Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest sector
Hi leppiel,

Thank you for the answer. I'll try to find the tool and make a new test.

Regards.

here you are.

you need to unsign the dll.

modify and save

resign

Sign.rar

Guest vinbeaver

Well all looks great regarding the newest CAnalog Clock... Only question remaining is whether or not we can get an AM/PM designation next to the digital clock?

post-461706-1242229394_thumb.jpg

Guest Mike178

Hi Sector,

thanks for the great work and the great threads, and thanks to all the mates helping us (newbie) to get over our mistakes and make our omnias smile and run better)))) :D

i would like to ask you please, is there gonna be any modification or upgrade to the WM7 Titanium to include all the new available panels and the new titanium weather?

thank you again, keep the great work, cheers

Guest sector
Hi Sector,

thanks for the great work and the great threads, and thanks to all the mates helping us (newbie) to get over our mistakes and make our omnias smile and run better)))) :D

i would like to ask you please, is there gonna be any modification or upgrade to the WM7 Titanium to include all the new available panels and the new titanium weather?

thank you again, keep the great work, cheers

yes we will do that after i find some free time these days.

im sorry if im a bit inactive lately but really under pressure :lol:

Guest vinbeaver

Has anyone resolved this weird issue where the notification panel is not displaying the text properly. I have mentioned it before and just wanted to see if someone had came up with a fix for this. What's happening is it normally says "Missed Call" when there are no new notifications, but when you have a missed call actually come in it displays the date and time over where it says "Missed Call" and it should only display the date, time and phone number of person who called.

post-461706-1242234389_thumb.jpg

Guest Genix9
Has anyone resolved this weird issue where the notification panel is not displaying the text properly. I have mentioned it before and just wanted to see if someone had came up with a fix for this. What's happening is it normally says "Missed Call" when there are no new notifications, but when you have a missed call actually come in it displays the date and time over where it says "Missed Call" and it should only display the date, time and phone number of person who called.

It's an issue with the notifications panel/plugin that causing the chaos. I've PM'd you some code to change in your .cprs - also included in the next OmniaBliss theme once Sector has a chance to breathe and upload :D

Guest thef0x1977

Hi ppl,

i have a problem with key block screen. I play app (like wmplayer) i block my phone with end key in portrait mode, after i unlock phone and i go in landscape mode and block phone again. When i come in back in portrait mode the look appear like this:

blockportrait.png

and landscape mode now that it is :

blocklandscape.png

it's so stretched...

Thx for help.

P.s sorry my en so bad, i'm italian, my phone is samsung omnia i900

Edited by thef0x1977

Guest saruutskushii

Hey Sector.. i know I'm going to feel stupid.. I got the titauim weather app.. 4.2 i think and my radar is giving me an error and i found it doesn't have any urls inside.. any idea what the url is to be!! I have no clue been looking at all the forums when i have time when my daugther isn't screaming.. any help much thanks!!

Guest sector
Hi sector can U add here app iTouch Sensitivity with was on M3 ROM

iTouch sensitivity is for HTC only. On Omnia doesnt do anything.

It is for specific htc dll driver. Sorry to disappoint many guys but that's the truth.