--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest dmk679

Appreciate your work Wozz. Changed from v3 to v5 today and it is working great. Using the lite version.

I tried to add my hotmail email account but it is forcing me to use the wap version. Does anyone know if this is because windows live messenger needs to be installed?

edit: I installed windows live messenger (xda link) and can now sync hotmail email

Edited by dmk679

Guest gdwrnch29

Can someone please help me out with JBlend. I just flashed to v.05 from v.02, and I have never used JBlend, just thought I'd try it out. What I have done is downloaded a half dozen .jar files, copied them to "My Storage" and installed them from there. When I run JBlend, I see the list of the jars I installed, I can run each of them no problem in that they load to the splash screen, but the touch screen is unresponsive, making it impossible to "start" any of them. I have soft resetted numerous times. Any help would be great.

By the way Wozzer, loving this new rom version as usual.

Guest JDawg183

Dont know if anyone else has seen this, but Woz, if you could integrate this you would be my hero for life! It seems someone over at XDA has figured out the OTA updates, and is able to push the updates to those with his ROM. Any chance of getting this with a Woz ROM?

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=4695

Guest WoZZeR999
Dont know if anyone else has seen this, but Woz, if you could integrate this you would be my hero for life! It seems someone over at XDA has figured out the OTA updates, and is able to push the updates to those with his ROM. Any chance of getting this with a Woz ROM?

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=4695

Sector and I were talking about that. It's not really OTA, it uses the same technology that the OTA updates would use. So you would still need to download a special Cab, and 'install' the update. This method hasn't really been proven yet, and it may not even work with our kitchen.

For our current uses, it's probably more effort than it's worth.

Guest necosino
Sector and I were talking about that. It's not really OTA, it uses the same technology that the OTA updates would use. So you would still need to download a special Cab, and 'install' the update. This method hasn't really been proven yet, and it may not even work with our kitchen.

For our current uses, it's probably more effort than it's worth.

+1 I think UMDL is pretty fool-proof for the most part..

Guest WoZZeR999
is there a way to modify the soft keys on the home screen in Titanium?

They are all in the registry. I'm not sure of any programs, but I'm sure you can.

Guest jbrittmartin
They are all in the registry. I'm not sure of any programs, but I'm sure you can.

well i'm not quite adept enough to go fooling around in the registry.... if anybody's done this with success please let me know how ya did it. <_<

thanks.

Guest bga7x
Wozzer,

Would you be willing to share your Titanium OEMs with the rest of the i910 cooking community?

yea i would love the opera one

Guest WoZZeR999

I'm working on cabbing up my AIO package. It's a joint effort by sector and I. I still have some work left to do on it, as of right now, there is a SYS dependence that I'm going to try to fix (this would only apply to OEM's)

Guest pawinterks

I'm still waiting for the CC20 image file to complete the update. Followed all the instructions and everything seemed to be going according to plan, but it doesn't go past "Downloading image 97%". How long should this thing take?

Guest WoZZeR999

Would anyone be interested in a minor update? (it would be .05.1). It's the same thing, but optimized with a lower memory footprint. My lite (not naked) will have around 120 free. I'm still making sure everything works, and I can probably but it down more, but if there isn't much of an interest, I can save it for .06

Guest myoder020

has anyone tried to setup the lock function under settings? It doesn't seem to work properly anymore, if I set it up to ask for my password after a certain amount of time and then go in and try and change the settings again, the lock screen appears asking for my pw but there isn't a way to hit 'enter' so your just stuck at the lock screen. Then I have to soft reset.

Guest myoder020
The enter button is the button on the bottom left.

I mean the 'enter' button isn't there. It's just the numbers, the back button, and the clear button.

This is after a fresh flash.

lockb.png

Edited by myoder020

Guest monsterpt
Would anyone be interested in a minor update? (it would be .05.1). It's the same thing, but optimized with a lower memory footprint. My lite (not naked) will have around 120 free. I'm still making sure everything works, and I can probably but it down more, but if there isn't much of an interest, I can save it for .06

+1 to that

*my name is monsterpt and I'm a Flashaholic*

It has been 14 hours since my last flash

Edited by monsterpt

Guest WoZZeR999

I see what you mean for the lock issue, I'll look into it.

As a work around, you can hit 'send' to get into the setup screen.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest MistaSergio

+2

.5 is a very noticeable improvement - and I was on .4 lite.

I would support! debugging and hulu purposes - haha.

[[if you haven't tried skyfire on .5 - you should. awesome.]]

Guest MistaSergio
I don't like the skyfire UI.

ha - It shouldn't replace opera by any means - but it does standard view of web pages very swiftly. If it can get finger friendly - skyfire in the coming months could be the new standard. ha - but we'll see.