Rvalue null.. ack recive Faile

PDA Device not found.

PDA Device not found.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong if that's my log for UMDL? I plug in my phone, hit detect, restart it and then I just get that message.

Guest WoZZeR999

PDA Device not found.

PDA Device not found.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong if that's my log for UMDL? I plug in my phone, hit detect, restart it and then I just get that message.

Try a few more resets. If that doesn't work, restarting the computer usually does.

Guest Turborepu

sweet now I will have something to look forward to when I get home. I knew I should have brought my pc. oh well...

Guest bigdaddykane

ok quick question iv watched youtube videos and from what i see on my phone all i have is the big x button now and the fancy home screen theme... none of the bells and whistles that i see on the i900 videos... is that what i am suppost 2 see or the entire new wm 6.5 interface anyone else flash it and get the same

Guest blazingwolf
ok quick question iv watched youtube videos and from what i see on my phone all i have is the big x button now and the fancy home screen theme... none of the bells and whistles that i see on the i900 videos... is that what i am suppost 2 see or the entire new wm 6.5 interface anyone else flash it and get the same

It has the honeycomb start menu also. You have to turn off the enlarged start menu to see it though.

Looks to me that all of the features of 6.5 are there. What are you missing?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest PearlMikeJam
No problems flashing - 106.58 MB Free in Storage and 65.15 MB free in Program! SO SICK! WoZZeR <3

I'll prolly end up installing mobile shell 3.0 later on, but I could get used to this super-fast, WAY more touch-friendly UI.

:D

Flazer - Let us know how MS3 works on the ROM. I have been waiting for a 6.5 ROM to attempt my first flash, and I will want one that can utilize MS3. I have really come to like it once I played around with all the customization.

Guest willyg44
Flazer - Let us know how MS3 works on the ROM. I have been waiting for a 6.5 ROM to attempt my first flash, and I will want one that can utilize MS3. I have really come to like it once I played around with all the customization.

Same here. I'm playing with the 6.5 OS now, and I think I'll flash the lite version and try out spb 3 on this ROM in about an hour

Guest flazer

I'm thinking now that I may just stick with the 6.5 interface, I really like the Today screen and the honeycomb isn't too shabby. My original rationale for having mobile shell was to replace the horrible stock standard samsung mess and the general corniness/non-finger friendly interface of 6.1. 6.5 seems to address these issues. Now all I'd like is to get rid of all the original Samsung skin (Dialer, task switcher, etc.) and update it to match the rest of the sweet new 6.5. I'm going fishing tonight/tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to decide if I really do like it or if I'm just basking in afterglow. Anyway, mad props to WoZZeR for putting the time and effort into doing this and having the decency to release it. Highly recommended!

Guest willyg44
I'm thinking now that I may just stick with the 6.5 interface, I really like the Today screen and the honeycomb isn't too shabby. My original rationale for having mobile shell was to replace the horrible stock standard samsung mess and the general corniness/non-finger friendly interface of 6.1. 6.5 seems to address these issues. Now all I'd like is to get rid of all the original Samsung skin (Dialer, task switcher, etc.) and update it to match the rest of the sweet new 6.5. I'm going fishing tonight/tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time to decide if I really do like it or if I'm just basking in afterglow. Anyway, mad props to WoZZeR for putting the time and effort into doing this and having the decency to release it. Highly recommended!

I'm trying to figure out why I still have the normal "programs" list and don't have the honeycomb/hexagonal screen you speak of. Do you have to enable this feature?

Guest bigdaddykane
It has the honeycomb start menu also. You have to turn off the enlarged start menu to see it though.

sweet got that 2 work thanks man I know im asking alot but the interface on this video is way different is there another box to uncheck.... or am i really asking alot

Omnia WM 6.5

Guest flazer
I'm trying to figure out why I still have the normal "programs" list and don't have the honeycomb/hexagonal screen you speak of. Do you have to enable this feature?

Start>Settings>System>Large Display>uncheck the box 8)

Guest willyg44
Start>Settings>System>Large Display>uncheck the box 8)

Ah, thanks :D I think I could rock this for a while as well.

Guest blazingwolf
sweet got that 2 work thanks man I know im asking alot but the interface on this video is way different is there another box to uncheck.... or am i really asking alot

Omnia WM 6.5

You mean on the today screen? From what I see that is just some of the normal plugins that can be turned on in the today screen settings plus some programs that person added on to his device.

Guest blazingwolf
sorry bad example here is a better one

It does look at if some of the items haven't made it in yet but that might be because WoZZeR couldn't get them working yet. Heck I haven't figured out how to get 6.5 working at all yet. I'm sure WoZZeR has more tricks up his sleeve as time goes on. :D

Guest lioryte

Quick one- as I'm ready to flash do I need to get all the settings of the phone/ computer to be the same as the settings for the original VZ beta flash? i.e. mass storage on the phone usb set and no usb on activesync?

Guest Windsponge
--Reserved--

Status: I'll be out for a while, I'll be doing some fixing tomorrow.

Just wanted you to know I just loaded the Stock and it is great !

Guest bigdaddykane
It does look at if some of the items haven't made it in yet but that might be because WoZZeR couldn't get them working yet. Heck I haven't figured out how to get 6.5 working at all yet. I'm sure WoZZeR has more tricks up his sleeve as time goes on. :D

Ok.... Mr WoZZeR you are a God among men..... thanks again bro

Guest blazingwolf
Quick one- as I'm ready to flash do I need to get all the settings of the phone/ computer to be the same as the settings for the original VZ beta flash? i.e. mass storage on the phone usb set and no usb on activesync?

The device has never needed to be on mass storage to flash your phone. Otherwise just flash like you did with a 6.1 custom ROM.

Guest polo2883

One problem I did find. If you use wkTask you are unable to change the preference for the start menu. Once you close the start menu you wont be able to bring it back up. You need to restart

Guest lioryte
The device has never needed to be on mass storage to flash your phone. Otherwise just flash like you did with a 6.1 custom ROM.

Thanxs, worked out great, now is the time to check if SPB backup is as good with 6.5 as it was with 6.1. lol, if not, gots me 106M to play with, thanks to WoZZer.

Guest Case-1

do you really think it is important to flash to the first leaked rom then to yours? Is this just because it was what worked for you or is it needed?

Anyone else try flashing to wozzers roms from a stock phone? (without the first leaked rom?)

Guest necosino
do you really think it is important to flash to the first leaked rom then to yours? Is this just because it was what worked for you or is it needed?

Anyone else try flashing to wozzers roms from a stock phone? (without the first leaked rom?)

You need to.. Wozzer used the leaked ROM's csc, boot, etc. Also, without flashing the leaked ROM first, you won't have GPS either. It takes an extra 5 minutes, and you only need to do it once :D

Guest blazingwolf

Weather error on the Stock ROM when updating. Error says: Comparing two string values with a numerical operator. Use 'gt' instead. Line 29 (\Program Files\TitaniumWeather\TitaniumWeather.mscr):If (offtime>ontime).

Issue with themes. The text color does not change. The task and tray bars don't change. Some don't work at all. I have been trying the themes in Sector's ROM thread and they are not working correctly either. :D