1% driver for omnia here

Guest kabkab

Guest esian
Just delete \windows\zylonite_battery.dll and the ROM version will come right back.

Thanks dwallersv, but, when i delete the file, and reset device, the file auto-restored, is the driver 1%.

;)

Edited by esian

Guest dwallersv
Thanks dwallersv, but, when i delete the file, and reset device, the file auto-restored, is the driver 1%.

;)

Actually, it's zylonite_battdrvr.dll. Make sure that's the file you're deleting.

Guest smilegod

Alternative ?

1% battery indicator for SGH-i900

post-597967-1236835879_thumb.jpg

Indicator updates every 10 seconds

Tap on battery to show temperature ...

<Yes> - end of the work

No installation needed (just copy file anywhere on omnia and run it)

No Settings.

Use it at your own risk

But i don't believe something bad can happen

pbi.exe

Edited by smilegod

Guest Eugene Chan
Alternative ?

1% battery indicator for SGH-i900

post-597967-1236835879_thumb.jpg

Indicator updates every 10 seconds

Tap on battery to show temperature ...

<Yes> - end of the work

No installation needed (just copy file anywhere on omnia and run it)

No Settings.

Use it at your own risk

But i don't believe something bad can happen

pbi.exe

Y is it showing me i hav 48% while my real battery icon showing me having 70%

Guest Skyline987

Is anybody else having issues using this with the new Verizon CF03 ROMS? After installing I soft reset and my phone and it usually freezes after about a minute. I tired it with bot WinMo 6.1 and 6.5. I had it working fine on CC20..

Edited by Skyline987

Guest weirdo

somebody tried this one?????

This is a piece of advice that I wished someone told me when I just bought my phone.

After fully charging the Omnia, e.g. charge 6 hours, do a hard reset, to set the battery meter correctly.

Hard reset is via Settings/System/Hard Reset

If not, you will complain of bad battery life :) i dont know it works for u test it cya good luck ;)

Guest ~Tito~

Works on my Samsung Epix, used the i900 version. Lots of Omnia stuff works, since it has almost the same internals.

EDIT: Its really unstable, and it makes the battery die pretty fast. I had to take it off.

Edited by ~Tito~

Guest dwallersv
Works on my Samsung Epix, used the i900 version. Lots of Omnia stuff works, since it has almost the same internals.

EDIT: Its really unstable, and it makes the battery die pretty fast. I had to take it off.

Try the 5% version... it's much gentler on the battery (in fact, seems no different to me than the stock driver). Also, haven't had any stability issues with it at all.

Guest ~Tito~
Try the 5% version... it's much gentler on the battery (in fact, seems no different to me than the stock driver). Also, haven't had any stability issues with it at all.

I dl'ed the i900 version but there is only one version in side the folder. The i910 version just keeps the battery status a 100%. I'll give it another test.

Guest Gnivler

My i910 is producing a notification that can't be dismissed, as follows:

BATTERY

NON SUPPORTED BATTERY!

SEE USER MANUAL

Sorry for the caps the message is written like that :D

Start > Settings > System > Version gives me:

ROM version S:i910.10 B.CC30.20276

H/W version H:i910.10 B.Q

Just FYI in case it helps someone with something.

Just a curious question:

On the VZW i910 with the standard CF03 firmware the battery icon on the taskbar and the battery application you open by pressing the icon show the battery levels in increments of 20% however, if you open "Easy Settings" the battery icon there on the first screen shows it in increments of 5%.

So the questions is are they getting the value from 2 different drivers? and yes or no to that question can we take advantage of that 5% calculation for use on the taskbar?

It just seems to me that if the Samsung application is reporting it in 5% increments pretty accurately can we take advantage of that and just change the taskbar icon and overlay without putting in a new/modded zylonite_battdrv.dll

Also, what are the default values for the BatteryIconIdStart and BatteryIconlevels parms for the overlay bitmap? and can that be changed to reflect the 5%?

I hope these make sense.

Guest amb123

Thank you, works great.

I have another problem though. My omnia I 900 doesn't want to charge via emergency chargers. I've tried several of them - no luck. I've been using the same cable as I used to charge from my laptop. I've heard there is a registry fix to this problem . Can't find it, though. If there is a charger out there that is guaranteed to be working with I-900 I would buy it. I don't want to experiment with this anymore. I've become a frequent flyer in a local BEST BUY purchasing and returning chargers.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eclsnowman

Says access denied when trying to rename the old dll, or copy the new one over the stock. Is there a problem with the new roms. I am using MrCapcom's 23034? There is the newer taskbar in these roms.

Says access denied when trying to rename the old dll, or copy the new one over the stock. Is there a problem with the new roms. I am using MrCapcom's 23034? There is the newer taskbar in these roms.

The regular file explorer will not work. You need something like the TotalCommander file explorer to be able to copy over files in ROM.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest prodmage

Total noob question but I have resco explorer (also tried total commander) installed but when I try to rename the .dll it says access denied. Am I missing a setting in resco or something......?

Also, Has anyone tried using the modified dll to replace one that is not 43520 (I have an i910 btw)

Thanks

Edited by prodmage

Guest QuantumZero

I used resco explorer and Verizon Omnia i910. I replaced the file successfully. Except I don't see any %.... still just a bar with no number. i installed the 256 version. hmm.. im gonna give the 64 one a shot now.

Gave 64 a shot too. Not working...

What am i doing wrong?

I installed the certs.cab into my device. then i copied over the zylonite.dll from the i910 zip and replaced the one in the windows dir. soft reset and went to check batt status and there aint no number. Im using WM6.5 the latest by BlueGill or something...

Edited by QuantumZero

Guest CPTBeaker
I used resco explorer and Verizon Omnia i910. I replaced the file successfully. Except I don't see any %.... still just a bar with no number. i installed the 256 version. hmm.. im gonna give the 64 one a shot now.

Gave 64 a shot too. Not working...

What am i doing wrong?

I installed the certs.cab into my device. then i copied over the zylonite.dll from the i910 zip and replaced the one in the windows dir. soft reset and went to check batt status and there aint no number. Im using WM6.5 the latest by BlueGill or something...

You have to install a taskbar that has the icons for battery percentages. See:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...kbars-for-i910/