Omnia Windows Mobile 6.5 Goodies

Guest sector

Guest Terenc3

hi. im using CHome eiitor. I can change the name of the plugin e.g 'comm manager' to whatever words i like in the Condensed Page\PluginLabel. I would like to ask if im able to link an icon to it instead? If so, how do I put? i tried putting the address to the icon but it showed the icon instead.

Guest vinbeaver
Hi all, can somebdy tell me if TOUCHPAL v4 is freeware and where can i get??

thnx :)

IG

Yes and no, you don't get all the different keyboard layouts with the free version.  You have to pay to get it all.  And obviously there are other sites where you could get it, but we don't post warez here so if you are into that you have to find it on your own.

Guest forelli
installed on device memory already.

what do u mean press on setup and phone??

on the today menu, i just have comm manager, and as i scroll, i see the phone icon with setup, wifi with setup, bt with setup etc.

whenever i click on any of the icons within the comm manager, a "setup.mscr" error pops out. saying "there is no application associated with "setup". Ruhs the application first, then open this file from within the application."

ok, now we can talk. You need mortscript installed on your phone to have the Comm manager working I guess. Install Cmulticlock, or CAnalogclock 0.6.3.b or simply install Titanium weather and set it up. CComm manager will then work smoothly. By the way, don't think that you don't know anything or whatever, a lot of people including me learned this way: trial and error, and asking. :) My pleasure

forelli

Guest nismohks
ok, now we can talk. You need mortscript installed on your phone to have the Comm manager working I guess. Install Cmulticlock, or CAnalogclock 0.6.3.b or simply install Titanium weather and set it up. CComm manager will then work smoothly. By the way, don't think that you don't know anything or whatever, a lot of people including me learned this way: trial and error, and asking. ;) My pleasure

forelli

i installed Cmulticlock from here: MultiClock Omnia Only! Supports RSS, Appointments, Weather, Alarm. Thanks to Genix! zip.gif Genix9_CMultiClock_0.6_WQVGA.cab

and i also installed mortscript from here: http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-downlo...cript-v4-0.html

but now i have 2 items on my Today list that dont work hahaha. same message as comm manager when i click the "setup" button while highlighting Cmulticlock 0.6.

"setup.mscr no application associated with setup...."

is this setup program in the Programs list or Settings list??

i couldnt find it...

thanks so much for your help. really greatful for your kindness :)

Guest Genix9
i installed Cmulticlock from here: MultiClock Omnia Only! Supports RSS, Appointments, Weather, Alarm. Thanks to Genix! zip.gif Genix9_CMultiClock_0.6_WQVGA.cab

Pleasure :) . I'd suggest rather installing the 0.9.1 version posted at the beginning of this thread. Version 0.6 didn't install it's own MortScript, so you won't see any difference with the .mscr issues you're having.

Guest nismohks
Pleasure :) . I'd suggest rather installing the 0.9.1 version posted at the beginning of this thread. Version 0.6 didn't install it's own MortScript, so you won't see any difference with the .mscr issues you're having.

hmm i cant find it.... i searched all over and can't see it anywhere. any help please??

Guest nismohks

ok i found it. got it over from xda forum: Genix9 CMultiClock Neo 0.9.1 WQVGA.cab

i installed it and the clock doesnt work and nor does the comm manager.

on the multiclock, when i click settings, just says there is no application associated with "settings" with error Settings.mscr

edit: ok so i found a new folder under programs with UTILITIES on it. inside, there is a Start CMultiClock program. i click it. and it says install.mscr error. no application associated with "install"

Edited by nismohks

Guest ignatious
Yes and no, you don't get all the different keyboard layouts with the free version. You have to pay to get it all. And obviously there are other sites where you could get it, but we don't post warez here so if you are into that you have to find it on your own.

Thnx VB

Guest Genix9
ok i found it. got it over from xda forum: Genix9 CMultiClock Neo 0.9.1 WQVGA.cab

i installed it and the clock doesnt work and nor does the comm manager.

on the multiclock, when i click settings, just says there is no application associated with "settings" with error Settings.mscr

edit: ok so i found a new folder under programs with UTILITIES on it. inside, there is a Start CMultiClock program. i click it. and it says install.mscr error. no application associated with "install"

I think that version may have been modded to be theme specific (not quite sure). But just in case, try this version.

Genix9_CMultiClock_0.9.1_WQVGA.zip

Guest nismohks
I think that version may have been modded to be theme specific (not quite sure). But just in case, try this version.

ok i installed, but still no dice.

still doesnt work and it does the same thing.

i run the Start CMultiClock thing and it gives me Install.mscr error

i did a soft reset and also restarted Today.

similarly, comm manager also doesnt work. clicked through all the setup options, yet all they do is give me a setup.mscr error

Guest Nicklashidegard
ok i installed, but still no dice.

still doesnt work and it does the same thing.

i run the Start CMultiClock thing and it gives me Install.mscr error

i did a soft reset and also restarted Today.

similarly, comm manager also doesnt work. clicked through all the setup options, yet all they do is give me a setup.mscr error

Sounds like you haven't got Mortscript installed...

install cab attached and soft reset...

Good luck

MortScript_4.2_PPC.cab

Guest nismohks
Sounds like you haven't got Mortscript installed...

install cab attached and soft reset...

Good luck

omg~~~ IT WORKSSSSS

haha

so funny, ive installed mortscript alraedy, but i mustve done something wrong down the track.

i deleted everything, and reinstalled with the new multiclock from genix9 and then your mortscript cab u just posted, soft reset and... IT WORKS :)

thanks so much for the help guys hahaha. it all looks great now.

just one thing tho.... when scrolling through Today, it is now slightly slower ;)

side question, when i use internet explorer which came part of the newest Zeus rom, nothing shows up when i type, for eg if i go on facebook and type text in the comments box, nothing shows up but the cursor moves. when i lower the keyboard again, the words show up, or when i hit backspace, the entire line pops out, but all subsequent additions are invisible.

opera doesnt do that. its so strange. any ideas??

THANKS!!!!!

Guest forelli

hey Genix, long time. Indeed you're right, the neo version was for Greatbal's neo theme, as far as I can remember, it was a you+blazzingwolf collaboration. I have all of your clocks, mostly using the CAnalogclock 0.6.3b version. It's the best for me. Thanks for your great work!

forelli

Guest Genix9
hey Genix, long time. Indeed you're right, the neo version was for Greatbal's neo theme, as far as I can remember, it was a you+blazzingwolf collaboration. I have all of your clocks, mostly using the CAnalogclock 0.6.3b version. It's the best for me. Thanks for your great work!

forelli

Sheesh yeah, it's been insane here lately. Glad you're enjoying the clocks - I think you'll be happy with the new version once I can get a chance to finish my wish list for it :)

Hi!

I have a little problem, i have latest Rzry WM6.5 Normal rom installed, but my Chome editor doesn't seem to work, I can't add stuff like Settings, or remove My Pictures or Music form main menu or scrollbar or how it is called.

Anybody got a clue what could be wrong, I have also try to manualy install Chome Editor, but it din't work either....

Thank U

Edited by D3v1L

Guest forelli
Hi!

I have a little problem, i have latest Rzry WM6.5 Normal rom installed, but my Chome editor doesn't seem to work, I can't add stuff like Settings, or remove My Pictures or Music form main menu or scrollbar or how it is called.

Anybody got a clue what could be wrong, I have also try to manualy install Chome Editor, but it din't work either....

Thank U

If you want an answer to your question, post it in the right thread: Ryrzy wm 6.5 roms. Maybe he can answer your question or somebody else using his rom who found out a solution.

forelli

Edited by forelli

Guest forelli
hi Guys,

How can I have a LockScene with a large clock , seprated notifications for calls and sms, and the slider at the bottom ?

thanks.gif in advance

Search the forum, an italian guy (I assume he's italian) has a thread for lock screen. Ask him, either he did it already, or he can do it for you, or explain you how to edit the cpr in order to do it, if it was anyway possible.

forelli

Guest Navid_K
Search the forum, an italian guy (I assume he's italian) has a thread for lock screen. Ask him, either he did it already, or he can do it for you, or explain you how to edit the cpr in order to do it, if it was anyway possible.

forelli

thanks man, I found it :D