GPRS one button connect/disconnect

Guest Maciej Helt

Guest Maciej Helt

Hello

I was wondering if its possible to have one button application that will connect the Internet via GPRS, connect VPN, send data end disconnect everything. It would be nice to have that option in application that I use for my sales representatives <_< They wouldn't have to click all around but just one click for sending orders from anywhere. But is this even posible ?

• 2 months later...
Guest swade8
Hello

I was wondering if its possible to have one button application that will connect the Internet via GPRS, connect VPN, send data end disconnect everything. It would be nice to have that option in application that I use for my sales representatives :D They wouldn't have to click all around but just one click for sending orders from anywhere. But is this even posible ?

there is a very simple to use and tiny sized program called WKTask, this not only automatically closes any app when you tap the x or ok, but it will manually let you adjust your volume and brightness to conserve on more battery life, it also has a built in Connect / Disconnect feature for when you want online for a sec and then you disconnect so it's not on all day long... it's great.

here's the link.. http://soft.photoracer.net/archives/WkTaskL_1202.cab best of all it's free but they do accept donations.