--

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest WoZZeR999

I've still been extremely busy lately. The only time I seem to have to myself lately is after work. I will be doing an 21806, but I had screwed up my base so much after v5 (so v5 was not affected), that I had to start over from by backup v4 kitchen. It's getting a little time consuming, so I may not be cooking as often. I wish I had the time I used to for making custom roms often, but I don't just don't have as much spare time as I used too.

Guest biff6789

I'm positive that this has been answered a billion times already in this forum, but after reading page after page and using the search function on this forum to no avail I am forced to annoy several people and ask: If I flash to this cooked ROM (or any of the other cooked ROMs) and, for whatever reason decide I don't like it (unlikely based on what I've read), can I go back to just the plain old CC20 leaked ROM by reflashing to it using the original steps posted by theidoctor, thereby leaving me with the option to start from the scratch leaked verizon ROM again?

Edited by biff6789

Guest vbchan
I've still been extremely busy lately. The only time I seem to have to myself lately is after work. I will be doing an 21806, but I had screwed up my base so much after v5 (so v5 was not affected), that I had to start over from by backup v4 kitchen. It's getting a little time consuming, so I may not be cooking as often. I wish I had the time I used to for making custom roms often, but I don't just don't have as much spare time as I used too.

i see it's fine, take your time, i just miss your m2d rom's and nobody will help me to figure out how to put m2d or where to download it onto other peoples rom's. i can wait though no rush. looking forward to your 21806 rom.

Guest joeldanganan

Thanks for the awesome ROM, Woozer.  The GoogleMaps and YouTube Player appear not to work on the Manila 2D interface.  I've flashed twice with the same result.  

Guest MadTripper
Thanks for the awesome ROM, Woozer.  The GoogleMaps and YouTube Player appear not to work on the Manila 2D interface.  I've flashed twice with the same result.  

There are some reg keys posted to fix the search feature on M2D, executing GMaps from the app screen works.  I hadn't noticed Youtube but I know Wozzer mentioned he'll fix the Google search issue in V6.

Tripper

Guest Rhyzar
I'm positive that this has been answered a billion times already in this forum, but after reading page after page and using the search function on this forum to no avail I am forced to annoy several people and ask: If I flash to this cooked ROM (or any of the other cooked ROMs) and, for whatever reason decide I don't like it (unlikely based on what I've read), can I go back to just the plain old CC20 leaked ROM by reflashing to it using the original steps posted by theidoctor, thereby leaving me with the option to start from the scratch leaked verizon ROM again?

Yes you can - you don't have to flash the EBOOT or CSC. When you load the Unified Image file just click on EBOOT, and CSC - it will clear those, and leave you with just the PDA flash just like with the cooked roms.

Guest saruutskushii

anyone having problems with the camera.. mine worked fine yesterday.. and then today it stopped loading and give me an error that the camera module is missing.. I am on v5 and I tried hard reset with no luck.. getting mad since i take a lot of pictures of my daughter throughout the day with my phone.. please help.. should I try going all the way back to the oringal rom update and then back??

Guest Rob V

I've been using WoZZer's 6.5 ROMs since v.01. I really like the panels on the main Titanium screen, but as I added more and more apps, I found myself wanting a set of nice thumb-scrollable submenus vs. the single WM honeycomb menu.

Some of you many already be aware of TouchLaunch. I wasn't until I stumbled across it a few days ago, and I think it's a great complement to Titanium. I added it as the first choice on the Titanium 'applications' panel, so scrollable lists of my other programs are now just a single touch away.

TouchLaunch is free; and it's very easy to configure. It has an automatic "All Programs" menu, and from there it's super-easy to copy whichever programs you like into the other predefined submenus (Office, Utilities, Games, and Favorites). A simple registry tweak lets you change/add your own submenus (I added one for 'Multimedia', for example, and changed 'Favourites' to the U.S. spelling). You can also change colors, fonts, etc. TouchLaunch can use the current background image, so it looks very tightly integrated with your Titanium theme with no extra effort.

The only thing I didn't care for were the standard skins. On the Omnia, the fonts were way too small to be easily readable; and the solid-color selector bar in the "dark" skin wasn't very attractive. I came up with a modified skin file, which I've attached below (240x400 portrait only). It uses a gradient blue selector bar (to match my Titanium screen); has much larger fonts; has the menu category names in red so they stand out better; and the popup menus are now large enough to be very finger-friendly.

In case you'd like to try it out, here are the download links:

TouchLaunch: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=437773

Modified skin file: Omnia_Black_Blue.zip

Here's an idea of how my Omnia running WoZZer's 6.5 Lite looks with the modified skin. After invoking TouchLaunch from the main Titanium screen, horizontal swipes switch between the various sub-menus shown.

post-513792-1244522732_thumb.png

Guest rovercash

Is anyone having the issue when you receive a message or something while the screen is locked and you try to do the tap and then slide the message icon? Was wondering by doing this, is it suppose to automatically open the message? If so, mine doesn't seem to be doing it. Any fixes for it?

Guest MrSmoofy

Ok do it seems the only issues I've had are very slow locks for GPS (agps will fix this eventually) and the volume seems to disapper meaning even with it turned all the way up there little to no sound and the only fix is to soft reboot.

Any ideas on this? I miss alot of calls cause I never hear it ring.

Guest shady420x
Is anyone having the issue when you receive a message or something while the screen is locked and you try to do the tap and then slide the message icon? Was wondering by doing this, is it suppose to automatically open the message? If so, mine doesn't seem to be doing it. Any fixes for it?

Yeah its supposed to unlock the screen and take you to that message. I had the same problem with wozzers v5 but now im running Adryns 21806 build and that function works just fine.

Im sure its in the bug tracker by now. right? I dont know of any fixes however.

Guest amprof

Question - How do I play videos taken with my i910 on my phone? Running v4 of Wozz's ROM with M2D. Installed SMPlayer with Codecs. But I can't even open the movie files I've taken with the camera. What am I doing wrong?

Guest dmcnado
Question - How do I play videos taken with my i910 on my phone? Running v4 of Wozz's ROM with M2D. Installed SMPlayer with Codecs. But I can't even open the movie files I've taken with the camera. What am I doing wrong?

The file association is not set up right, so if you click on the file nothing happens (you get an error msg). However, if you open up the player first, then from within the player open the file that you want to play, it works fine.

Guest may0799

I had the same problem, and found if I tap and slide to the left it will not open. If I tap and slide to the right, It works every time.

Guest amprof
The file association is not set up right, so if you click on the file nothing happens (you get an error msg). However, if you open up the player first, then from within the player open the file that you want to play, it works fine.

There's joy in mudville today. At least in my part. After several attempts at installing TouchPlayer and/or SMPlayer with Codecs unsuccesfully, here is what finally worked for me.

1. Uninstalled Touchplayer and SMPlayer with Codecs.

2. Installed TouchPlayer and Tested. Audio would play with no video.

3. Installed SM Player with Codecs. Installer restarted phone.

Success. TouchPlayer now opens movies captured with the camera phone and plays back audio and video.

I'm not sure if the order (touchplayer first, SM player 2nd) made a difference. Perhaps it was uninstalling and reinstalling everything. Either way, I'm now able to watch the videos I capture with my phone.

Edited by amprof

Guest Adrynalyne

Im guessing you installed the Touchplayer cab I put together. I put a lot of time getting EVERY association needed working.

That would have fixed your file association problem, then installing the next touchplayer cab would have resolved your codecs issue.

Most of the SMplayer/Touchplayer cabs out there were just thrown together, and don't include the needed registry information. Because I don't remove codecs, I never added them to my cab.

Guest s7alter04

Mine is seeming to take an extremely long time to reboot after installing m2d version of ROM ... this is the second time around with the same result. Any Tips?

EDIT: I didn't upgrade to the leaked ROM first .... doing that now .. will report back with results.

UPDATE: Leaked ROM = success. Next -> Windows Mobile 6.5!!

UPDATE: Success ... I even like the Standard Samsung boot screen better than the Verizon one. Thanks for cooking us up these ROMS!

Edited by s7alter04

Guest WdGldDave
I've had issues as well, but not just with v5, this goes back to v3 (first load I tried). More often than not, if the phone is in standby and a call comes in, the screen comes on, it never rings, and it immediately locks up. I've been dealing with it by doing a soft reset with the stylus and all is well for a while. Today I missed 2 rather important calls, so I'm rolling back to 6.1 for a while. I love 6.5, but need calls to come through w/o it locking up.

Me too. I missed some txts and calls this week. Any ideas? I'm using .5 lite.

Guest posterus

just another success story, flashed my i910 to WoZZeR's v5 stock...was weird because i had to use xp (wouldn't work in vista/7) but after than everything seems to be working fine. havn't really had time to customize or try out gps but will do that soon. thanks WoZZeR :D:D:D

Guest knotbeerdan
my password for my network login is missing! how do i get it back??? can't get on the internet.. please help

If you have verizon it is vzw i have done this many times :D

I flashed everyone's roms today! Got to check out Adrynalyne's Base, Blazingwolf, Bgill55 and Wozzer's naked v5 (I've been using Wozzer's lite v5). I am now running Adrynalyne's base chosen for two reasons (1) Lots of RAM--135 before loading anything, and (2) it fixed my wifi problem--wasn't connecting when using Wozzer's roms. The other 3 roms started around 120 (give or take) before adding anything.

I had to add the following to the Base rom, which Wozzer includes on his roms: reg editor, google maps, a few titanium panels. I have installed everything that I had before and still have 122 left! Using wozzer's lite v5, I had about 80 after installing the extra apps I use.

impressive!

would you mind doing a side by side comparson of ROMS you played with?? any updates?

thanks in advance

aace