. I try to download again and says I'm currently downloading a file.

Guest rubadub234

thanks Wozzer v4 works great - the scrolling is much smoother.

1 question - if i am going to play around with themes, which original windows dir folders should i copy so i can go back to the default?

Thanks again

Guest G00F

<_< First post on Modaco for me. WoZZer your the first person I have ever made a donation to for something like this. I am on my 3rd Flash of your cooked roms. Fantastic. Thank you! I am just sorry I couldn't donate more. But just maybe It will buy you a beer.

Guest svenrawr
I just loaded up the 6.5 Lite, with SPB MS3 LOVE IT! its sooo fast

Questions: My Mp3 files dont open by browseing to them?? the will play in WMP, but dont seem to be assocaited with WMP. Looking at the Icon there still trying to go to Touch player (SMplayer) I dont want to load touch player because it library files fill al lthe free space on my CD card...

542707083_GRq8C-O.jpg

Any fix?

I'm having the same problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

Guest industrialistic
One sec, I'll get them up on omniarom.com

Hey WoZZeR I just donated $ to you, we all really appreciate your efforts. Plus I am attaching the "Original startup/shutdown animations and sounds" that originally came with these phones because lets face it no body likes the verizon advertisements maybe you could put them in to your roms.... :-) until then anybody that wants to use them just needs to use total commander to drop them in to the windows folder and allow to overwrite. Thanks again. (Be sure to right click the sounds and choose "save target as" to download them)

pwr_on.wav

pwr_off.wav

post-529740-1243044051_thumb.jpg

post-529740-1243044078_thumb.jpg

Edited by industrialistic

Guest jbrittmartin
Hey WoZZeR I just donated $ to you, we all really appreciate your efforts. Plus I am attaching the "Original startup/shutdown animations and sounds" that originally came with these phones because lets face it no body likes the verizon advertisements maybe you could put them in to your roms.... :-) until then anybody that wants to use them just needs to use total commander to drop them in to the windows folder and allow to overwrite. Thanks again. (Be sure to right click the sounds and choose "save target as" to download them)

anybody know how to save these wav files on a mac? can't seem to figure it out.