Does It Make Up For Kaiser?

Guest DeejUK

Guest DeejUK

Hi All,

I've been using HTC devices since... Ooh, one of the Orange SPVs (can't remember which) about 5 years ago.

The Vario 3 was by far the worst personal device I've ever inflicted upon myself. The UI was tediously slow (let's not get started on the driver swindle), the keyboard often didn't register presses, the alarm clock was still unreliable at best, and the facia started peeling away.

After using it, I swore to myself I'd never use another HTC device again. Ideally I'd like an iPhone but can't afford it, and I've got special discount on my T-Mobile line rental courtesy of a store manager of theirs I know. I could upgrade to the Vario 4, but is it as bloody atrocious as the Kaiser?

Guest brandall
Hi All,

I've been using HTC devices since... Ooh, one of the Orange SPVs (can't remember which) about 5 years ago.

The Vario 3 was by far the worst personal device I've ever inflicted upon myself. The UI was tediously slow (let's not get started on the driver swindle), the keyboard often didn't register presses, the alarm clock was still unreliable at best, and the facia started peeling away.

After using it, I swore to myself I'd never use another HTC device again. Ideally I'd like an iPhone but can't afford it, and I've got special discount on my T-Mobile line rental courtesy of a store manager of theirs I know. I could upgrade to the Vario 4, but is it as bloody atrocious as the Kaiser?

I think the Kaiser is the best device HTC released... guess it's just down to personal preference... You've got the diamond 2 and touch pro 2 coming shortly, might want to take a look at those before you upgrade...

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Guest zeflar
I think the Kaiser is the best device HTC released... guess it's just down to personal preference... You've got the diamond 2 and touch pro 2 coming shortly, might want to take a look at those before you upgrade...

Good luck

Agreed - but now i have one from a Kaiser I love it. Vga screen with touchflo is very nice.

Remember to flash a new rom though as the t-mobile one is very poor

• 1 month later...
Guest mitman
Remember to flash a new rom though as the t-mobile one is very poor

How would you go about doing this?

Is it easy to do and would it void my insurance?

Cheers