--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest industrialistic
anybody know how to save these wav files on a mac? can't seem to figure it out.

I have a mac too Ill give it a shot....

Guest industrialistic
I have a mac too Ill give it a shot....

Hold ctrl and click the file on the page and choose "save file as...." then save it to your desktop...etc. Then you can move it to a memory card...etc and put it in the phone. After that copy it to the windows folder of the phone and allow to overwrite it. You will need a fully functioning file explorer like resco or total commander.

Guest jbrittmartin
Hold ctrl and click the file on the page and choose "save file as...." then save it to your desktop...etc. Then you can move it to a memory card...etc and put it in the phone. After that copy it to the windows folder of the phone and allow to overwrite it. You will need a fully functioning file explorer like resco or total commander.

"save link as"?

when i do this i get the file index.php as the file i'm gonna save... but i'm looking for a .wav file right?

EDIT:

i figured it out... i had to click on the .wav file... it opened in another window of firefox... went under "file" and clicked "save page as".

Edited by jbrittmartin

Guest industrialistic
"save link as"?

when i do this i get the file index.php as the file i'm gonna save... but i'm looking for a .wav file right?

Yes it should be saving as a wav but Its wierd with macs and opening/saving windows system files. You may have to rename it when it gets to the phone (pwr_off.wav/pwr_on.wav) otherwise it may not work properly. I did try it to be sure on both mac and windows and the file downloaded but again its always been an issue with macs relabeling windows files and their extensions. (or atleast its always that way for my mac) it can be done just annoying sometimes :-)

Edited by industrialistic

Guest industrialistic
I'm having the same problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

Maybe this rom is a hiphop fan instead :) <_<

Guest industrialistic
Yes it should be saving as a wav but Its wierd with macs and opening/saving windows system files. You may have to rename it when it gets to the phone (pwr_off.wav/pwr_on.wav) otherwise it may not work properly. I did try it to be sure on both mac and windows and the file downloaded but again its always been an issue with macs relabeling windows files and their extensions. (or atleast its always that way for my mac) it can be done just annoying sometimes :-)

Also I dont believe you want to save the link, there should be about 6 or so options on the popup window when you hold ctrl and click the file link. You want to use one of the options toward the bottom referring to loading or saving the file.

Guest industrialistic
"save link as"?

EDIT:

i figured it out... i had to click on the .wav file... it opened in another window of firefox... went under "file" and clicked "save page as".

ooohhhh firefox.... yeah I used safari and quicktime. That would be different.

Guest sbbluboy04

Thanks WoZZeR for all of the new ROMS!!!! i love actually being able to use my omnia now!!! Question bout v.4 though... i am running v.3 and I cant use pureblack 2 like i could on the older roms. can i use it now??? the main part i liked was the speed on the keyboard. i want to reflash but im not if this hasnt been fixed. thanks guys!

Guest p01ntm4n

I havent had a chance to dl v.4 yet, as I forgot my data cable at a friends : (. But my question is, has anyone been able to get pandora to work? I was able to on 6.1, and the only 6.5 rom i have used was Wozzers v.3 Lite version, I can get all the way to my radio stations, but I just gets stuck trying to load the actual station/music.

EDIT: I looked more into this and appartently pandora has not been able to work on any 6.5 devices yet. This makes me a sad panda : /

Edited by p01ntm4n

Guest techmaster7545

i loaded wozzers v4 with spb ms3 does anyone know how to change the soft keys on today screen i would like to change the left one contacts to spb menu

Guest industrialistic
i loaded wozzers v4 with spb ms3 does anyone know how to change the soft keys on today screen i would like to change the left one contacts to spb menu

Yeah this program I attached will do the trick but only if you dont have windows default checked in settings/today/items. Otherwise the softkey gets reset.

softkeymanager.ARM_WM5.cab

Guest jlavallee

only had a small problem with texting after i loaded 6.5 M2D.04 couldnt respond to a text message i recieved after it was flashed but a simple power off and on worked great.Also having a problem with the facebook plugin for Titanium doesnt want to show up after i configure it through chome editor? can someone point me into the direction of a thread that deals with touchflo vs Titanium. so far i really enjoy touchflo but it seems Titanium has a task plugin (still need to configure it for my omnia)and from what i have read touchflo isnt capable of having a feature like this

Guest gEo12Ge

Can someone help on this?? I am sure many of you guys have tried this before me.

I am trying to install the "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_BlackTheme.cab" and for some reasons it has no effect on my omnia after restart? Can someone direct me to the right path please? Thanks in advance

I want my omnia to look like this

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?958bfa095c.png

Guest Omega Ra
I'm having the same problem, does anyone know how to fix this?

open the file directly from WMP and see if that works.

Guest aleis

my issues so far, cannot connect to the internet and cannot open mp3 or avi files.

even files i recorded on the phone cannot open!

and is anyone else not able to connect to the internet??

Guest techmaster7545
my issues so far, cannot connect to the internet and cannot open mp3 or avi files.

even files i recorded on the phone cannot open!

and is anyone else not able to connect to the internet??

yes i can get internet and after adding mp3 to library worked fine

Guest techmaster7545
Yeah this program I attached will do the trick but only if you dont have windows default checked in settings/today/items. Otherwise the softkey gets reset.

ok thanks i went to advance Congif to today then key mapping and it let me change it but after reboot it changed back wounder if there a way around that without unchecking windows default

Guest aleis
yes i can get internet and after adding mp3 to library worked fine

are you on lite version 4?

if not what version are you on?

Guest gEo12Ge
Can someone help on this?? I am sure many of you guys have tried this before me.

I am trying to install the "SJ_Samsung_Omnia_Today_2_BlackTheme.cab" and for some reasons it has no effect on my omnia after restart? Can someone direct me to the right path please? Thanks in advance

I want my omnia to look like this

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?958bfa095c.png

I have installed it but nothing happened (both black and silver). Try to uninstall now and can't get rid of it from the add an remove program section <_<

How? WHY? Can someone please help

Guest cgrayjr

Okay, this one just about gave me a heart attack, and I figure I'd share it with you all.

Went to install the v.04 build, and my phone kept freezing at 13%. I thought there may have been something wrong with the build, and tried to install the v.03 build. It did the same thing. I started getting nervous, so I rebooted my laptop. It did the same thing after reboot. So I then went and tried to roll back to the CC20 6.1 image, and the same thing happened.

My heart dropped out of my chest at this point. I thought I became the owner of a very expensive brick. I tried plugging the cable into a different USB port, and no luck. Something inspired me to unplug my wireless travel mouse and try again. As soon as I did this and reloaded the CC20 image, it worked fine. I then was able to load the v.04 build without a problem.

So a big thank you to my cheap wireless mouse for scaring the living snot out of me. Every other time my laptop has been in the docking station so this never came up before. Odd.

Guest aleis

so im connected to the net and some videos play! <_<

i wonder why i cannot just click them and they play...

also, i know its more than likely my imagination but doesnt this version play better in the sun!!!???

i can actually see my screen in direct sunlight! WTF? :)

I AM NOT COMPLAINING! B)

one last thing...anyone know how to change the weather city?

i hit the weather widget and it just becomes highlighter, it doesnt allow me to change it when i hit the panel also.

Edited by aleis

Guest techmaster7545
so im connected to the net and some videos play! <_<

i wonder why i cannot just click them and they play...

also, i know its more than likely my imagination but doesnt this version play better in the sun!!!???

i can actually see my screen in direct sunlight! WTF? :)

I AM NOT COMPLAINING! B)

one last thing...anyone know how to change the weather city?

i hit the weather widget and it just becomes highlighter, it doesnt allow me to change it when i hit the panel also.

right soft key says menu when u hover of weather go to that

Edited by techmaster7545